Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Written Update 21st Feb 2010(Last episode) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

yanchok

Groupbie

yanchok

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
this is the only one show from star plus i love to watch.but from now on bye bye star plus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 21st Feb 2010(Last episode) (Page 3)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
This tells us that many BBB viewers are actually not real serial watchers...they watch BBB because they found something unique in it.....

I too don't watch any other serial on TV neither any films...except some as Mr Gandhi, Taray Zameen par and Bhagat Singh

JayVed Heart

QUOTE=birju4baby]
Originally posted by AVFAN

@ Day_Dreamer
Thanks Ikra?even I missed that part. Its good to see you in this forum after ages.

@birju4baby
I agree with u?I am very proud to do the update of the last episode of BBB, the only show that linked me with Hindi Television today. I will also hope that someday I will be able to write the update of BBB3 epi 1, till then will keep my fingers crossed.
And I hope IF mods hum par taras khake kuch din toh yeh forum chalu rakhhenge?so we all can meet here itself till its archived.

@ instantkhichdi
It was my pleasure writing it. My eyes were full of tears while writing the update for a show which I watched without missing a single episode from Epi 01 and whenever u read, hope u like.

AVFan - Just like you , BBB was what joined me back to Indian Television ... I was so impressed by writing and the talent ... it is at par to the shows like Friends in its quality..
You can try for season3 by Joining this facebook page as well too .. I was pleasantly surprised to see that lot of BBB cast members have joined it ..
[/QUOTE]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top