Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I have to say that todays episode was my all time favorite. Great acting by everyone, esp. AA.
*Anjali* thumbnail
it was indeed a reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good episode.  I thought it was hilarious when Nandu was trying to punch Armaan and he missed the first couple of times 😆  did u see the expression on Armaan's face?????  but then of course, he reeeeeallly got it    thanks for the awesome update once more, Daisy!! 👏
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

*fans herself* damnnnnnnnnn Apoorva and his acting get better and better every episode. He's simply amazing!

And Daisy, thank youuu so muuuch for the update!!

I'm gonna watch that episode again in 30 minutes, can't wait!!!!

Ohh and Maddy was so damn funny today as well, I couldn't stop laughing. 😆

Ugh..but now, we have to wait until Monday for the next episode...damnit, I don't know how I'll survive....😭

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail

OMG in the famous words of Armaan...DAMN, DAMN DAMN!!!!

What an episode!!!!!!

MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, armaanfan and queenbee, great idea about 20 of us hugging armaan to make him feel better. be sure to include me in the 20!
aniifuzz thumbnail

Ohh thank you soo much for the update. I live in Australia and dont get to see it at all😭. We dont get Sony anymore for some reason. Please keep updating like this. I dont know what i'd do without it.

Thanx🤗 

anonmember thumbnail

First, thanks for the update Daisy. I wasn't planning on seeing any TV today but your little 'warning' in the beginning convinced me to watch the episode- actually I just saw the repeat here in the US. Nandu was soo funny today, esp when he tried to punch Armaan and missed and Armaan was like 'what a joke'- even in a drunken state he was so concious of his appearance and style- notice how he flipped his head a little to move the hair away from his eyes after the chair scene 😆 Armaan sir, ab bas bhi kar yaar, drink pe drink pe drink? Ek din Devdas banjayage- na jassi hogi na Mallika- sirf aap sir aur aapki bottleji. You guys are probably going to kill me for saying this (at least Armaan fans) but its hard to tell what is causing Armaan's nasha- seeing Jassi-Nandu together or that bottle of liquor 😕 He was so incredibly drunk today that he could have mistaken Maddy for Jassi and confessed his love to him instead. Imagine Maddy's reaction- 'ewww, woh junglee janwaar mard Armaan sir' Anyway, bechare Nandu- trying to be a friend and getting beaten up for Jassi's sake- kya dosti hai! Go Jassi! A couple more slaps can snap Armaan out of Devdas-wannabe state. And what's up with Armaan's hair- Armaan 'do? Thanks for the super-duper update Daisy- excellent and convincing update!

Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
fairy_tale thumbnail
Originally posted by: vat_269

Wow....i really want to see the episode....but unfortunately I cant see it in [email protected]@yahoo.com😭...But if anybody have videos for that plz plz send it to me on [email protected]......

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeez anybody...

thanks...and yes many many thanks to Daisy for this awesome update👏👏

you can get jjkn episodes from desitorrents.com

Wow Daisy what a great update!! I have the video with me right now ready to watch coz i missed it earlier because of stupid guests!! lol.. but i wanted to read the update here first.. thank you so much for the update as always it was very good.

Ugh!! will have to wait till monday now to watch the next episode.. DAMN!!

zee1 thumbnail

ive missed all the best episodes😭 and the worst part is we dont get vcds or dvds for the serial😭 if it is possible to view them on the forum pls pls pls pls pls pls

zee1

RenuNag thumbnail
OMG... OMG.. OMG....Absolutely brilliant update ... it feels like actually seeing the episode......wowow.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  

Thanks a million Daisy for the wonderful update.

👏