Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
wen dutta first was introduced he luked like a strong character but as the serial is moving on he seem's to trusting and naive so far da only person he has beaten or killed is morey n his bodyguards who betrayed him apart frm dat he seem's 2 be unaware dat his sister's n dis mystery person plus leela's husband r betraying him wat do u guy's think about his character Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrutid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dutta 2 trusting" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Yes being too trusting/trusting the wrong people seems be a chink in Datta's armour. Doesnt his jeeja remarks that datta is blind when it comes to his own family. even datta tells sups that once he takes to someone he will do anything for them. that includes his family.
but the other side of his trusting nature is that he trusts naku too. its because of his trusting nature he didnt suspect her in being involved in the attack on sups despite what his sister said. and we all found that endearing isnt it?

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Yeah but there was another facet of him which was shown that he is aware of the qualities of his folks. He subtlely told his BIL not to fool him with new projects int he anem of his mom.

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i guess he is aware that sudarshan is manupilating his money but keeps quite so that there is peace in the family truly a family man otherwise who would want to have 2 ghar jamais

belissima

belissima

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Right... Datta is too trusting!!!! But I hope to God that he is no fool!!! It may be that maintaining family peace is forcing him to hold his peace. But isn't that a little foolhardy - I mean what's the point??? you are only breeding trouble for yourself if you keep yourself surrounded by disloyal persons!!! Confused

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
only thing i wonder is say he knows what his family is up to behind his back and turns a blind eye to it...wud he still keep quiet and let them kills sups? i mean he might be ok with little leaks in his treasure chest but killing sups? he was really angry then.

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i dont undertstand dutta's character shreya it's really confusing Confused sometime's his expression's suggest he is aware of wat his sisters and brotherin law are really like on the other hand he seem's confused who is behind harming supriya just have 2 wait and watch 2 see if he is clever or just tooo trusting wen it cum's 2 family

Edited by shabaza786 - 23 February 2010 at 1:13pm

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
yes i suppose the creatives havent decided what to do. he generally looks at kala and sudarshan shrewdly...but then doesnt take any step to protect his family. unless u know rups is hand in glove with datta and she purposely rang the smoke alarm to wake up datta.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top