Why we love to love Ichcha? - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by uttaranfan

know we all luv her somewhere somehow but she is a

My dear freind, I can appreciate your boldness, but you are risking your account, you are most likely to be banned for using such harsh words by the moderators. Edited by Kruthika.N - 14 years ago
I have loved Ichcha in the past and will continue to love her as she is selfless, generous, noble, magnanimous, liberal, kind, thoughtful, considerate, altruistic and the list goes on and is endless.....👍🏼
truly, ichcha is very sacrificing and now tho everyone in b house and jogi family like her and are proud of her
(of course , except for taps and nani)

agar raat hain tho subha bi jaldhi aaegi.
(if winter comes, can spring be far behind?)

i am sure after marriage something good will happen with ichch's life.
Originally posted by priyu_friend

truly, ichcha is very sacrificing and now tho everyone in b house and jogi family like her and are proud of her

till tappu is there in the same house no good can happen to iccha
and tappu will surely find her way into the house ..
and vansh should not be guilty and go into depression after knowing about veer-iccha specially after marraige if he comes to know about it

iccha is sacrificing only for tappu
for iccha only when tappu changes light will come to her life ...otherwise nobody can help her out
Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
Originally posted by priyu_friend

Oh thanx yaar,
 for reminding me of this beautiful poem (Ode To The West Wind)
 it was in my class 10th syllabus, and i really luv this poem.

SORRY, Topic se bhatkne k liye 😳
i really want to love ichha  but can't do ..........
 i really hate her for what she has done with , with her ammu with her papa &only for the sake of tapu ki khushi .... she even doesn't  know the meaning of love  if she know then ek bar atleat ek baar to veer ke bare  main or ammu ke bare main socha hota no no she will never do that   she only love
taou baba &  for sake of her happiness she would spoil anyone's life even she would make her ammu to marry  umed singh  if there is some reason for tapu ki khushiiiiii😡

i really love ichha but the cause is still unknown,,, now there are so many reasons to hate her,, but still i love this dumb gal,,,, poor me