hi friends

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

INDIANCITIZEN

INDIANCITIZEN

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hi
i am new to this fourm friends
i just came to visit this serial because i am a great fan of harshad chopra and the serial left right right too
harshad said that kunal kapoor is doing a role in this serial is it true but i cant find him in the cast can any1 help me to know that is he doing a character in this serial and wat is it plz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi friends" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_Mathur

Ankita_Mathur

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nope he is not in the show....
Angad....Thats Kunal kapoor  from Left right left is in the show.....

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by INDIANCITIZEN

hi

i just came to visit this serial because i am a great fan of harshad chopra and the serial left right right too

harshad said that kunal kapoor is doing a role in this serial is it true but i cant find him in the cast can any1 help me to know that is he doing a character in this serial and wat is it plz

ya Kunal is playing a character named ANGAD, the bad boy of the serial, idk bcz of some reason he is not there in the cast section of the forum but he is a part of the serial and doing a great work Clap

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasmeeneee

hi

ya Kunal is playing a character named ANGAD, the bad boy of the serial, idk bcz of some reason he is not there in the cast section of the forum but he is a part of the serial and doing a great work Clap
he's got red lips thoughLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

.Virman_Arshi.

.Virman_Arshi.

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

hi

lol
but awsum actor
i lyk him.....

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovearhaanbehl

hi

lol
but awsum actor
i lyk him.....
yeah we all love to hate him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovearhaanbehl

[QUOTE=yasmeeneee

lol
but awsum actor
i lyk him.....
[/QUOTE]
yeah we all love to hate him
[/QUOTE]

That's right, unke khandaan ka kamina khoon unke liye bahut maine rakhta hai LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top