Joined: 29 July 2009
The other thing that you may or may not realize is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have taken the noodles.
1. Boil the noodles in a pot with water.
2. Once the noodles is cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. Boil another pot of water till boiling and put the noodles into the hot boiling water and then shut the fire.
4. Only at this stage when the fire is off, and while the water is very hot, put the ingredient with the powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. However, if you need dry noodles, take out the noodles and add the ingredient with the powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
Joined: 18 April 2006
Joined: 10 May 2008
I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Joined: 05 October 2007
Joined: 25 December 2008
Joined: 26 March 2005
Joined: 21 September 2007
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|do you like maggi?||aishu*7||84||11586||01 January 2013 at 10:38pm
|Can U Cook?||love_vs_hate||24||1803||25 September 2010 at 11:23pm
|What did you cook today?||Shazia_haya||15||1152||23 January 2010 at 9:22am
|Maggi(Noodles )||divyachandresh||24||6585||21 December 2009 at 8:28am
|What did you cook today???||shruti_5||68||6194||17 February 2009 at 2:49pm