Fan Fictions

I am always Yours!- AR ff- NOTE-pg 25 (04/21) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 32

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
WOOOWWW!!!!!!!!! great concept!

sounds so intresting. am really excited for the next part!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hira5431sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am always Yours!- AR ff- NOTE-pg 25 (04/21) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
ahhh... a refrshing piece crammed with creativity... i liked (mostly admired) so many pieces of the ur fiction hun but i know if i do that i'll be here forever... hehe... so i'll get straight to the point... you my darling are a born writer.... that one hell of a start and i am ready to get on the rollercoaster and enjoy the ride.. do i get the ticket... a pm will do otherwise.. :P... Cheers... rv..xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hira5431

..SaRun..KaSh..

..SaRun..KaSh..

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
hey

nice concept and part
cont soon

Luv Ya

hira5431

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
hey really nice concept...keep it up..i am waiting to know the truth behind ridz leaving armaan....update sooon and thankx 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

hira5431

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
great beginning! loved it! plz cont soon! can you put me on ur PM list?

hira5431

aati1429

Goldie

aati1429

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hiranaya......
this was seriously lovely.. every bit...

the concept is so different nd nice.. wait for ur next bit

hira5431

i_love_KSG

Goldie

i_love_KSG

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
plz PM me...i loved ur previous ff...thanks

- Pearl

hira5431

hira5431

hira5431

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

hey guys

Wow..I love your response to this ffClapClapClapthanks. I hope it lives up to your expectations. As for some of the questions that you guys had, especially as to why she had left him..Well guys, i'm gonna be really meanEvil Smile and make you guys suffer along with Armaan to figure out what the reason wasLOL. Trust me its as filmy as you can think of and will be revealed in due time. But until then, enjoy their reunion.Embarrassed or rather their chance meeting.

Recap:
Armaan stared after Riddhima as she walked away. He didn't try to pursue her. He had a week to find out exactly what had happened two years ago and plan his strategy to get her back. Because he knew. There was no chance in hell that he'd lose her again!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2

Riddhima walked back to the gang as fast as her feet would take her. The shock of meeting Armaan, on top of having a girl all over him was just too much to take. But why are you upset Riddhima? Didn't you leave him so he could be happy with someone else? her mind mocked her. Yes she did, but she never thought that she'd have to see it with her own eyes. The pain of seeing him with someone else had confirmed one thing. She still loved him as much as the day she had left him. But she would never let him know. Riddhima had said in the farewell letter that she had never loved him, and that was the stand that she would take. God, why is life so difficult? Riddhima reached the fire and composed herself before everyone questioned. She sat by Nikita after giving everyone a smile.

"You're back, finally. You were missing out all the fun here Riddhima." Nikki said.

"Yea I know. But it's ok Nikki. Let her have fun with the waves as much as she wants, after all when she goes back, what will she play with? There are no
oceans in the province of the big cold country you guys live in!!!" Muskaan teased.

"HEY! For your information, we have 5 HUGE lakes!!! They are as big as your eyes could see," Nikki defended the country she had grown up in.

"Sure sure, but it's still a lake! No oceans." Muskaan poked her tongue at Nikki and Riddhima could see that Nikki was getting worked up over it. It was
always like this, Nikki and Muskaan were as close as sisters. And what is sisterly love without some nokh-jokh. And they sure had this in abundance.

"Listen you!.." Nikki bit out but Riddhima quickly interrupted her. She didn't want World War III to start. "Ok ok guys. That's enough. I love both
countries, so stop it you two!" Riddhima said holding her hands out in peace.

"So, you're from Canada," she suddenly heard Armaan say. Riddhima shot her head up in the direction of his voice. When had they come back? Armaan and Simran settled down across from her.  Armaan's eyes pierced through her. So Canada was in where you have been hiding from me, his eyes seemed to say. Riddhima turned her gaze away from him.

"yea," she answered as she had no other choice. Everyone seemed to be waiting for her answer.

"Did you go there recently or have you always lived there?" Armaan continued ruthlessly. Riddhima sighed in helplessness. Armaan you very well know that I went there recently! Why are you torturing me??? She braved a glance at him and he raised his eyebrow in challenge. The atmosphere tensed with something unknown and Riddhima could see even the gang could feel the tension. It was his voice. The way that he asked the question made it seem like much more than a simple question. Riddhima needed to bring everything back to normal. What could she do? Idea!

"Ah..I just went there recently. Anyways, guys, since all of us are here, why don't we play a game??" Riddhima quickly laid out her idea. And everyone agreed excitedly. phew.

"So what should we play?" Anjali asked.

"Truth or Dare." Armaan suggested in a stark voice. His voice made her tremble, with fear or feeling, she couldn't decide. And she had the premonition that playing this game could be injurious to her heart. Her knowledge of Armaan screamed that he would not stop until he got every scrap of truth out of her. But to her misfortune, everyone jumped at the idea.

"I'll go first," Rahul spun the bottle. It stopped on him and Atul, with the open end pointing at Atul.

"Truth or dare Atul? Rahul asked, mischief prominent in his eyes.

Never one to back down from danger, Atul answered. "Dare."

Everyone laughed at the way Rahul stood straight and rubbed his hands together with an evil grin. "Ok Atul, I dare you to tell Anjali about how you really feel!"

Atul's shocked face and Anjali's shy one told Riddhima that those two really liked each other. And the way everyone looked on gleefully at Atul, waiting for
him to complete the dare told her that everyone else knew about it too.

Armaan looked on happily at Atul who was taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He winked at Rahul who winked back. Finally!!! Atul and Anjali had liked each other from the moment they had met. But the coward that Atul was, he had never confessed his love. Even when EVERYONE had given them hints about it, the two idiots had done nothing about it.

"So Atul, we're waiting," Simran teased with a giggle. And finally, as if making a momentous decision, Atul nodded his head and stood up. He went to where Anjali was sitting down and grabbed her hand. Everyone catcalled and whistled at his behaviour. Riddhima joined in the laughter too, smiling at the way Anjali's face turned as red as tomatoes. Atul, probably understanding professing his love infront of his rowdy friends would ensure life-long teasing helped Anjali stand up and started walking away from the fire.

"Oye hello! Where are you going?" Muskaan yelled out. Everyone protested at Atul's actions.

"Guys, you didn't really think that I was gonna confess in front of all you idiots, now did you??" Atul winked at them as they tread towards the ocean.

Riddhima and the others watched as the couple stopped near the edge of the beach. They saw that Atul got down on his knees with one hand on his heart and mouthed the words that had been in his heart since he first laid eyes on her. Even though, they couldn't see Anjali's expressions, the way she jumped on Atul after he got up sure told them that she was as ecstatic about it as they were. The gang clapped and laughed at the couple when they came back after sharing an emotional hug. They congratulated Atul and Anjali on their happiness with lots of hugs. Then they all sat down once again, and resumed the game.

"Well, that went well. Thanks guys. Now it's my turn." Atul spun the bottle with a huge smile on his face. Anjali, now sitting next to him, couldn't hide her
happiness either. Riddhima's heart smiled to see such joy being bestowed upon them. At least God united some couples. The bottle stopped on Muskaan and Nikki, pointing at Nikki.

"Nikki, truth or dare?" Muskaan asked her.

"Truth," Nikki said with a smile. Nope, she wasn't the bravest person in the world.

"OK, why are you marrying abhimanyu?" Muskaan asked and Nikki's face fell at the question.

It was a question that Riddhima too had asked, but had gotten no reply. Nikki was the kind of girl who believed in fairy tales and prince charming. She waited for her one true love to come and whisk her away. Therefore, her acceptance of an arranged marriage was baffling. And looking at the shuttered expression on her face, Riddhima knew that they won't get the answer today either.

"Oh just, momma and papa asked me. I couldn't say No you know. Parental emotional blackmail," Nikki answered with a fake smile, which was recognized only by Muskaan and Riddhima.  The others, satisfied with the answer nodded their heads. They all had known some form of emotional blackmail from parents at some point or the other in their lives.

Nikki taking advantage of the opportunity, quickly spun the bottle again. And to Riddhima's dismay, it ended up on her and Armaan with the bottle pointing towards her. Her breath quickened as she waited for the axe to fall. She clutched on to her dress nervously waiting for Armaan's question. God, how could you?

Armaan sat up straight at the sudden opportunity. Thank you God! It seemed as if God was finally on his side after two long years of suffering.

"Truth or Dare Riddhima?" he raised his eyebrow at her again. It was a habit of his that she had loved immensely before. In the olden days, she would kiss
his brow whenever he had raised it at her. But at the moment, it reminded her of exactly why he was known as a ruthless businessman. His sharp gaze was
piercing in to her soul challenging her to pick dare, telling her that if she picked truth he's going to ask the question she dreaded the most. The tension they had created again could be cut with a knife. Riddhima knew that everyone was curious at their behaviour even though they had no idea why they were since they weren't doing anything out of ordinary. Its the feelings, Riddhima, her mind told her. Its the feelings you both share. You couldn't hide your love before when you were together and you can't hide it now. Riddhima's breathing deepened as she weighted her answer. Should she choose truth or dare? If she picked dare, he'd know that she's running scared and thus might suggest something outrageous. But if she picked truth, he might ask why she left him!

Armaan could see the play of emotions on her face as she struggled to reach a decision. He knew exactly what she was thinking. He knew she feared that he might ask why she'd left him. Of course, he had no such intentions, at least not right now. That was a question he'd ask when they were all alone, not
surrounded by these many people. Because if he wasn't satisfied with her answer, he won't be responsible for his actions. No, there was another question that was swimming in his mind. As firmness dawned on her face, Armaan could see that she had reached a decision.

"Truth!" Riddhima decided, the desire to show him that he didn't affect her overriding her fear. But her heartbeat increased in anticipation of his query.

"OK Riddhima..hmm" Armaan pretended to think and Riddhima could feel her blood pressure riding up.

"Have you ever been in love?" he smirked.

WHAT? Riddhima opened her eyes wide to ensure that Armaan had indeed asked this question. But this was even worse than the question she had anticipated. She looked up at Armaan's face and his eyes challenged her to tell the truth.

Resisting his intoxicating eyes, she looked away and replied, "NO." Then Riddhima quickly spun the bottle without giving him a chance to protest.

Armaan was absolutely LIVID!! He curled his fists in anger. How dare she!!!! Armaan remembered every instant she had whispered or screamed her love for him! How dare she say no and deny all those wonderful moments they had spent together! He longed to reach over and strangle her until she screamed out her love for him again. Riddhima how could you??? he asked her silently, his heart hurting.

While Armaan was lost in his anger and pain, the bottle stopped spinning. It stopped on Armaan and Simran, pointing towards Armaan. Simran, who had been quietly observing Riddhima and Armaan with distaste jumped at the opportunity this provided. Leaning towards him, she asked.

"Truth or dare Armaan?"

"Truth" Armaan didn't really care at this moment. All he could think of was Riddhima's denial.

"Ok Armaan..hmm..tell me, what kind of a girl do you like. Your dream girl, you know..?"

The gang, knowing Simran's infatuation with Armaan, snickered behind their hands. Riddhima sat straight waiting for him to reply. SHE had been his dream girl once. And Armaan had told she'd always remain so. Would he keep to his promise?

Armaan was surprised at the question. The first thing he did when he heard it was look at Riddhima. From the moment he had seen her, SHE had been his dream girl and would forever remain so. But looking at the question in her eyes, he had a sudden urge to hurt her as much as she'd hurt him a couple of minutes ago! He looked at an eager Simran waiting for his answer. He leaned in closer to her and replied.

"My dream girl..hm..someone exactly like you Simran," he winked at her. While Simran was simpering with excitement, Armaan looked over at Riddhima to garner her reaction.

Riddhima closed her eyes in pain. Well, what do you expect Riddhima! He'd always love you even after you left him like that??? You are being delusional if
you think he still feels the same way as he did once before, her mind mocked her. Suddenly she felt it hard to breathe. She needed to get out of there.
Riddhima suddenly got up, surprising everyone.

"What's wrong Riddhima?" Nikki asked looking up at her.

"Nikki. It's late. I think I'm gonna turn in now. Good night guys. See you tomorrow. " Riddhima quickly made her escape leaving everyone to stare after her.

AGAIN! She had run from him again, Armaan thought with anger. And the satisfaction he'd thought he'd feel at hurting her was nowhere in sight. Armaan you idiot! Why did you have to hurt her? He should apologize. Yes he should. But just not yet. He'd do it when they go back to the hotel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ConfusedFor some reason, this doesn't look  as long as I had hoped for. So I will make the next part even longer. You can expect some real drama in the next partEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Luv
Hiranya

Edited by hira5431 - 24 February 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987simron...freakysmile23psruthiarmaanridhimma4ammy_amnanksweetgirlpeace_lovetrendyfriendsKASH_rocksAditi-palannavtindersusha11arddimavrulsprincessangleAnokheefati_1990chahatmalhotratanya.dsouzakarankideewanixawotbfanpan02..KaJenDelena..crimson_10dmg_roks_antaraARCaskettFanarzu-ki_love_KSGAmoon.88scorpio95krazy4kash** L.U.S.H **Nikki_C~sumedha~Suvarna....Harry93rtjkssanjana25pinksscutiepreet...anshu...Kamal_23karans_angelfunkybratztopsyturvy23dhruvikaluvsKSGAbhiNikiLuverblessed4kweetrockstarIshiaRosh.CrazyRedMaryawarapan.shilpa4evanyxx-Nina-arshluver_15sammy4ucupid-struckzhasan2lil_desi_goddes.:.MONA.:.swetha10MeghzzNorznidha1983aish_punkteenorchidDulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fanaamirkhanfan.ayesha.Krishna_Souravsjain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top