Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovearhaanbehl

i only watch this serial becuz of krishna....:)

after all he is the only hottie on star plus today.......

I think you're pretty much covered in -
I'm sure you've all got other reasons for why you think of this show as particularly unique (and I'm guessing a lot of those reasons begin with the letter 'K' LOL) but these are the ones that I thought really stood out in today's episode....

Ye Kisanva baba ki kanyaaen kabhi baaz bahin aati LOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amazingly unique show... (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Ekta mata has a lot to learn from these guys LOL

Agar ye unka show hota, toh abtak Pratigya-ji ki teen shadiyaan aur paanch bachche hogaye hote LOLLOLLOL
And don't worry - I'm keeping her busy enough with 'Kabhi Tunva Kabhi Krishna' at the moment LOLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shi_no_tenshi

Agar ye unka show hota, toh abtak Pratigya-ji ki teen shadiyaan aur paanch bachche hogaye hote LOLLOLLOL
And don't worry - I'm keeping her busy enough with 'Kabhi Tunva Kabhi Krishna' at the moment LOLROFL

oh my god, can't even and won't even imagine what would happen if this was Ekta's show Ouch Dead
aur ha, Krishna ki plastic surgery... kisi ki memory loss, 10 year leap LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAlianu-s

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Hello all SmileSmileSmile
 I'm guessing all the Krishna-Kanyas are still floating somewhere around seventh heaven after watching today's episode. I have to say though, this particular dhamaakedar episode has just proved how different this show is from ALL the other Indian soaps, don't you think? Look, here's why -

1 - Today's fight sequence was a full scale Jet Li/Akshay Kumar/Rambo affair - I mean they REALLY went for each other's throats Embarrassed Seems like Adarsh gained a few extra deewanis in the process as well LOL
2 - You can't help but burst out in fits of laughter whenever any of the 'bad guys' opens their mouth - except for Angadva of course, uska paan gir jaayega ShockedROFL I mean how many Kekta shows do YOU know where the most classic lines are given to the gundas? LOL Yahaan toh iss mahauley ke kaminey hasaana/ladna/naachna/gaana sab kuch kar lete hai ShockedROFL And they say men can't multi-task....LOL Yahaan tak ki aaj Tunva-ji aur Chandu-ji ne aane vali shaadi me naachne ki practice abhi se hi shuru karli ROFL And, as for the Singh Khandaan, arey woh toh hai hi ek comedy-circus LOL Roz parampara ko tel lene bhej dete hai ROFL
3 - SHE SAID YES!!!! We all knew the wedding was scheduled to take place in a few weeks or so but who knew she'd seal the deal so soon and right to Krishna's face ShockedShockedShocked Usually, this kind of thing would be dragged out for aaaaaages with loads of useless dialogue and flashbacks, etc. And if that wasn't a big enough shock, the REAL story hasn't even begun yet ShockedShockedDancing
4 - TODAY IS A MONDAY! - We've been given an action-packed fight sequence along with Pratigya's consent to the marriage out of nowhere all in the same episode and....IT'S STILL A MONDAY ShockedDancing Any other show would have used this as prime Friday-cliffhanger material and we would never have been given so much excitement in ONE little episode ShockedClapClap

I'm sure you've all got other reasons for why you think of this show as particularly unique (and I'm guessing a lot of those reasons begin with the letter 'K' LOL) but these are the ones that I thought really stood out in today's episode....
tere to alag style hai show ki tarif karne ki
hum sab Krishna ki tarif karte re te ha
seriously well written postClap really enjoyed reading it keep up the good workWink

ReginaAli

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged

oh my god, can't even and won't even imagine what would happen if this was Ekta's show Ouch Dead
ROFL
ROFL
ROFLso true Divya

ReginaAli

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

ROFL
ROFL
ROFLso true Divya

LOL

ReginaAli

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
If this was an Ekta show then Partigya prob would have been paired with Angad and that would leave Krishna for me

ReginaAli

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

If this was an Ekta show then Partigya prob would have been paired with Angad and that would leave Krishna for me

U ppl  forgot one thing if this was KEkta's show then she would have make the camera zoom-in & zoom-out 10-15 times on each & every characters face.....

mima190587

Post Reply New Post

Go to top