Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Written Update 21st Feb 2010(Last episode)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Update 21st Feb 2010

Since no one has posted the written update of the last episode I am making an attempt for those who are eagerly waiting for it.

Baby is totally resolved to get Ladies Rekha out of the house as she feels it may affect Gattu's future and she along with Mota bhai goes to ladies Rekha and asks her to leave immediately. Rekha tries to persuade her, but Baby is in no mood to forgive her after the sindoor incident. Finally Rekha decides that she will choose to inform her parents about the child and leave the house as soon as possible, but with Gattuki. Rekha goes to Gattu and try to convince him to let Gattuki go with her and Gattu as expected refuses flatly. Then Rekha tells him to be matured and think about it seriously, for this child will lead his whole family in trouble for whole life. Gattu tries to argue but Rekha tells him that he will remain Gattuki's father for ever and he will do her Kanyadan when Gattuki grows up. She tells him to see Gattuki grow up in his heart and when the real Gattuki will grow up and come to him, he will match the face of the imagined Gattuki with the real one. Gattu is now convinced and takes Gattuki into his lap and very touchingly asks her "tu mujhe bhool toh nahi jayegi na Gattuki"…and then himself gets a answer that she wont.

On the other hand Rimjhim and the Bahus (Leela, Shilpa, meenakshi, Gudia) are plotting against Charubala so that they can be featured in the catalogue of Pravin's shop instead of Charu. As per Rimjhim's idea, just the moment Pravin is about to enter that room they enact a drama showing that they don't want to break Charu's heart but her face doesn't have a gharelu expression and only faces of the Bahus should be used in the catalogue for the Indian women at America would prefer to see the sarees worn by real people not fancy models. Pravin is fully convinced and decides to take his Bhabhis as his models.

Bapuji returns home in a fully drunken state and finds no one at home. He finds Gattu busy with Gattuki's toys and asks whats the matter? Gattu replies that now in the absence of Gattuki her belongings may remind him of hers and so he is planning to send them to the store. Bapuji noticed Gattu mending a broken stick and on being enquired replies that Baa told him not to be dependant on anyone in his old age so he is getting his stick ready. He also shows a piggy bank where he plans to save money for 25 years and marry off Gattuki well, without talking anyone else's support. Bapuji breaks into tears hearing his words and realizes that what his son realized about his so called daughter, he, inspire of being a very learned man and a great actor, failed to realize about his own family. He vows never to touch wine again.

The photo shoot of the Bahus take place and Charubala is reluctant to shoot for she feels she is being ignored by his Bhabhis. But on being requested and given the kasam of Tusharrrr she agrees and the photoshoot continue.

Baa is sitting in her room and Harshad returns from Amhedabad and surprises her. He tells her the Hospital there is a huge success and he also carries another good news. The lady who wanted to write baa's biography is done and she wants to publish it soon. The venue chosen for the inauguration is the angan on Krishna Villa. The inauguration day comes and Asha Ben speaks of her reason and purpose for writing the book. She is followed by Baa in the podium. Baa emotionally speaks of her pride in her joint family and tells that in an age when the minutest tiff breaks houses, her house is still united. As one doesn't amputee his limbs if there is a slight wound, one shouldn't break off from his house on account of minor tiffs. Baa then uncovers the book and gives interviews to the press and autographs to people.

All are busy reading their parts in the book. Pravin is upset that not all his mischives are mentioned in the book and Motabhai is in all praise of Baa. Leela is glad that her Lady Lohana crowning pics are printed and Hardhad and Shilpa are emotional to read about Baa's feelings on telling them to leave. Birju reads Baa's love to Baby and Baby reads Baas gratitude towards Birju for accepting Baby. The kids joke that Gattu is spoken in all the pages and Gudia is glad that inspire of her ill behaviors to Baa she hasnt mentioned a single negative thing about her. Menakshi feels her whole family has become"dhanya" as Baa mentioned about them once. In the drawing room of Krishna villa all gathered round baa and Pravin complains and Baa thanks her family. She is happy that Asha Ben didn't write the end of the story as her story is a reality that cant end. Harshad agrees with her.

3 Years leap
(I missed a lill part here)
Chaitali wants to become Miss India and she has already become Miss Ville Parle.
Mehul has become a designer. And very well follow his parent's example by copying the designs from his father and selling them by the name of Mehul's creation.
Gattu is as usual full of life and his family has opened a "Palna-Ghar" for him where the busy parents drop their children and Gattu takes very good care of them. But he still misses Gattuki and thus named his palna ghar as Gattuki Palna Ghar.
The whole family is waiting for Baby-Birju who reuruns from Germany after baby's polio treatment. Baby's polio has improved a lot and now she needs only one stick in place of Ram aur Sham. And there is little Ahan---- Baby Birju ke payar ki nishani.
Godavari Thakkar's family gets the parivar of the decade award from Lohana Samaj.

Bhai Bhabiyan bache bure bahu beti aur baa…Iss ghar mein kaise poora saher basa.

-----THE END-----

Edited by AVFAN - 23 February 2010 at 10:20am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

b1nduNishithsentientazminamprabhampandey1nungakakapragyakumarpgshahzackgpraman1234SheIsTheOneChit15p@rashinal60nanda_gopacrazyballmistrymachineloveGauravJayVedinstantkhichdibirju4babyabi71Purrrfectjyothi_coolbhavi20_sminuu-Kash-Priyank.-bhootni-mittsMs.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 21st Feb 2010(Last episode)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky9999

Groupbie

pinky9999

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Is this the last episode or there are more to come!!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Shreya in 3 yrs leap this happens too, which you missed:
  • Leela & Arvind got America's visa and gonig there for 6 months as Dimple is pregnant.
  • Meenaxshi is pregnant for 3rd time and is still same crying over it acompanied by Manav & Disha too.ShockedLOL 
  • Harshad & Shilpa own a huge Maternity hospital with Baa's name. Godavari Maternity Hospital.
  • And Mitali became Air Hostess!!ShockedClapClap
  • Babuji handles accounts now and Rimjhim like Baa has started tiffin service.Big smile 
  • Gudiya & Hemal got 2 twins and Gudiya's family made kundali's of them of which Hemal scolds her. According to Kundalis one of their girl will be saviour of house and other one will destroy it.LOL And Gudiya is worried and Hemal scolding saying it's all non-sense.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SheIsTheOneinstantkhichdibhavi20_s-bhootni-Usman.Priyank.Ms.S.K.

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Thanx AVFAN , you got to do the last update of the best show that ever aired on television ... Congrats ...

I cannot believe star plus ...inspite of the emails,petition they still dont get it ... all our efforts does not even seem to make any impression on star plus ... I hope it goes down big time ... Angry... I am so hurt ... I want to cry ...

But I am sad Gattu did not get to keep Gattuki ... if Gattuki was going to be taken away from him .. they shud have never given her to Gattu in the first place .. that is very sad and heart breaking ...

I also want to say that I will miss you all BBBians .. i really had a very nice time discussing BBB here .. hopefully we will chat & discuss again when khicdi movie or SVS season2  comes out .. do come back and visit this forum ..

Edited by birju4baby - 22 February 2010 at 7:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedaPriyank.

fijicutie

fijicutie

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
That is really cute but I am very sad that we will not get to see the Thaakar family anymore Cry but they will always remain in our hearts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chheda

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Well i wasnt a regular watcher of BBB season 2 but being a big fan of BBB season 1 it was very imporatnt to watch the last episode of this great show i have ever come across on Indian Television

Thnx for the update, still cant believe BBB has ended Cry

Anways a big thankyou to Hats off for bringing such a beautiful show before us

Edited by priyank82 - 23 February 2010 at 6:11am

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@priyank82 you really missed something very nice.
BBB2 was equally entertaining as BBB1, at least for me..
AVFAN, i have not read the update...I want to read it later..and I am still downloading the video.But thanks for it.
I want to slowly watch and read it....as it is the lastCry.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.Priyank.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top