Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Neha Desai eager to play her age in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa..

Neha Desai is happy that she has finally got to play a young girl who is full of life, with ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AKNV Articles Archive- (Page 3)" in Aise Karo Naa Vidaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Aise Karo Naa Vidaa boys stunt-buffs!

All the male actors of COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vidaa, insist on performing their own stunts!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Now this is no fiction but a slice of absolute reality.  Actors from Colors show Aise Karo Na Vida are still rankled by the spooky events that occurred while shooting at Russian Villa recently. Post the haunting, female actors refrained from shooting at night or simply snubbed the idea of shooting at Russian Villa.

Recollecting the episode, lead actress Aastha Chaudhary says, "This episode occurred few weeks back. It so happened when we were shooting at Russian Villa, Malad (West) one fine night, Tina (named changed), who plays my friend in the show, started to scream and shout in a very heavy tone. The unit immediately tried to pacify her but she didn't budge. It was becoming difficult to even hold her. The rest of the cast were told to keep distance from her.

Few days later, another junior artiste behaved in the same way. That's when we sensed that something unnatural was occurring here.  Few actors either refused to shoot or didn't want to report at late hours. We couldn't shift the location as there were important scenes to be shot."

Neha Desai, who plays Jyotika, is one such petrified lady.

When contacted, Desai said, "I really don't want to comment on this episode. There's something that I witnessed, which further strengthens my belief in the supernatural. I won't name the sets as such things do happen in other locations too."

Speaking of other locations, Chaudhary had an interesting experience of her own at BB.House in Madh Island.

"I was roaming in the house, and all of a sudden, I sensed the presence of footsteps behind me. I thought that it could be one of the unit members. So, I without turning my back, told the person to keep these goods over there. However, I soon realized that there was no one behind my back. Though a little frightening, I wasn't overtly petrified. We are no longer shooting at Russian Villa, but I've heard other shows are shooting there. They too are said to have experienced unnatural things."

For the record, Russian Villa is situated at Jurassic Park Lane in Malad (West). We wonder whether is this haunting existing right from the days of the dinosaurs or is there a Russian angle to it? Also, so far it's affected the junior artiste. Can the protagonist feel safe?

May be we'll find out in days to come. Perhaps, one needs the Aahat team to investigate.

-Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/the-haunted-russian-villa

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Neha Desai to opt out of Aise Karo Na Vidaa?

Neha Desai has been citing date problems and might not continue to be part of COLORS' Aise Karo ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Rohit Purohit gets a much-needed break

Rohit Purohit who essays the role of Aryaman in COLORS' Aise Karo Naa Vidaa will be missing ...

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Yashvardhan to fall for Rewa
Buzz up!

Rewa (Aastha Chaudhary) dreads the site of her on-screen husband Yashvardhan played by Anas Rashid but this wouldn't stop him from falling in love with her.

Yashvardhan will start feeling for Rewa after realizing the caring and giving nature of his wife. The couple's marriage was not by choice but was a circumstantial alliance. Rewa hates her husband as she takes him to be her rapist after he admits to have done the offense thus taking the blame of the crime committed by his younger brother, the actual rapist.

Informs our source, "Yashvardhan is on complete bed-rest after the unfortunate accident where he gets shot accidentally. Seeing her husband who she hates, she realizes that she has never been indifferent and cold towards others' pain. Thus she starts caring for him but sans any feelings. Seeing her caring nature and concern towards him, Yashvardhan will eventually fall in love with her. Earlier the creative team was apparently planning to introduce another character on the show who was supposed to play Yashvardhan's love interest but later dropped the idea. They will now focus on the leading couple's love track."

When contacted both Aastha and Anas refused to comment.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Yashvardhan-to-fall-for-Rewa&xfile=2010/May/News_20100515_27

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Soni Singh replaces Neha Desai in Aise Karo Na Vida
Buzz up!

DJ's, A creative Unit has been hunting for a replacement for Neha Desai ever since she decided to quit the show.

Discuss here

Reportedly, the actress gave a tough time to the production house and was shown the door to exit. And now we hear that Soni Singh from
Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann has replaced Desai to essay the character of Jyotika.

Informs a source, "Neha was giving us a hard time when it came to giving us time for the shoot. Apparently, she encountered a spooky incident as according to her she spotted a ghost on the sets and after that she simply refused to shoot during the nights. This was creating a lot of trouble adjusting the dates and timing of all the actors."

Clearing the air Desai says, "They never utilised my dates properly and I was staying back home most of the times . Since I used to block my dates for
Aise Karo Na, I did not shoot for Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki in return. I was only shooting in the nights (25 nights) with DJ's which becomes straining and exhausting for any human. I had clearly informed them about my impending trip to the US even before signing the show and they were fine by it. But then just before I was to leave, they called me to say that they have to work around my character so they will need me replaced since I am not in the country. I think I need my character to grow on the show, so I am not at loss if been replaced. They have also expressed the desire to work with me again in the future and I don't think one would work with an actor who spells trouble for them."

Talking about the ghostly experience, the girl says, "This is baseless and whoever is spreading or fanning this rumour needs to grow-up."

Soni Singh confirmed that she is doing the show and said, "My entry will air either today or on Monday."

Watch
Aise karo Naa Vidaa at 2:00 pm on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Soni-replaces-Neha-in-Aise-Karo-&xfile=2010/May/News_20100528_48

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top