Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well we all know she's got an ego, lol
ALL her fans know that.
But there's still something so mast and forthright about her that make me like her, haha.  I cant place my finger on it.
I mean maybe she's cocky, confident (a bit too confident), but I take her upbringing into consideration as well.
Karisma was put through hell. She really had it rough.
Kareena sailed through.
She was raised spoilt (as she herself admitted), grew up in teh world of bollywood. From childhood, she has memories of being on the sets. Then she always wanted to be an actress and was submerged into the world of bollywood by age 18. That's an age where younsgers explore differnet possibilities, really discover themselves you know. What you wanna do in life.

And success came way too early, she was too young, too naive, it got to her head, she coudlnt handle it maturely. 
She has ppl telling her she's gorgeous 24/7. She's always surrounded by an entourage. Her competetive, insecure nature can also be explained by the fact htat she knows no other life apart from bollywood. She herself says that she doestn know HOW to live any other way or any other life. That's kinda scary, knowing this is the only way you know how ot live. Makes you wanna hold on to it even harder and longer, succeed even more than before.
EVen before her debut, she was being touted as the next big thing. Seeing karisma's success, there was so much pressure on her to measure up to her sister as well as family. So yeah, pressure pushes ppl to do quite a lot of things. I dont find her ambition hard to believe.
NO doubt, she's very insecure. The reason you find her shallow is coz she's mastering the art of diplomacy, BUT her ambition and confidence still leaks through, which comes across as condradictory to what she's saying.
So yeah, she's insecure, and emotoinal, mercurial, seems to have a temper problem (saif, lol), naive, has an ego, and yeah the list goes on.
But STILL, lol
Something about her is quite endearing. Atleast to me, and her fans.
Childlike nature perhaps. And coz to the ppl that she loves, she does give her all, heart and soul.
I dunno, I'm launchign into an essay here, lol

But atleast her life is right there for all to see. She dosent live her life in a veil of morality.
Who she's dating, what she thinks of ppl, what seh feels, its all up for ppl to see.
Is that a bad thing? I dunno, perhaps. There are actors out there who have multiple relationship but never aknowledge a single one, put on an act of being saintly and all bholi bhaali.
"I've never had a boyfriend, never been in a relatinoship, not seeing so an dso"
Give me a break, haha.
I'll take kareena any day, WITH all her faults πŸ˜†

Edited by desigal90 - 14 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess its all about preference and perception.

on a lighter note, desigal i give u an A. the passion u have for her seeps through your words.  
desigal90 thumbnail
Thanks dude!
Yeah, I guess its all preference eh? 😊
I mean what else can explain my preferences which seem to be the minority. I mean, SAIF AND BEBO πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

to me she comes across as someone really shallow,  whats the need to pretend? πŸ˜• 

like when she says that she'd rather read a book or go on a vacation than play second fiddle to an actor, or just be pretty in a movie like other actresses. She makes other actresses who do it look bad, but then when she does it its ok. shes somehow making history, or doing it for friends, or doing it for $$. i always get the feeling she feels shes above all the actresses, as if theyre not in her league. she does sound cocky, difference is she does it with a smile.

i totally agree
Originally posted by: desigal90

ALL her fans know that.
But there's still something so mast and forthright about her that make me like her, haha.  I cant place my finger on it.
I mean maybe she's cocky, confident (a bit too confident), but I take her upbringing into consideration as well.
Kareena sailed through.
She was raised spoilt (as she herself admitted), grew up in teh world of bollywood. From childhood, she has memories of being on the sets. Then she always wanted to be an actress and was submerged into the world of bollywood by age 18. That's an age where younsgers explore differnet possibilities, really discover themselves you know. What you wanna do in life.

And success came way too early, she was too young, too naive, it got to her head, she coudlnt handle it maturely. 
She has ppl telling her she's gorgeous 24/7. She's always surrounded by an entourage. Her competetive, insecure nature can also be explained by the fact htat she knows no other life apart from bollywood. She herself says that she doestn know HOW to live any other way or any other life. That's kinda scary, knowing this is the only way you know how ot live. Makes you wanna hold on to it even harder and longer, succeed even more than before.
EVen before her debut, she was being touted as the next big thing. Seeing karisma's success, there was so much pressure on her to measure up to her sister as well as family. So yeah, pressure pushes ppl to do quite a lot of things. I dont find her ambition hard to believe.
NO doubt, she's very insecure. The reason you find her shallow is coz she's mastering the art of diplomacy, BUT her ambition and confidence still leaks through, which comes across as condradictory to what she's saying.
So yeah, she's insecure, and emotoinal, mercurial, seems to have a temper problem (saif, lol), naive, has an ego, and yeah the list goes on.
But STILL, lol
Childlike nature perhaps. And coz to the ppl that she loves, she does give her all, heart and soul.

But atleast her life is right there for all to see. She dosent live her life in a veil of morality.
Who she's dating, what she thinks of ppl, what seh feels, its all up for ppl to see.
Is that a bad thing? I dunno, perhaps. There are actors out there who have multiple relationship but never aknowledge a single one, put on an act of being saintly and all bholi bhaali.
"I've never had a boyfriend, never been in a relatinoship, not seeing so an dso"
Give me a break, haha.

u also said that u dun like diplomati people wat was kareena doing while chosing among the khans?

ALL her fans know that.
Kareena sailed through.

But STILL, lol

Give me a break, haha.

all other stars go through the same, wats different?
desigal90 thumbnail
Precisely, her diplomacy SUCKS coz she brought saifu in ANYWAY. πŸ˜›
No, I'm just saying, she was spoilt beyond belief coz she was spiolt when she was younger and on top of it, she was spoilt when she entered the industry coz she got instant fame. And she was always treated liek VIP coz of her kapoor status.
Yeah, so she's a lot more pampered than others stars.

Precisely, her diplomacy SUCKS coz she brought saifu in ANYWAY. πŸ˜›

No, I'm just saying, she was spoilt beyond belief coz she was spiolt when she was younger and on top of it, she was spoilt when she entered the industry coz she got instant fame. And she was always treated liek VIP coz of her kapoor status.
Yeah, so she's a lot more pampered than others stars.

but u cn't deny she just feels that she is the best and indirectly she always brings down other actors and she is sumwhat a hypocrite
Edited by nkapoor - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
SHe feels she is VERY GOOD and ONE of the bests...yeah definitely, lol!
She USED to bring others down back in the day. She's learned her lesson since. Now she's on an Ash praising spree, a Rani praising spree, saifu praising spree, and whatever else praising spree.

She contradicts herself, like most other stars do, yes. Coz she hasnt completely mastered the art of diplomacy yet.

SHe feels she is VERY GOOD and ONE of the bests...yeah definitely, lol!

She USED to bring others down back in the day. She's learned her lesson since. Now she's on an Ash praising spree, a Rani praising spree, saifu praising spree, and whatever else praising spree.

She contradicts herself, like most other stars do, yes. Coz she hasnt completely mastered the art of diplomacy yet.

who else contradicts themselves?? whenever she doessumthing its the best thing to do and when she isn't she thinks its stupid