Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Ever since I've seen the episode today, there are a few things that have been running in my mind. So I'm just going to type them out here. They might sound like a rant at times, so read at your own risk.LOL

• Did anyone else think that Roops was totally serious when she said she knew who the mystery man was - that she really knew who it was - and then tried to blow it off by joking about it? I for one did. I think Roops knows a lot more than she lets on. But then why she decided to tell her sisters she knew who it was and then changed her mind about actually telling them, I don't know. What was she trying to accomplish by it? Maybe trying to get her sisters to not even consider her as the mystery "man" so to speak? If she's considered an "idiot", no one would ever suspect her smart enough to hatch a devious plan against the scheming duo (i.e.Kaala and Leela). Maybe...?
  • Kaala really has her sisters under her thumb, doesn't she? I wonder why though. They are supposed to be equally "evil" then what exactly does she have on them that lets her take the lead. It cannot be that she's the eldest one - there is definitely something more than age playing here. But it was striking how all she had to do was disapprove and Leela totally sat back down instead of going to her husband as she'd planned. Ermm
  • Roops really keeps trying to tell everyone about the scheming duo's plan doesn't she? First she almost spilled the beans at the dinner table last week and today again she was way too eager to tell Aayi everything that was "bothering" them. Can she really be that dumb? I don't know. I still feel she might know more than she lets on.
  • These sisters are not even loyal to each other. That is just so sad. Did you see how Kaala was taking verbal punches at Leela and Sudarshan for stealing from Bhao?! Leave being loyal to Dutta, they can't even stand each other!! LOL
  • Sudarshan's having an affair?! Who's the unlucky girl!?! ROFL But he's really stupid isn't he? Talking to his mistress like that in his BEDROOM with the door UNLOCKED?! Seriously? Wow... I ask again - Really, who IS the unlucky girl? ROFL
  • Okay, so I'm not going to lie. I loved how Kaala gave Sudarshan a piece of her mind when he refused to write the letter. She started by being sarcastic while still giving Sudarshan a chance to just listen to her. But when he refused... LOL. I love how she was always "sweet and poised" but still managed to get her point across. I like her character - evil or not, she knows how to get what she wants.
  • When Nakku was talking about Dutta, the only thing that managed to illicit a response out of Supriya was the fact that Dutta has a big heart - I wonder if she's hoping that he's going to "understand" her eloping with her boyfriend on their wedding day or close to their wedding day. Either way, I'm sure Dutta will be in good hands once she leaves, so she needn't worry. Wink
  • Nakku's really smitten by Dutta, isn't she? Poor girl. But who can blame her - in fact some of us would love to be in her position.. Day Dreaming
  • The realization that flashed across Nakku's face when she finally noticed how close the wedding day was - that was just heart breaking. But worry not Nakku! Dutta's always been yours - he's not going anywhere. Hug
  • Is it just me or does Baaji really seems to know the true nature of the scheming trio?! A couple of episodes ago, when Leela and Roops wake up to find Kaala buying a saari for Supriya, Baaji made an off hand comment about how they probably woke up to shop and not for any other reason. Today too, when Kaala asks him what he was doing in that sweet-way-too-sugary manner of hers, it was like he totally saw past it and said he was "killing flies" (that sounds hillarious in English ROFL). And then he almost had that "here she goes again" look on his face when she was buttering him with her "Baaji handles all of Dutta's work" comment. I am 80% sure that the mystery man could be Baaji because even though Kaala matched a handwriting set by him and determined it wasn't the same, we never actually SAW him write it like we did Sudharshan. So it could be written by someone else, maybe Roops warned him before Kaala got there? Who knows - but it was just striking that she didn't watch him write it. There is a possibility that he outsmarted Kaala - I'm going to wait and watch for that.
  • Dutta Bhao.... Day Dreaming Enough said.
  • Dutta Bhao using a laptop.... Day Dreaming *sigh* Enough said.
  • Dutta Bhao looking angry because Baaji closed his laptop.... Day Dreaming *sigh* *sigh* Enough said.
  • I LOVED how Kishore shut Sudarshan up. This guy really talks a lot and most of it is garbage. So I say GO KISHORE when he totally shut him up with the "bhootni" comment. LOL
  • Dutta keeps an eye on everything doesn't he? He might not say something, but he's always aware of what's going on. First when Sudarshan takes a cheap shot at Kishore, you could see Dutta disliked it. And later when Kishore answered back, you could see Dutta's amusement too. I like how he was silent but still contributed to the conversation. 
  • And then he totally called Sudarshan on his nonsense. LOVED IT! Maybe one of these days that guy will learn his lesson and actually STOP talking. *hoping her wish comes true*
  • Teddy bear thing: I am SO sure this is Baaji's doing - no doubt about it. He bought it and is trying to lay the blame on Dutta. I LOVED how he's trying to pull Dutta's leg ROFL. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

I know this got a little long - I apologize! Stern Smile Thanks for reading though. Would love to hear your comments. Smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Fivr- - 31 May 2010 at 7:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19AbhiAnipalluluvsmaanpop77stranger2rosesindhyaa.maybe-justpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things I Noticed - 02/22/10" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Abt Roops...sometimes I wonder if Roops and Baji already have a thing going on. They seem on quiet friendly terms. remember when datta caught ganpat brewing alcohol...rups comes to her sisters and tells that baji told her abt the incident. on and off too these 2 seem friendly though nothing has been specifically shown abt them. now if these 2 are really so friendly i wonder why will baji suddenly fall for her. so maybe they already have something going on b/w them. Who knows rups is the one who actually keeps an eye on the sisters for datta.
kala i guess is the smartest one...so the other 2 let her take the lead. as u said she knows how to get what she wants. like she made naku do her room a few episodes back by being sweet to her. she is all sweet to naku in front of bhao. kala definitely is a quick thinker and is shown to cover up rups' goof ups. as for the sister's loyalty to each other...well few days back rups was wondering why kala didnt die of the poison. what more can i say? kala is not worried for leela...she is worried that someone else has outsmarted her. and frankly speaking if these sisters cant love a bro like datta why will they love each other? and sudarshan obviously has a gf...kala is smart enuf to realize that. but somehow i feel leela wouldnt care either way as long as she gets to enjoy bhao's big bucks.
sups i suppose is hoping that bhao will forgive whatever plan she is upto and spare her and her bf. and naku...like nbsp said...she needs a hug from dattaThumbs Up...she's crazy abt him and i hope he falls for her as hard as she's fallen for him.
bhao on the laptop...i found that really weird...but who knows maybe these days bhailog do their business on laptops...who knows soon they will be hiring mbas and consultants. LOL
btw i just realized...the scene b/w bhao, baji, kishore and sudarshan was the first which had all the male members of bhao's house interacting. though bhao didnt speak much its obvious that he prefers kishore to sudarshan and doesnt mind kishore spending all day doing pooja paath. no wonder sudarshan is always taunting kishore in front of bhao. btw i felt kishore was taunting bhao too abt working, working and working some more. bhao understood the taunt as well as the buttering up he was doing. and the last bit where bhao asked sudarshan abt the money he had given for the hospital simply confirmed my feeling bhao knows a lot more than he lets on. he isnt the idiot his sisters and sudarshan think him to be. i'll tell them beware...bhao will pull the plug to their good times when the time comes.
abt the teddy...presenting teddy et al isnt bhao's thing. i'd expect prolly baji to do that for rups...so maybe its really baji..but anyways im looking forward to the leg pulling scene. best part was naku was enjoying it and datta was embarrassed. i hope tommorow's epi compensates for the overdose of the sisters today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisindhyaa.pop77

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Abt Roops...sometimes I wonder if Roops and Baji already have a thing going on. They seem on quiet friendly terms. remember when datta caught ganpat brewing alcohol...rups comes to her sisters and tells that baji told her abt the incident. on and off too these 2 seem friendly though nothing has been specifically shown abt them. now if these 2 are really so friendly i wonder why will baji suddenly fall for her. so maybe they already have something going on b/w them. Who knows rups is the one who actually keeps an eye on the sisters for datta.

Also, when Baaji came to the dinner table last week he rushed a little too quick to Roop's side and then he sort of caught himself and glanced around to see if anyone noticed. I was wondering about what it was that he was hoping he wouldn't get into trouble for - I still haven't figured it out but yeah you're right, Roops and Baaji definitely have something going on. I don't know if I want them to be together, but they could be accomplices and I can totally handle that!

kala i guess is the smartest one...so the other 2 let her take the lead. as u said she knows how to get what she wants. like she made naku do her room a few episodes back by being sweet to her. she is all sweet to naku in front of bhao. kala definitely is a quick thinker and is shown to cover up rups' goof ups. as for the sister's loyalty to each other...well few days back rups was wondering why kala didnt die of the poison. what more can i say? kala is not worried for leela...she is worried that someone else has outsmarted her. and frankly speaking if these sisters cant love a bro like datta why will they love each other? and sudarshan obviously has a gf...kala is smart enuf to realize that. but somehow i feel leela wouldnt care either way as long as she gets to enjoy bhao's big bucks.

I am not sure about how Leela's going to react. She seemed sort of besotted by her husband today especially since she kept trying to go back to spend time with him and later tried to cover up for him (but then that cover up could be for her sake too). So I'm on the fence with that one. But yeah, I am AMAZED that Sudarshan has a mistress - who in their right mind would be in a relationship with him, I am not sure. But maybe the lady's using him for his money, in which case I saw "what you sow, so shall you reap".

sups i suppose is hoping that bhao will forgive whatever plan she is upto and spare her and her bf. and naku...like nbsp said...she needs a hug from dattaThumbs Up...she's crazy abt him and i hope he falls for her as hard as she's fallen for him.
bhao on the laptop...i found that really weird...but who knows maybe these days bhailog do their business on laptops...who knows soon they will be hiring mbas and consultants. LOL

Harvard graduates wanted to manage the underworld business and finances for Dutta Bhao. Talkative people need not apply. ROFLROFL

btw i just realized...the scene b/w bhao, baji, kishore and sudarshan was the first which had all the male members of bhao's house interacting. though bhao didnt speak much its obvious that he prefers kishore to sudarshan and doesnt mind kishore spending all day doing pooja paath. no wonder sudarshan is always taunting kishore in front of bhao. btw i felt kishore was taunting bhao too abt working, working and working some more. bhao understood the taunt as well as the buttering up he was doing. and the last bit where bhao asked sudarshan abt the money he had given for the hospital simply confirmed my feeling bhao knows a lot more than he lets on. he isnt the idiot his sisters and sudarshan think him to be. i'll tell them beware...bhao will pull the plug to their good times when the time comes.

Kishore? Or do you mean Sudarshan? If you mean Sudarshan then yeah, he definitely was and he thought he was being super smart about it too. Which is why I laughed when Kishore shut him up. He should thank his lucky stars that Kishore was the one retaliating this time - if Bhao had decided to give him an answer for his taunts he'd be in a far worse situation.

abt the teddy...presenting teddy et al isnt bhao's thing. i'd expect prolly baji to do that for rups...so maybe its really baji..but anyways im looking forward to the leg pulling scene. best part was naku was enjoying it and datta was embarrassed. i hope tommorow's epi compensates for the overdose of the sisters today.

Nakku was totally enjoying it wasn't she! Lol I was too - "Aye hero, tere ko dun kya ghuma k abhi aik!" ROFL Ameen to tomorrow's episode compensating for today's evil-trio-overdose!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisindhyaa.

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the observation ladies, will tried to pay more attention. It just that when Dutta Embarrassed come on the screen everything stops in including time so half  the time I don't know what happen until I read the updates. Plus I FF all the three witches scenes. LOL

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i strongly feel that roops is dumb and irritating but hope nothing is cooking between her and baji, secondly i think that dutta is aware of sudarshans intentions but is keeping qiute for his sisters sake, thirdly kala is so evil that when time comes she will not spare her sisters also and lastly the mystery man is supriyas boy friend who has send the teddy bear for her

rendezvous

rendezvous

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I remember reading an article, when they were still deciding on who will play Dutta, that Dutta will have 3 sister out of which 2 will be married and the third will be the second (parallel) lead and will be matched with Dutta's right hand man Bajji. So I totally agree that Roops is not what she shows and is probably the only sister who loves Dutta (remember when Dutta was shot and the 3 sisters were in the temple, he went to Kala and dropped the diyas she was holding but did not looked like he cared either ways then he almost totally ignored leela and went straight to Roops who was about to fall down.) Also if Bajji is a positive character and Roops loves him the she will not be against Dutta.

belissima

belissima

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I agree with most of what you guys have said about Roops. She just might not be what she portrays to be.

But if I may go off at a tangent and express some of my views about aayi sahib. I really don't know what to make of her. She is not Datta's true mom but she loves him to bits. Is always worried about his happiness and his well being. If that is so, isn't it strange that she doesn't stop Datta from carrying on with his dhanda ???? Confused A business that is way too dangerous and can eventually kill him or put him behind bars for the rest of his life. Somehow her indulgence as regards Datta's business is something that I find a little difficult to swallow given her extremely motherly attitude towards her son

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the observation ladies, will tried to pay more attention. It just that when Dutta Embarrassed come on the screen everything stops in including time so half  the time I don't know what happen until I read the updates. Plus I FF all the three witches scenes. LOL

Thank YOU for reading! And when Dutta comes on screen everything stops for me too - which is why I have to rewatch the whole episode a second time to really know what happened. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top