Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Talks with KTH unit.... Wednesday 3rd FEB

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

After the second break I had a good shock and asked my brother to call his friend immediately. I took the phone and asked him"Kya Swayam aur Kashish ka romance aaj dikhane ka irada hai aap logo ka. Kahaa sujal aur kashish ka dikhane ka aur ab..." He laughed and said "don't worry aisa kuch nahi hoga. Sujal aur Kashish hi dance karenge. Watch it and you'll enjoy the shot of dance floor."

And guys really I enjoyed the shot. Especially the Charu and Sujal part. Sujal wa looking really cute. Jis tarah se woh Kashish, Akshat aur Charu ko chher raha tha.... it was really nice watching.

I also asked him about next week if we are to see these two. He said most probably no. They'll not be shown. But he said that there's another sweet romantic scene of these two that they gave the compilation & writers team. He expects that to be shown tomorow atleast. But all that depends upon Ekta and writers.

Then I asked him to clarify about Kashish's pregnancy SMS he had sent in the morning. Here's what he told "That is a part which is being seriously thought of by the writers. Dekho Rajeev-Aamna ko free karna parega kuch hadh tak. Usne dusre serials aur film sign kiye hai. Aamna ka abhi tak pataa nahi hai par I think even she has signed it or will sign any day. It was Aamna who was contacting the film producers on both their behalf for films. So I think even she has or will sign the film. Aisi halat mein un dono ko kuch free karna parega. Isliya writers are thinking on that line of the story. That way they'll not be such an important part of the story and other characters will carry on the serial."

It seems also that the story will be taking a different line very soon. Swayam creating problems for the jodi..... Reva-CG secret will be out.... Rishi taking a main stage in the serial.... Akshat Charu romance and Reva causing problems in it... By the way Rajeev-Aamna will get busy with other assignments from september.

PS:Don't copy it other forum please.

Sitting in the bed doing nothing concrete I have decided to make a website on this best jodi of our Television. I have collected all the material and am now designing the templates. It'll be ready before Valentines Day........ It'll be My appreciation for these two stars

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
thx for sharing the info

cooleyes Newbie
cooleyes
cooleyes

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing the information Sujalfan
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
sujalfan u r really excellentEmbarrassed
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the info sujalfan..and waiting for ur new website...let us know when it is doneTongue

Edited by mere_pyaar - 02 February 2005 at 12:52pm
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thnks for the info sujalfan thts jus great unfortunatly i am well behind in london!Cry only go up to where sujal finds out about roshan being mehak's child!
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thnx for the info sujalfan .hmm new website Clapgood idea
sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
thnks

Go to top