Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha is investing her feelings too much

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
At this rate i wouldn't be surprised if she had a breakdown Poor Mite. I feel bad for her when feelings are so one sided. Trying to keep it cool is the most hardest thing anyone can do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I guess the best thing naku cud do in such a situation is get away from the whole thing. but i guess she doesnt really have an option if they have to look at her family's overall well-being. they are being looked after much better than they have ever been and dont know what life would hold for them outside the patil mansion.
another thing is naku herself doesnt want to get away. she'd rather be around him and enjoy the little pleasure of being near him.
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Naks. However she tries to come to terms with the fact she remains getting hurt.

belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Shreya... too right - Naku cann't get away from the Patil house. You never know what devils wait outside that house - she is safe here. And ofcourse she doesn't want to give away the only little pleasure that she currently has in her life - the occasional glimpse of her 'sahib'... Poor Girl!!!

But fikar not my dear Naku... your mom actually was right the other day - your prince will come... in fact he is already here only he doesn't yet know that he is your prince 😉 So poor Sahib... he doesn't know who his true princess is !!! 😆