Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

The Last Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Even though I am sad that it was the last episode, it was handled very well and was not an abrupt ending.

It was good to see how everyone had changed after the 3 year leap. Subodh had a moustache and Shilpa had geeky glasses.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_sPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last Episode" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF NEW SEASON OF BAA, BAHU AUR BABY :
Baa, Bahu aur Baby is entering its new season. There are points that which we have to look forward in the coming season:
The whole Thakkar house has been renovated which modern yet traditional equipments. The whole family has contributed something or other to make it their own house.
We are showing the entry of 2 new important characters:
Taima (Dolly Minas): A very stylish lady who helps Baby to settle in her new house after marriage.
Anirudh: A very soft spoken blind person who helps Baby when her relation with Birju gets weird.
Baby gets finally married to Birju and we show how she lives her life after marriage. A very pampered girl in Thakkar house is suddenly thrown in the new world after marriage.
On the other end we have Gattu whom the children have started disliking as he interferes in all there matters.
A cute love story of Arvind and Leela's son Jigar with a beautiful girl called Rimzim.
A new women entering in Pravin life who will be his second wife.

The above is BBB's pre decided story on hats off site.. I guess the last highlighted point was left out.(i am still downloading the epi)

I hope they come up with season 3 for completing it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by instantkhichdi

BRIEF OVERVIEW OF NEW SEASON OF BAA, BAHU AUR BABY :
Baa, Bahu aur Baby is entering its new season. There are points that which we have to look forward in the coming season:
The whole Thakkar house has been renovated which modern yet traditional equipments. The whole family has contributed something or other to make it their own house.
We are showing the entry of 2 new important characters:
Taima (Dolly Minas): A very stylish lady who helps Baby to settle in her new house after marriage.
Anirudh: A very soft spoken blind person who helps Baby when her relation with Birju gets weird.
Baby gets finally married to Birju and we show how she lives her life after marriage. A very pampered girl in Thakkar house is suddenly thrown in the new world after marriage.
On the other end we have Gattu whom the children have started disliking as he interferes in all there matters.
A cute love story of Arvind and Leela's son Jigar with a beautiful girl called Rimzim.
A new women entering in Pravin life who will be his second wife.

The above is BBB's pre decided story on hats off site.. I guess the last highlighted point was left out.(i am still downloading the epi)

I hope they come up with season 3 for completing it.

They never showed Praveen settling down again .. they shud have married Rekha to Praveen .. without introducing her angle with gattu ... and that way Gattu would have got to keep Gattuki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyank.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top