Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think Bonnie has an amazing sense of style, but I'm not that big a fan of her acting.
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Yes, she was pretty painful to watch in HBP but if you watch it again, she did an okay job.
^ Yea, she was okay. I think she was best in COS.
-Navi thumbnail
I really liked Bonnie in order of the phoenix actually, I mean if you look carefully you can see her looking at Harry during a lot of the scenes and that was some pretty great foreshadowing of Harry/Ginny for the movie-goers.

I went shopping today and I went to Chapters to buy some books and when I was standing in line to check out, I saw this...

IT'S A TIME TURNER NECKLACEEE!!! AND IT CAME WITH STICKERS.. YEAHHH! The necklace is really cheap plastic feeling necklace but whatever, I CAN GO BACK IN TIME! HAHAH

here.. excuse me, i havent had a moment to sit since like 7;30 am

Edited by -Navi - 14 years ago
That's so cool! And who are the other HP cast members in that movie?
-Navi thumbnail
There's Alan Rickman, Helena Bonham Carter, guy who played Pettigrew.

lol, cute time turner. I think i'll go by myself one soon.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the pics Navi! I like Ginny as a character, but I don't like Bonnie that much. I mean, she's not that bad I guess, she did okay, but she doesn't show much expression during the Ginny/Harry chemistry in the movies. But yeah, she does look mature for her age.

Nice time turner! It looks really cool, I want one now!
-Navi thumbnail
I really want to wear it to school but I don't want to explain again and again what it is. Only about 3 of my friends have read the series. Apparently, people think that Harry Potter is "immature reading". Might as well, AK those muggles.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Immature Reading? Did those people ever even pick up one of those books? Whatver....poor Navi.

Just wear a sign on the back that says 'Don't ask me what I am wearing. It's a time-turner, so get it through your  thick head, you filthy little mudblood (in a very Draco-ish accent).'😆 But that'd be mean, so maybe you could switch the mudblood to muggle.😉