FOUL IN LOVE-sk (last part)pg 111

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

General introduction

This is my new fiction called foul in love. As the name suggest , its about two indivisuals , who are very much in love but there is only one problem they commit all the mistakes & blunders that can ever be commited in love, but still love bridges all, isn't it.

Character's introduction

Sujal Garewal-He is in his late twenties. He is perfect to qualify as any mills & boons perfect hero. he is handsome like anything , doesnt believe in speaking much. He uses his eyes to do most of the talking as they are hell expressive.He is a self made man. His personality can make any girl go weak on her knees. He built all his business & company completely by himself. His loves his younger brother,Varun the most. Varun is everything to him. After the death of their parents , Sujal cared & nurtured him & worked hardest he could to provide his little brother with everything under the sun.he is not much into relationships, as he is not much of an open person. He doesn't develop relations easily but the relationships he develops are straight from his heart & unbreakable. He is a very reliable & matured person. He looks like a very strong ,  proudy and an arrogant person from outside, but from inside he is just a guy who was forced to take up responsibilities from a very early age, an introvert & a shy person who just wants to be cared as all his life he just gave to all the people from his employees to his brother, he just craves for someone who would understand him & give him unconditional love & care.

Kashish Sinha- She is a live wire to describe in short. She is bubbly & makes sure she gets her way by hook or by crook. She is a very nice person from heart, but is a bit slow with emotions. Her utmost passion is football. She is in college & is the captain of the girl's football team. Her dream is to become the greatest football player ever. She admires & loves her granny (nani) a lot. She always listens to whatever her nani says, sometimes foolishly. Sometimes, becomes a puppet in her granny'

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodkashish thumbnail
beautiful intro...i just love it.....ple pm me this time...i really dont want to miss this ff.....too good....plus i love it bcz of only 4 characters....so no confussion for me......love the name...ple continue as soon as possible...will make my comment next time properly...thanks

love
Kashish
Originally posted by: goodkashish

beautiful intro...i just love it.....ple pm me this time...i really dont want to miss this ff.....too good....plus i love it bcz of only 4 characters....so no confussion for me......love the name...ple continue as soon as possible...will make my comment next time properly...thanks

love
Kashish

thanxs for liking the fic & being the 1st one to comment. i am reallyyyyyyyyyy glad to have u bck as my reader. it wld be really exciting now, blv me
goodkashish thumbnail
Originally posted by: storywriter

thanxs for liking the fic & being the 1st one to comment. i am reallyyyyyyyyyy glad to have u bck as my reader. it wld be really exciting now, blv me

its just i have been so busy in my personal life and than my ff...which r my first priority....but i will surly try my best this time to keep up with this ff.......
Originally posted by: goodkashish

its just i have been so busy in my personal life and than my ff...which r my first priority....but i will surly try my best this time to keep up with this ff.......

thnku very much its really nice of u
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowww that's Gr8 another ff i think yeh story hum discuss kar chuke hain  if i am not wrong so?
Originally posted by: No1Aamnafan

wowww that's Gr8 another ff i think yeh story hum discuss kar chuke hain  if i am not wrong so?

yes ur rite. do let me knw shld i add u in the pm list or nt
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello dear.................congrats in starting a new ff........................very nice interesting intro....................cant wait for the story to move on....................and pm me of course.....................cont soon........................
golu_1677 thumbnail
nice intro . waiting for more.. pls PM me
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome intro neelu loved it cont soon and add me to ur pm list