Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshree921royalindy1979aranayanib1nduNishithmvatsaazminamprabhamshaila_pahcirchhedabhanot_nishaanu1973Shahinakhpandey1nungakakaanaarkalirendezvousswarajgirzeestar1kaushikaaumsaggi80swapnasanilamistrysahara91chowdhury_rinirudmilamegha.p~~~Sweta~~~mannbgurpreetfancloudzArsha85Seetacrazyballsp87viraf4uneharahulsushavvisur_aur_taalkripsyahutavkalusanrajlovermd410daddysgirl786Gauri22tunisiansam78sihuumm1234soni-zeeJes75bumtrinketsoap-criticpaljay* ~ Roshni ~ *ashbipashasigridanna44Roarkneela226vrsharma-SilverFlames-apknfjholminuuammoossurakshitaAnu-ReddyMallika113stranger2rosePriyank.pop77*Piku*meghaparti-Rojaa-leena04pyar-ishkleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 22nd Feb" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for the update Nikita :))

DM..man grow up now! I know you have been hurting but see through Santu for once..you will realize whatever she's doing is for a reason - unity! Although most of these people do not need any mercy...but still! Put your thinking caps on buddy!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csg08anna44ammoosMallika113nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki for UD. Go SantuClap I am backing her up fully. DM needs to wake up and smell the coffee and see what's going on in his house. Santu will be the protecter until then.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverGauri22sg08anna44nikita_88pyar-ishk

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Niki..

I just saw the epi and Santu didn't act irrationally towards DM as i thought instead she was assertive and giving him the wake up call that is needed!! The chaabi scene between SanRaj was an eye opener to DM which is crucial at this point.. I like the way Santu talks down to the family and gave them the speech of not caring for one another..

Birwa annoys me whenever i see her but all isn't as it seems so will have to wait and see what happens..

DM thoughtful is always fruitful (haha that rhymes.. lol) but seriously DM is waking up now and we will soon show us all the DM we love to see, roaring away with his head held high!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csanrajloverhamsghGauri22sg08Jes75anna44ammoosnikita_88pyar-ishk

svmi

svmi

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update.  it was a good episode.  DM  you are a very grown up man .why do you not tell your santudi." Darling Santudi i love you. i know you have not killed anybody . i know you are protecting somebody from my family. i wish you would tell me but take your time and tell me when you are ready. But i am just so happy to have you back."
and then see how this Santu melts and becomes your dufford santudi again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taaltunisianJes75anna44ammoosnikita_88leelaa9

saleha

saleha

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
nice!!
thanks lot hun!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Thank you Nikki,...

True Malli and Sanju,...it is time for DM to wake up and smell the coffee and see what has been haappening in his house for the past 10 yrs and do something drastic. For the moment if he is not gonna do anything then he should just shut off and see the m-clan tamasha and how santu will bring them together..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverGauri22-SilverFlames-nikita_88

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Hey great update....really loved what Santu did today and in no way did she offend DM...to make him see what going on rite under his nose , she juz gave him a pinch....i sure hope he ponders upon the fact that where in the world did Maulik n Sandy spend the 35 lakhs and howcome they were silent wen asked about it....come to think of it the whole clan shud wonder abt this especially Kaddu and Moti .....as for Birwa ..i cant understand this character who is so shelfish and vile ....Thank God there were no Birang scenes today ....

Wishing that DM realise Santu's worth and start to help her ...though i wudnt mind if they both juz leave this crappy house and go sailing somewhere.... Day Dreaming these ppl do not need a reconciliation ...wht wid Moti saying for long does she have to sit with these ppl at the dining table.... they r all bloody ungrateful and shelfish wretches ...except for dear ol Ba and Bapuji and of course Champakali....liked her more than anyone today ...maybe Champakali shud go to DM n spill the beans abt Santu doin all this to reunite the family....

waiting for DM and Santu to make up    Hug and kiss    Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csvmisur_aur_taalGauri22sg08Rakhie_08anna44ammoosnikita_88pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top