Pratigya

hi friends

INDIANCITIZEN thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi
i am new to this fourm friends
i just came to visit this serial because i am a great fan of harshad chopra and the serial left right right too
harshad said that kunal kapoor is doing a role in this serial is it true but i cant find him in the cast can any1 help me to know that is he doing a character in this serial and wat is it plz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_Mathur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nope he is not in the show....
Angad....Thats Kunal kapoor  from Left right left is in the show.....

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: INDIANCITIZEN

hi

i am new to this fourm friends

i just came to visit this serial because i am a great fan of harshad chopra and the serial left right right too

harshad said that kunal kapoor is doing a role in this serial is it true but i cant find him in the cast can any1 help me to know that is he doing a character in this serial and wat is it plz

ya Kunal is playing a character named ANGAD, the bad boy of the serial, idk bcz of some reason he is not there in the cast section of the forum but he is a part of the serial and doing a great work ๐Ÿ‘
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

ya Kunal is playing a character named ANGAD, the bad boy of the serial, idk bcz of some reason he is not there in the cast section of the forum but he is a part of the serial and doing a great work ๐Ÿ‘

he's got red lips though๐Ÿ˜†
Love_Aham thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

he's got red lips though๐Ÿ˜†

lol
but awsum actor
i lyk him.....
Xxxjrae thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovearhaanbehl

lol
but awsum actor
i lyk him.....

yeah we all love to hate him
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

yeah we all love to hate him

That's right, unke khandaan ka kamina khoon unke liye bahut maine rakhta hai ๐Ÿ˜†