Akshara's parents a real life couple

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Akshara's parents on Zee TV show Ghar Ghar Mein

"It was a very difficult for me to accept the fact that Sanjeev already has a 14- year-old daughter…"
confesses Lata Seth on Zee TV's Ghar Ghar Mein

This was second time for Sanjeev. Lata didn't know whether she was taking the right step. Sanjeev and Lata met on the sets of a popular show and hit it off instantly. Their friendship soon blossomed into love but both weren't sure they should take the plunge.

"I was totally shattered when my first marriage fell apart (he was married to Resham Tipnis)," said a distraught Sanjeev going down the memory lane. Apparently, his first wife had left behind their two kids as well. Following this, he had totally gone into depression and this was having an adverse effect on his kids.

He met Lata on the sets of a popular show and started seeing her. Both knew that they were affectionate towards each other but weren't sure that they should take the plunge.
Sanjeev was skeptical about marrying second time. Lata too was unsure because Sanjeev already had two children. His oldest daughter was 14. Everybody advised Lata against the match. Even Sanjeev had made it clear that he would not marry unless his kids gave him an approval.

Luckily, Sanjeev's children clicked with Lata in their very first meeting putting to rest all the dilemmas the couple faced.

"I feel so blessed now. Sanjeev's daughter is my best friend now. In fact we gel so well now that at times Sanjeev feels cheated," giggles Lata. "In fact I want to tell everybody who is in a similar relationship that its not mandatory to have a mother-daughter relationship always. You can become each other's friends and exist peacefully under the same roof… I have an excellent chemistry with my daughter," continues Lata.
Well, all is well that ends well!

And here's a short Video from House Arrest

Start at 16:30

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kvashishatsmrthmoonlight08desi_baby07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara's parents a real life couple" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
OHHHH....
Thats good.... Embarrassed

kvashishat

Goldie

kvashishat

Movies and Masti Contest 1&2 Winner

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
yhank hun... that wz a surprise

luv
tina

rumi2004

rumi2004

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah I had read an article before which said that they had fallen in love on the sets of YRKKH and had tied the knot instantly Smile.. Cheers to YRKKH and to sanjeev -Lata... I like thr pair verrrrry much.. even in the show Smile

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. :)

They make a great pair... and I love the fact that Lata and Sanjeev's daughter share a friendly bond with each other. I even consider my mom as my best friend.
God bless their family. :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top