Harry Potter

Bonnie (Ginny) and Jamie (Grindelwald) are dating. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
There's Alan Rickman, Helena Bonham Carter, guy who played Pettigrew.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bonnie (Ginny) and Jamie (Grindelwald) are dating. (Page 3)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged

lol, cute time turner. I think i'll go by myself one soon.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pics Navi! I like Ginny as a character, but I don't like Bonnie that much. I mean, she's not that bad I guess, she did okay, but she doesn't show much expression during the Ginny/Harry chemistry in the movies. But yeah, she does look mature for her age.

Nice time turner! It looks really cool, I want one now!

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I really want to wear it to school but I don't want to explain again and again what it is. Only about 3 of my friends have read the series. Apparently, people think that Harry Potter is "immature reading". Might as well, AK those muggles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Immature Reading? Did those people ever even pick up one of those books? Whatver....poor Navi.

Just wear a sign on the back that says 'Don't ask me what I am wearing. It's a time-turner, so get it through your  thick head, you filthy little mudblood (in a very Draco-ish accent).'LOL But that'd be mean, so maybe you could switch the mudblood to muggle.Wink

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Hahha. Thanks for the advice. I think that most people only think of HP as some poor kid who has a wand and says funny words. Whatever, they're missing out.

You know what the first thing people ask me when they fnd out Im a HP fan.. "Have you seen the latest movie?" I MEAN WHAT? Of course I have. I also got tickets two weeks in advance and wore a HP shirt and then spents hours discussing it on the internet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Lol, I know....when I tell people I'm a bit Potterhead, they ask me if I read the latest book.Stern Smile I mean....really?

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
or the classic "Does Harry die?".

Post Reply New Post

Go to top