Posted: 14 years ago
wen dutta first was introduced he luked like a strong character but as the serial is moving on he seem's to trusting and naive so far da only person he has beaten or killed is morey n his bodyguards who betrayed him apart frm dat he seem's 2 be unaware dat his sister's n dis mystery person plus leela's husband r betraying him wat do u guy's think about his character 😊
Yes being too trusting/trusting the wrong people seems be a chink in Datta's armour. Doesnt his jeeja remarks that datta is blind when it comes to his own family. even datta tells sups that once he takes to someone he will do anything for them. that includes his family.
but the other side of his trusting nature is that he trusts naku too. its because of his trusting nature he didnt suspect her in being involved in the attack on sups despite what his sister said. and we all found that endearing isnt it?

Yeah but there was another facet of him which was shown that he is aware of the qualities of his folks. He subtlely told his BIL not to fool him with new projects int he anem of his mom.

i guess he is aware that sudarshan is manupilating his money but keeps quite so that there is peace in the family truly a family man otherwise who would want to have 2 ghar jamais
Right... Datta is too trusting!!!! But I hope to God that he is no fool!!! It may be that maintaining family peace is forcing him to hold his peace. But isn't that a little foolhardy - I mean what's the point??? you are only breeding trouble for yourself if you keep yourself surrounded by disloyal persons!!! 😕
only thing i wonder is say he knows what his family is up to behind his back and turns a blind eye to it...wud he still keep quiet and let them kills sups? i mean he might be ok with little leaks in his treasure chest but killing sups? he was really angry then.
i dont undertstand dutta's character shreya it's really confusing 😕 sometime's his expression's suggest he is aware of wat his sisters and brotherin law are really like on the other hand he seem's confused who is behind harming supriya just have 2 wait and watch 2 see if he is clever or just tooo trusting wen it cum's 2 familyEdited by shabaza786 - 14 years ago
yes i suppose the creatives havent decided what to do. he generally looks at kala and sudarshan shrewdly...but then doesnt take any step to protect his family. unless u know rups is hand in glove with datta and she purposely rang the smoke alarm to wake up datta.
shreya im confused about roops 2 😆 she seem's like she's acting being evil wid her sister's but her expressions suggest otherwise like dutta on one hand seem's like she is acting being bad on da oder hand just playing along wid dem so dey dont harm dutta or supriya im 2 confused 😕 guess we will have 2 wait and watch who's gud n bad
yeah...her expressions suggest otherwise. another point is that rups has no motive to be against her brother. she seems a lot younger than the other 2 sisters. kala and leela are married and have kids already...their motive is clear that their respective husbands will never be as wealthy/powerful as datta so they feel it best to latch on to datta so thair kids are looked after. but when it comes to rups they cud marry her off to some other equally powerful and wealthy guy. so what's the need for her to turn evil already? anyways im just wishing that atleast one of datta's sister and aai is nice. cant imagine this so called dev manush evokes so much hatred among his own kith and kin.