Page   of 11

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by sanaya11

[QUOTE=sanaya11

really, I'm so happy that this isn't Ekta mata's show !!!

me too..she wud just ruin their acting capabilities..and its popularity...by making it toooooo slow..this weeding thts going to take place next week wud have been taking place next year in her show..lol..:))))

and that too with some1 else... LOL
[/QUOTE]

And there'd already be three kids in the picture - don't bother asking me how she gave birth three times in a year - that'd be suggesting that Ekta's world is obliged to obey the laws of logic and that, my friend, is when you'd REALLY be wandering into the realms of fantasy LOLSillyLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amazingly unique show... (Page 11)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shi_no_tenshi

[QUOTE=sanaya11

me too..she wud just ruin their acting capabilities..and its popularity...by making it toooooo slow..this weeding thts going to take place next week wud have been taking place next year in her show..lol..:))))

And there'd already be three kids in the picture - don't bother asking me how she gave birth three times in a year - that'd be suggesting that Ekta's world is obliged to obey the laws of logic and that, my friend, is when you'd REALLY be wandering into the realms of fantasy LOLSillyLOL
[/QUOTE]
let us just thank your lucky stars that this is not Ekta's show... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanaya11

[/QUOTE]

If it was, I'd definitely have gone for 'Kitna Kaminapan Hai' LOLLOLLOL
OR better yet.....Kaminapan ka Bandhan ROFL

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanaya11

[/QUOTE] 

hahha too funnyy..i dont know..doesnt she get tied of it..creating the same stories..i wonder if peoples lives r actually like tht..slow..and boring..she shud learn not to waste her money.and time...lol..

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanaya11

hahha too funnyy..i dont know..doesnt she get tied of it..creating the same stories..i wonder if peoples lives r actually like tht..slow..and boring..she shud learn not to waste her money.and time...lol..
[/QUOTE]

not to mention, other people's........LOL
Waise, aap log itni bhi fikar mat kijiye - main hoon na Big smile - I'm bringing her up to speed with 'Kabhi Tunva Kabhi Krishna' LOL only problem is the lead actress always runs away after some new guy which makes shooting ANY scenes incredibly difficult....LOLConfusedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top