Real ghost story: Kimberly and John~Updated part-6 (Page 3)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz

Joined: 01 February 2010
Posts: 9692

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparajhita

Hey Farzana,Hug

Thanks a ton for the PM.Big smile
And I am extremely sorry for he very late reply, net problem.Ouch

Alright, coming back to this account,

It's really mind blowing my friend, this really is great!Big smile

All the incidences seem to be real, not fake...

Really loved reading them...Star

Continue soon.


No problem Apsy, you aren't so late.LOL
And glad that you r liking it. Yes, I also believe that the story is real.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:


ffkhan IF-Rockerz

Joined: 01 February 2010
Posts: 9692

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged


  It was around one something in the morning.  My son Corey had stayed up with me watching a movie.  We did the rounds after the movie was over, feeding the fish, turning off the lights, etc.  I was laying in bed and I heard in the dining room, one of the chairs either being pushed in or pulled out from the table.   I could hear the legs of the chair scrapping the tile floor as it was being moved.  Almost instantly after that I heard the dishes in the dish strainer, in the sink, being ruffled around, as though someone were in there looking for something.  It was quiet for a while after that, then I heard what sounded like someone throwing toys or throwing something into the toy box in one of the bedrooms....assuming it was my son Corey still up....I thought "Good, Corey must be up".  Before falling to sleep I did kind of sit up and glance around the room several times, because I felt as though I were being watched.  It was an intense feeling.....I really thought I'd look up and see someone standing there in our bedroom doorway, that's how strong it was....but I never did see anything.  The following day, I didn't give any of this two thoughts, because I did assume what I'd heard in the dining room, kitchen and bedroom to be my son up.  But then my son came in from outside and asked if he could ask me something.  He asked if after we'd gone to bed, if I got back up and was in the kitchen getting something out of the dish strainer....I looked at him shocked and replied that I hadn't, I thought it was him.  He went on to describe everything he'd heard.  He had heard someone rattling the plates around, just as I had heard, but he'd also heard someone also rattling around the silverware....I didn't hear that.  He didn't hear the dining room chair move or the toys being thrown into a toy box.  I don't know why we both heard the dishes moving around, but things he heard I didn't and vise versa.  Strange....but not surprised.




    I was on the computer, updating my website. I had lost track of time and didn't notice everyone had gone to bed and left me awake in the dining room all by myself.  I did take notice when something odd happened.  I was sitting at my computer, typing away when I thought I heard something.  It sounded like someone were walking around in the attic with heavy shoes.  I looked up and thought to myself "now that's weird".  It dawned on me that the attic area just above me has o flooring there.  The flooring part is only above the garage....there are only beams where I was it didn't make sense, what I was hearing.  It had stopped, so I just kind of when "hmmmm" to myself and went on with what I was doing.  Suddenly my little dog Chewy came over and laid right under my feet and twice while he were there, he would begin growling.  when I would look at him, I noticed he was looking towards the kitchen area (which was to my back area).  I turned around in my chair to see what he was growling at, but didn't see anything.  This is when I looked around, and noticed I was the only one up.  Next thing that happened was that Chewy ran off....I don't know where he went, but he was gone....and that's when I got this intense feeling as if I were being watched.  I went to swing around in my chair to see what might of been staring or looking at me when something to my right came up.  It was all black, like a shadow, large like a person and it was right there where I was sitting.  When I swung around in my chair, it was just to my right....If I would of moved just a few inches, I would been right in it's path.  It just went right past me and disappeared as it went into the door of my computer cabinet.  I was so shaken up that I sat in shock for a minute or two.  I then just pushed the button on my computer, not saving any of my work....not shutting my computer down properly....just pushed the button and I was gone.




    Corey and Justin were in the scary room, going through the toy boxes, looking for little cars to play with.  Corey came in where I was at and all he could do was mudder out his words.  He said while he was sitting on the floor, going through the plastic container under one of the beds....he felt something on his lower back.  He couldn't distinguish whether it were tapping or something tugging on his clothes, from underneath the bed, where he was leaning against the bed frame.  But something hit him or tugged at him three times.  When he turned to look, thinking Justin were under the bed trying to scare him, the only thing nearby that could of touched him was a broom sticking out from under the bed.  I asked him to re-inact what happened, so I could see if perhaps he somehow hit the broom a certain way, that it would hit him....but nothing.  There was no way that broom, could lift off the floor, under the bed and hit him where he was hit, without someone/something physically lifting the end of the broom.




    I was sitting at my computer, answering e-mail.  I had stopped for a moment, to get a cigerette off the dining room table behind me, when I did, I thought for a moment that I'd seen the recliner/rocker in the living room move.  I sat here, staring at it for a few minutes, but when I didn't see it move anymore, I went on with what I was doing and thought my eyes must of been playing tricks on me.  The whole time I was sitting at my computer, I kept seeing something moving around or pass by in the room, out of the corner of my eye....both eyes....both sides of me (at different times), but everytime I turned, nothing would be there.  I was about done on my computer and was getting ready to get off of it, when Corey suddenly ran in to where I was at.  He was shaking all over.  He went on to tell me that as he was laying on the sofa watching t.v. he leaned over to get a Stars Wars toy off the coffee table, and saw the recliner/rocker moving as if someone were sitting in it.  I walked in there and asked him to show me how he saw it moving, and when I walked up to that spot, I got a chill....and I got a very eerie feeling, as if I could literally sense that someone or something were still in that rocker.  Corey was still quite upset, so I thought I'd be smart to show him that it was probably just nothing (I did this so he wouldn't be scared anymore), but that was a big mistake.  A few minutes after I sat down, raised the foot rest.....all of a sudden, I felt something pinch the upper part my left leg, just above my knee.  I closed the foot rest and told Corey it was time to go to bed, not telling him, that I had just felt something pinch me.




    (Same night as above incident) I'd done the usual rounds of feeding fish, lights off, doors locked, etc...  I was laying in bed, about to fall asleep when I got this incredible feeling of someone entering our bedroom.  Thinking it was Corey still shook up about seeing the rocker moving, I sat up to see if it were him, but no one was there.  For sometime I kept getting this very strong feeling that I was being watched.  I laid there trying to brush it off, so I could go to sleep and hopefully, what ever was making me feel this way, would just leave.  After nothing happening for sometime, I thought everything was o.k, but still I had this strong feeling as if someone or something were in the bedroom, watching me.  That's when I felt as if something walked past my side of the bed, brushing their hands or something like that on the mattress.  I could hear the sound of the material being brushed and at the same time, I could feel a slight movement on the comforter and sheet.  I still, tried to brush this off.  Then about a minute later, I felt someone sit on the foot of the bed, right next to my feet.  Now I'd had enough....and I scooted over, and rolled over to face Johnny.  Another minute or two went by and I could hear whispering.  I could hear what sounded like a young boy or girl, more so of a boy's voice tone.  I couldn't make out what he/she was saying and it was coming from the direction of the foot of the bed, where I felt something sit down.  Then I heard rattling around the closet (which is in that same area), as if someone were going through the things in there....and with that, it was gone, and so was that eerie feeling of someone in the room watching me.






    John was laying on the loveseat, Regina was laying on the long sofa and I was sitting on the rocker/recliner watching a movie and the kids were off playing.  As I sat there, suddenly I felt this ice-cold sensation pass over the top of my hand.  I had my hand holding on to the arm of the recliner....and the first thought that came to mind was that Johnny was smoking and as he exhaled, perhaps that's what I felt.  I turned in the chair to look to see if it were him, but when I looked, he had fallen asleep watching the movie.  So, I looked at Regina and told her that I'd just felt this cold breeze pass by, going in the direction of the t.v.   Later that night, after the movie, Regina told me that she had also had an experience, but didn't want to say anything. (See Rita, Regina & Gary's page for what Regina experienced).






    Finally, after fourteen years of living in this house, something positive has happened!  I had just gone to bed.  Only after of about a minute, I felt something/someone stroking the top of my head.  I felt my head with my hand....nothing there.  A few seconds later, it happened again.  Again, I took my hand, felt my head, nothing there.  Now I was starting to think that it was John, trying to play a trick on me.  So I felt around my pillow to see if his hand was there....nope, nothing.  This time, it was much longer before it happened again, maybe a minute or so and again, then again, I felt as if someone were stroking my bangs, back to the crown of my head.  Just as I put my hand back to feel my head, something told me to go to "the scary room" because a lamp was left on, and there could be a fire.  I didn't verbally hear a voice, it was more like a something spoke to me with my mind.  So, I turned on my lamp.....walked over to the "scary room" and I could see a light shining, from underneath the door.  I opened the door, walked in (not scared....and this I can't explain, because I'm always fearful of this room)....and the lamp was on.  It was just hanging off the edge of the dresser, with the drawer full of clothes, wide open...and this could have been something that could of been fatal, had that lamp fallen over into the drawer and caught fire.  I pulled the plug on the lamp, wrapped the cord around the base and took it out of the room and placed it in the hall.  I went back to bed and fell asleep.  It was only until the morning when I woke up, that I realized what had happened.  What baffles me is....not that something was touching my hair and then the mysterious message thought of the lamp being on in this room....but the fact that all of this occured, and I didn't feel scared, frightened or anything about the whole thing when it all occured.  I am sitting here adding this event, shocked at myself that something physically was touching my hair.....I got up in the middle of the night....walked straight into that room, without fear, hestitation or anything....I can't explain it....I just can't believe this.  I have never, even walked by that room, without getting the creeps, much less walk in there, pull the plug on the only light in there, and just stroll out of there like nothing.  Well, what ever happened, it had to be something good....and something that helped me do this....and accomplish what it wanted me to do.






    Corey, Justin and I were sitting in the living room.  The kids were sitting on the loveseat watching the movie Space Jam, I was on the phone with my sister Judy.  We were talking about the above incident with the lamp on in the scary room.  The conversation shifted to something else, then some how shifted back to ghost again.  No sooner did I get the first few words out, I heard something odd coming from the bathroom.  Just then, Corey said to me "Mama, do you hear that? What is that?".  I turned to see them both, still sitting in the same spot....and realized, the shower came on by  itself.  So I told Judy about it.....she responded by reminding me about the incident where her and her daughter Laura heard the kitchen sink running water, but when they went to look, it wasn't on.  So, I got up, the kids following close behind.....we went into the bathroom, and sure enough....the shower was on!  I leaned in the tub, turned the knobs, turned off the shower and got out of there.  All I could do was think to myself "Geez, what next with this house"?!






    We were watching the movie Harry Potter on DVD.  I kept hearing noises coming from the back area of the house.  I didn't know if anyone else heard it too, so I didn't say anything the first few times I heard it.  Then after I kept hearing what sounded like someone digging into a toy box or ratting things around, I asked outloud "Does anyone else hear that?", no one answered except for Corey.  I noticed Chewy (our dog) on the blanket with the kids, so I knew it couldn't of been him.  After asking if anyone heard the noises, I never heard anything after was as if someone realized they were too noisy and quieted down. That night, I was up pretty late watching t.v. and the kids fell asleep on the sofa.  I got them up, fed the fish, did the usual routines with the doors, lights, etc....  While I was walking down the hall I felt this very intense feeling of something following me or I really should say, a feeling of being chased.  I headed to the bedroom, turned the aquarium light on, fed my fish in there and then turned the aquarium light back off.  Off went the hall light and I closed our bedroom door (I did this because it gave me the feeling that I was locking out what was following me....I know this was probably a waste of time, but it made me feel better).  I was now in the pitch dark.  I made my  way to my side of the bed and quickly turned on my lamp.  I scooted as close as I could to John, because still, I felt as though something wasn't if something were in the room.....a feeling of being watched, a feeling of a presence, I don't know.....I just could feel this strong feeling as if something were there with us.  I leaned over, turned off the lamp and the feeling was still pretty strong, so I pulled the comforter and sheet over my head and began praying. I then heard a clicking noise and I was really freaking out then, but it was getting too hot under the blankets and I needed to get some fresh air to breath.  Just as I opened my eyes and pulled the blanket off my head, I noticed the room was all lit up.  I looked over and the aquarium light was on....and our bedroom door was wide open.  I was pretty much freaking took me hours laying there, waiting, expecting something else to happen, but it never did and I can't even remember when, but somehow I finally fell asleep.






    Oddly, the very next day after finding that something had turned on my aquarium did it as well in Corey's room.  I had walked the kids to bed, kissed them goodnight, watched as Corey fed his fish, turned off his aquarium light and then I turned off his bedroom light, as he climbed into bed.  The next morning, Corey was startled to find that something had also turned his aquarium light on while he was sleeping.  Later that same night, the kids were watching t.v. in the livingroom, while I was on my computer answering email.  Next thing I know, they were both screaming for me to come into the livingroom real quick.  What we heard was something I hadn't heard in nearly fourteen years.....the sound of something walking in the attic.....with wooden shoes on.  The bizarre thing is, the area in the attic, above the livingroom is not like the space above the garage where there are wooden floors for's only beams and trusses.






    All night I kept getting this strange feeling, like I almost knew or expected something was going to happen.  I wasn't sure what, but having felt this before I was pretty sure something would.  This strange feeling pretty much was the reason I headed to bed early....I didn't want to be awake during the usual time that things get going around here.  I went to bed, laid there, waiting for something to happen, but somehow fell asleep.....apparently after nothing happened.  Sometime during the night, I woke up to the sound of our little dog Chewy barking from outside our window, in the backyard.  I thought for a minute "How in the heck did he get out?" I knew darn well, he followed me to bed and I even remember him going underneath our bed, instead of getting on his floor pillow.  Not giving it two thoughts, I turned on my lamp, got out of bed....and that's when it hit me.  There were lights on in the house.  I know, without a question in my mind, I turned off all the lights in the house, with the exception of one that lights up a picture in the livingroom.  So, figuring it must be that light on.....even though I really knew that light doesn't shine that bright.....I went ahead and proceeded to hurry up and let Chewy back in the house.  But when I got to the hall area where the living room is, I saw that the corner lamp was on.  I freaked, because I knew, I climbed over that corner chair to turn that lamp off....and here it is, on again.  So, I walked over, flipped the switch to the living room light....and turned off that lamp "again".  I went into the dining room, to the back door, called Chewy.....nothing, no Chewy.  I turned the dining room light off.....figured he headed to the front part of the house, called out to him from the front door, still no Chewy.  Now I was getting scared.  I called out to him and he didn't respond, so I knocked on the imitate someone knocking at the door....and he barked.  He was in our bedroom.  I turned off the livingroom light and headed back to the bedroom.  It didn't take long, I don't know if at this point, I was convinced something wanted me up or what, but I was scaring myself laying there.....thinking about it. Next thing I know, I heard whispering.  It was coming from the hall.  I couldn't make out what was being said, I can't even tell if it were one voice or more than one voice, I just heard whispering.  Then I heard a thump on the t.v. screen, which is on my side of the bed and Chewy must of heard it too, because I could hear him growling under the bed.  Then it was quiet for a moment....and then I heard sounded like someone ran into our room....just a very fast sound of barefooted feet running into the room.  I scooted close to John, put my arms around him and could feel my heart beating real fast.  Just then.....I heard a slow knock on either the hall wall or the scary room door.....again Chewy responded to this sound by growling. It was almost like something was mimicking me knocking earlier to call out to Chewy.  I began praying and tried to wake John up, but he wouldn't wake up.  I laid there, with my eyes covered and basically the only thing exposed was my mouth, to breath.  I kept getting this weird feeling that if I uncovered my face and opened my eyes, I'd see something right, staring at me.  I laid there for quite some time, then the eerie feeling just kind of went away.  I felt relaxed, almost sure that what ever was there, was now gone.






    I'm really, really trying to accept our ghost and the fact that we're going to have to learn to live with everything going on here.....but sometimes that's easier said then done.   I pretty much made up my mind that when things happen, I'm not going to worry about it or let it get to me and scare me.  Then I had an experience and blew that thought right out of the water.  I was sitting on the recliner, in the living room talking with Rita and Regina.  I don't know how long it was that we were talking, when something caught my eye in the dining room, someone walking around.  So, I turned to look and no one was there.....I thought to myself "o.k, no problem".  Then it couldn't of been more than a half an hour later, I was turned slightly, facing Rita, listening to her talking....and I saw as clear as day, a person....walk into the room and just as he/she would of been right in front of me, I turned to look....and no one was there.  What I saw, was definately, without a question in my mind....someone entering the room.  Oddly, no one else saw it, only me.






    A few days ago, I picked up Chewy a new dog collar and put his tags on now everywhere he goes.....he jingles.  I had gone to bed, Chewy followed me in as usual, got on his pillow and was moving around.  I turned off the lamp and could hear him still jingling, from him moving around.  He eventually worked his way under our bed and it was finally nice and quiet.  I was laying there, ready to fall asleep when I heard, what sounded like Chewy run "into" the room.  I thought for a minute "Wait, Chewy's already in the room" I thought he must of run out of the room, so I called out to him and then I knocked on the headboard.  He barked.....from under the bed.  So, I thought "ok, then it wasn't Chewy" and it dawn on me that when I heard what I thought was him run, I didn't hear the jingling. I convinced myself that I must be hearing things. Next thing I know, I heard one knock on the wall in the hall.  About a minute passed, then I heard two knocks.....then again, one knock.  But this time, immediately following the last single knock, I heard someone also giggle.  I can't be sure if it were a woman or a child, but it was definately the sound of someone giggling.  I laid there for a while, praying and eventually fell asleep.  I did wake up off and on all night long....but nothing happened during these times while I was awake.






    A few weeks ago, we went out and purchased a new grandfather clock for our fourteen year wedding anniversary.  Needless to say, with no place to put it, we resorted to knocking out the wall in the foyer to extend our living room.  At this point, I can't be sure that this has any significance to what's been happening, but it is ironic that since doing this, I've been hearing quite a bit of knocking in the hall plus the incident that happened a few days ago.  We'd all gone to bed and I was pretty comfortable and ready to fall asleep when I heard what sounded like the wood in the wall behind our bed, either expand or settle.  This pretty much caught my attention and I was laying there.....thinking about this sound.  Just then, my attention shifted to the living room or dining room area, that part of the house.  I heard what sounded like someone kicking one of the exterior doors....followed by a click, like one of the deadbolts unlocking.  Almost immediately I heard a lot of activity of footsteps rushing around and things being moved around.  It didn't sound like things were being broken, not that kind of sound....but just that someone was in the house and they were going through our things.  Scared someone had broken in, I began shaking John to wake him up and whispered to him to get up....something's wrong....someone's in the house.  He kind of sat up to listen, but then as we laid there listening, we didn't hear anything.  I couldn't believe it....I honestly expected to hear them still in the house.....because I really believed we had an intruder.  Upon checking things out....nothing was out of place....the doors were all locked and no one was in our home.  I was pretty much dumbfounded by all of it.  I don't know whether to be grateful that we weren't being robbed....or worried that something was trying to tell us something.










    We've had two weeks (exactly two weeks to the day) of peace and quiet....then suddenly things started up again.  Odd thing is.....three things have happened this week, but two of them happened to Johnny.  I just find this odd.....maybe because his experiences are so far and few...and now it's as though things are focusing on him.  Anyway, things began when one night while John was sitting on the recliner watching t.v.  I had gone to bed early and the kids were in their room watching t.v.  John said he heard the front door open, at first he thought someone came over for a visit and walked in....but when he turned around, no one was there....but the front door was wide open.  He called out to the kids, expecting one of them to be hiding behind the loveseat....but no answer, then they came out of their room.  He asked if either of them had opened the door or gone out for anything, but neither did.






    I woke up and John told me that the weirdest thing happened to him while he was sleeping.  He said he fell asleep with his shirt on, he said he was too tired to change it, so just decided to get in bed the way he was.  But when he woke up....he realized something was odd.  When he sat up, he noticed his shirt was off.....and laying on the bed, as if someone had laid it out to not get wrinkled.  If you've read anything that we've experienced in this house, before this.....then you know, John sleeps like a rock.  The roof could fall in and he won't wake up.....but when he does wake up.....he knows it.  And he said he definately did not wake up and take his shirt off....and told me that he pretty much would have to swear that something took his shirt off of him, while he was sleeping.








    I was in the kitchen making the kids and I, bowls of easy-mac (one of the best inventions in the food industry yet!).  The kids came and got their bowl....I walked to the frig to make me a glass of soda, but when I turned to get my glass from next to my bowl slid away from me....I would say about four or five inches.....maybe a little more.  I stood there, wondering if I really saw it slide on the counter.  So, I wasn't really sure I saw what I thought I saw, so I went on to pour my soda, Corey walked in then to get a juice....and again, I turned to pick up my bowl and glass of soda.....this time my bowl, spun in a complete circle, while in the same spot.  I turned to Corey and he asked what was wrong, because he obviously didn't see it move too, but he must of read my expression of shock....and I just replied "nothing".  I didn't know whether to reach for the bowl or not.....afraid it would fly across the room....who knows.  But after Corey left the room, I reached for it....very cautiously....but it didn't move that time.






    Corey and I just finished feeding the fish and the usual things of locking doors, etc... before going to bed.  Corey remarked that Unsolved Mysteries was about to come on, so I decided to go ahead and watch the show, smoke a cigerette then go to bed.  The first story was a repeat and pretty much almost over, when I saw what I believed to be John walk from the garage area, through the dining room, very, very if to rush, going towards the kitchen.  My first thought was that it was John, but I knew he'd been in bed for hours....and then it hit me.....I'd just seen a ghost.  Every hair on both my arms were standing on end.  There was no way I was going to sit there, knowing that I'd just seen a ghost go by.  I turned to Corey to tell him we needed to go to bed....NOW, but he'd already fallen asleep on the sofa.  I woke him up, turned on the main light in the room and as Corey was working his way to his room....I was turning off the t.v and the lamps.  I have to climb on top of the corner chair in order to get to the floor lamp behind it....when I got off the chair and turned around, I saw something else.  This was not like the first thing I'd seen.  The thing walking through the dining room, was life-like. It looked like a man, enough so, that at first I thought it was John.  This thing I'd just seen was smaller, but I didn't see it long enough to tell very much about it, only that it was small and a beige or tan looking color, not complete....just part of something. I assume I must of blinked, I don't know, because I just froze when I saw this thing enter from the dining room and it was as if it were either entering the room or coming towards me....but what ever it was, one second it was there, the next it was gone.  I ran and I don't mean walked....I ran all the way to our bedroom.  When I got to our room, I turned on the lamp very quickly, jumped into bed and began praying.  Just then, I heard someone shout my name from the living room.  The sound of the voice was very sounded just like, if not was one of the same voices I'd heard before....years ago in the shower.  It was a mixture between a man's and a woman's voice.  I was so scared....I can't even begin to explain what I was feeling....except pure fear.  I laid there most of the night, praying....and too afraid to look up or around to see if anything was around.  Eventually.....probably hours later, I finally fell asleep. When I woke up, as usual after falling asleep after something happens.....I wake up in a state of shock.  I wake up and practically springing from the bed.....still feeling as if what I experienced, had just happened and shocked that I'd fallen asleep.






    I'd just climbed in bed, said my prayers and was laying there, ready to fall asleep.  It was quiet for a few minutes, then I heard a child crying....assuming it was my youngest son Justin, I pulled the covers off of me to get out of bed to see what was wrong.  About the same time my feet hit the floor, the crying stopped and I heard something say "Mommy?".  Right then, I knew, without a doubt, this was not Justin.  My kids always call me "Mama" and this was clearly "Mommy".  I was back in bed, fully covered, nervous, afraid.....waiting for something else to happen, waiting for it to say something else, all the while thinking why this child would be crying and why it called for it's Mommy.  I laid there, sad, feeling helpless and feeling guilty that I couldn't get my nerve up to call out to this child or help this child in distress.  I laid there for a while, expecting something else would happen, but it never did.






   I'm adding this incident only a few hours after it happened....mainly because I got spooked out of the living room.  I was watching a movie, John was on the recliner (he'd fallen asleep), the kids were in their room watching t.v.  I was laying on my side, with my right arm propped up on the arm of the love seat.  I saw something dark walk up to me, I turned, thinking it was Corey, because he has on all Navy blue....but when I turned, no one was there.  I called out to Corey a few times, before he heard me and he came in the living room.  I asked if he happened to just come in the room or go in the kitchen and he responded that he hadn't.  Needless to say, I got the heck out of there.






    We decided to remodel the front bathroom.  I got up early, so I could get as much stuff done as I could, while John was at work.  About a half an hour or so of removing the tile off one wall and part of the wall around the vanity, I decided to take a little break.  I was sitting, thinking that I probably should of waited for John because it was more than I bargained for, more work than I thought it would be.  Just then, from the doorway of the bathroom, I heard a whistle.  It sounded like someone whistled, as if to say "wow" or "man oh man".....that kind of whistle.  I turned around to look to see who was standing behind me, but no one was there.  I can't say that I was scared half to death, because it wasn't something that seemed to be trying to warn me or stop me from just sort of spooked me that something was there.....watching me and reacting to all the work that apparently needed to be done.  Maybe it was a whistle to say "boy, your making a real mess"....what ever it whistled about, it was definitely responding to me working in the bathroom.  Right then, I decided maybe I needed a longer break, so I went into the living room and called my sister Judy on the phone.  I told her about the whistle and she was remarking that maybe one of the ghost was sympathizing with me about all the work....and I agreed.  Next thing I knew, I heard someone walking down the hall, dragging their feet, like someone wearing slippers....and it walked right  up to the back of the recliner, where I was sitting.  I stood up real quick and turned around to see what was behind me....but of coarse, as I expected, no one was there.  It's weird, because when I heard this sound coming towards me, my gut told me that it was not one of the kids awake....that it was something else.....I got that strange feeling, like I knew......and when I got up and didn't see anything there, I confirmed this feeling.






    I was sitting on the floor in the living room, assembling the new bathroom vanity cabinet.  I called out to John in the kitchen to come help me flip the cabinet over, so that I could add a piece to the bottom.  When I looked up to see if he were coming yet, something caught my eye in the hall.  I saw a shadow.  There was the shape of the head, shoulders and I can't say if there were arms, because everything below the shoulders, was just a complete mass that faded downwards.  I watched as the shadow seemed to begin on the door of the scary room (it was there for a while, in that one spot, like it was just standing there), then very slowly, it passed over the door frame, traveled along the wall in the hall and headed towards our bedroom and then it was gone.






  The following night after the above incident was quite active.  I said my prayers and was laying in bed going over all the things I needed to get done when I woke up (run errands).  All of a sudden I heard a sound in the front part of the sounded like a cabinet door slam....but I wasn't sure.  I lay there, wondering what the sound was, because I knew I was the only one still awake....then I heard it again.  This time I was sure what it was the sound of the fish aquarium door slamming.  I wasn't scared at this point, just curious why I would hear the door to the aquarium slam.  Next thing I knew, I felt as if someone had brushed over my leg, from just above my ankle to just half way before reaching my knee and while I felt this sensation, I jerked my leg away really quick.  Before I could do anything else, the blanket that I had pulled up to my chin was pulled down, away from my face just a little.  It wasn't a hard tug or anything like that, just as though, someone slightly pulled it downward and I heard a weird sound in my ear.  It sounded like someone choking to get a word out....but not exactly.  It sounded like someone whispering something, but their voice was obstructed by something.....kind of a gasp and struggle to get words out.  It was definitely a whisper, but like the words were broken....very hard to explain.  I associate the sound that I heard with someone choking and not able to speak, just kind of choke a few sounds out.  When I heard this sound, I was so scared that I felt a butterfly flutter type feeling run down my  spine....then after a while nothing else happened.






    The activity has once again, rolled in like a bad storm.  John and I were in the living room watching t.v.  The kids were in their room, also watching t.v. and playing.  Just out of no where, I saw someone/something walk up to me....I turned to look, but no one was there.  At the very moment I was thinking to myself "oh crap, their back (meaning our ghosts)", Chewy jumped up and ran to the kitchen entrance and stood there, looking in an upwards position, barking and growling at something. I just sat there, looking in the direction he was barking, but the only thing I could see was the calendar hanging on the pantry door....but I knew, that what ever I saw moments before, he must now be looking at, growling and barking at it.  He then just suddenly, as if to be startled by it....jumped a little and ran next to me, and again stopped to growl at something in that direction.  Then he stopped again, ran and hid under the coffee table, growled one last time, then stopped.  Within the hour, Regina came over and we were watching t.v.  Something caught my attention in the corner of the room.  I thought for sure Regina would of saw it too, but later she told me she saw something else....which had me startled.  But anyhow, back to the thing I saw in the corner.  It was almost like an outline to something.  It was only like a darkened drawing a picture of something, but only darkening the border of the image and leaving the inside of it invisible or blank.  It was a very dark, smoky-looking outline, barely there.....very hard to make out....but I could see it and it was just slightly moving, like a wavy motion, like fumes from gasoline or heat on a road.  Then it was as if it jumped from that one spot to another.....because as I was trying to figure out what this smoky-outline looking thing was.....the next thing I knew, it was gone from that spot and was now between the chair and the side of the t.v.....then it just vanished, as if to go in the t.v. through the side.  I looked over at Regina, expecting her to look back at me, shocked that we'd just seen this thing.....but it was obvious she must not of seen it too, because she never looked back at me.  Later on, well several hours later, she told me she'd seen something....and I went on to tell her what I'd seen.  She said she didn't see that....but she did see a round shadow on the floor about the size of a tea cup saucer, travel along the floor and then it just disappeared as it went underneath the television.






  I was half sitting, half laying on the love seat, waiting for Regina to come over to watch a movie.  I had my arm up, with my hand on the side of my face and I was startled by what looked like something dark walk up to me, from my right side.  I turned to look and it was gone.  A little while later, Regina showed up and we began watching the movie.  Immediately afterwards, John went to bed and Regina and I proceeded to watch a show on forensics.  After the show, I was sitting up, turned towards Regina talking to her and she was looking down, putting on her shoes....when I saw, what I thought at the time was John walk up stand next to me.  The whole time I was running my mouth, I could still see him standing there (well, what looked like his tan work shirt, I should say), like he was waiting for me to finish talking to say something.  Figuring he remembered something he needed to tell Regina, he must of gotten out of bed, so I shut up and turned to tell him to go ahead....but no one was there.  I turned back to Regina, who was now starting to stand up and asked her if she saw John standing next to me...and she said no, she hadn't seen anything.  I didn't think much of it, only that, the whole thing was pretty weird.  She went home and I worked on my computer for a while, then decided to watch another forensic show that I knew was coming on later.  I went into the living room, sent the kids to bed and as I was sitting there, watching this show about a serial killer.  Sometime during the show, I saw tiny little white thing, that looked like either a tiny piece of paper or a bird feather, just descend very quickly downward at my feet and go towards the floor.  At this point, I thought it was probably a feather.....but as time went on, something else happened.  I was sitting there, still watching the show....and I saw smoke rising next to me, in the opening between where I was sitting and the dining room.  I turned towards the table next to me, thinking I had a cigarette lit in the ash tray, but there wasn't one.  Then it dawned on me.....I hadn't smoked a cigarette since I was at my computer...and I looked over in the dining room and sure enough, there was my pack of cigarettes and lighter on the table.  I thought to myself " it's getting too weird around here".  Not a second or two went by....barely enough for me to turn my head back towards the t.v., when I just got a glimpse of something dark, walk past me and disappear, as I turned to look to see what it was.  Right then, I got off the recliner, looked down, hoping that little feather or white thing was on the floor, but there wasn't anything there....nada!  So, I quickly began the routine of feeding fish, turning off lights (as fast as I could)...and went straight to bed....nothing else happened.






***Quick Note: I recently had an experience posted here,  where I thought the bed was slightly shaking and swaying one night....but have since removed that incident from this site, because I found an explanation for why that incident occured.  Seems, since we've tiled the bedroom floor...and the floor is a little slicker....the bed slides very easy.  So, when John moves, even though I don't feel him move an arm or leg, it will cause the bed to move, like it's in motion, especially if the bed isn't pushed all the way against  the wall. I remembered the kids were in the room earlier that night, watching t.v. and probably moved the bed, playing on it. So, I removed this incident, because it had nothing to do with anything paranormal.  But other things we've felt, like jumping on the bed, things walking on the bed, things touching us....that still remains to be something definately associated with ghosts.






    I had gone into the scary room to turn off the aquarium light and feed the fish....when I walked out, I got that ill feeling to close the door quickly.  I had then went on to bed and while working my way to my side of the bed (light was off), I suddenly felt this feeling of something rushing up on me.  So, as quick as I could I jumped in bed and covered up.  I laid there for a while, trying to convince myself that I was only imagining that feeling that something was coming up to me very quickly, from having to go into that room, so late at night and alone. So, while I was laying there, trying to fall asleep, I again got this strange feeling that something was right there next to me, staring at me.  I remember saying to myself "I've got to quit psyching myself out like this, it's not good"....and still I could not shake that weird feeling that something was standing right next to my side of the bed, staring at me.  So, I decided to turn on the lamp and maybe if I didn't see anything in the room, I could just go to sleep and quit worrying myself sick.  I reached for the lamp and when I did, I know I must of leaned forward that way, because I was hit with this very, very strong aroma of flowers......roses, that was the first thought that came to mind, but now I'm not sure, because when I recall what I smelled it almost smelled like an imitation rose smell or maybe it was carnations or some other strong smelling flower....I don't really know.  So, scared that I was suddenly smelling something that obviously wasn't there before, I leaned back in bed, deciding against turning on the lamp and when I did, I covered up real quick.  I could still smell this smell of flowers and it seemed to be on me.  I thought about the time my two sisters smelled perfume at my mother's house and they swear it was stuck on one of them...and now, I was knowing what that felt like.  I held my breath and then took in a good whiff, but the smell was gone.  I can't explain it....and as I add this experience, I can't help but wonder if I might of stuck my arm right through what might of been next to the bed and it somehow lingered on me.  Today, I went into our bedroom and smelled everything, I even smelled underneath our bed (crazy I know, but I did), to see if anything around that area could of made me think I was smelling flowers....but there isn't anything there, not linens, not anything on the nightstand....nothing has that smell.  And if it were something around, I don't know why it suddenly just disappeared, especially that it was such a strong smell.






    We were all in the living room watching a movie.  The kids were on the floor by the coffee table, Regina was on the loveseat, John fell asleep on the sofa and I was on the recliner.  We were pretty into the movie when all of sudden I heard what sounded like a single knock on the wall in the dining room.  I looked that way.didn't see anything, but I knew something was about to happen.  I have noticedand I don't know if this may be coincidence that this is happening prior to things happening around here.but for the last, I'd say, almost a year, just before something happens, not always, but sometimesI will hear what sounds like the wood pop in the wall.then something weird will happen.  Anyway, a few minutes went by and I heard what sounded like a plastic cup or bowl drop to the floor (at the time, I wasn't sure where it came from).  I looked at the kids and they had both turned around, also to look to see what the sound was. Right then, I knew, they heard it too.  I looked down and saw Chewy laying next to the I turned around to Regina and asked her if she'd heard that sound.  She said yes. I asked everyone where it came from and Regina and Corey said the kitchen, but Justin said he thought it came from near the grandfather clock in the hall (which is right there, near the kitchen).  We all described what we heard and each of us agreed it was definitely the sound of something plastic hit the floor.  I got up and went into the kitchen, expecting something to be laying on the floor, but nothing was there.  I went back in the living room and told everyone, nothing was on the floor.  A few minutes after sitting back down to watch the movie, Chewy went running in the direction of the kitchen and began barking at something.  Before I could get up to see what he was barking at, he quit and ran back into the room where we were at.he must of seen or heard something after we did, because he was definitely reacting to something.






Things are getting weird around here again.  Last night,  I was preparing to go to bed and did the usual routine with locking doors, turning lights and lamps off.  Well, when I got to the corner lamp in the living room, the same area, that twice already, something weird happens after I turn that light did again.  When I turned the lamp off, the television came on.  I was pretty freaked out, so I hurried up and pushed the button to turn the t.v. off...and headed to bed.  I opened our bedroom door, the fish aquarium light was on, lighting up our bedroom, so I turned the hall light off and it was very dark then.  I fed the fish, turned the aquarium light off and took off as fast as I could to my side of the bed.  I was laying there, saying my prayers, when all of a sudden, I smelled a flower smell.  I'd smelled this before, but the smell was different, it was apparent, I was smelling a different aroma then before.  The first time I smelled flowers, I was sure what I smelled was almost like an imitation rose smell.  So, still freaked out from the t.v. coming on mysteriously....I covered my head and continued with my prayers.  When I uncovered my head, I really expected that I would still smell the flower smell lingering around, but it was gone.  And I need to clarify that this smell was not the same imitation rose smell....this was a different flower smell....very familiar, but I didn't recognize exactly what type of flower I smelled....if I see a flower and smell it, I will definitely recognize what kind of flower it was, but right now, I'm not really sure what it was.  Anyway, back to what happened, after I uncovered my head.  It dawned on me that the room was lit up.  I turned and looked towards the hall, and there was definitely a light on, somewhere in the front part of the house.  I got out of bed (and I can't explain why I did....I just did....right now, as I add this, I couldn't tell you where I got the guts to do it, but I did), well, I turned on my lamp on my side of the bed, walked to our bedroom door, looked down the hall and sure enough, the living room light was on.  This happened about a week ago, but at the time, I had already fallen asleep, woke up with indigestion and when I got up to take something for it, I noticed the light on and thought to myself "I could of swore this light was off".  Anyway, I did get up and go into the living room, turn the main living room light that was on, off...and went to bed without any other incident.


Edited by ffkhan - 18 July 2010 at 5:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:


koolkat97 Senior Member

Joined: 12 April 2010
Posts: 349

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
wow this is interesting! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:


.Aparajhita. IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 04 October 2009
Posts: 14651

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey Farzana,

Thanks a ton for the PM and I am so very sorry for being late but my formatives were going on so didn't have time to check it out. Ouch
The story is growing more interesting day by day..or I should say update by update ! LOL
I am in love with this. Big smile Thanks a lot for sharing. Embarrassed


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
check out this story of ghost

Author: sniff16in2002   Replies: 0   Views: 3231

sniff16in2002 0 3231 06 June 2010 at 8:48am by sniff16in2002
The Moongazer Ghost

Author: Angeleyes 2   Replies: 9   Views: 3933

Angeleyes 2 9 3933 01 May 2009 at 9:34pm by missy6892
Famous Ghost Pictures..Part-2..see it


Author: set_raj   Replies: 11   Views: 18655

set_raj 11 18655 09 November 2008 at 4:17am by xmanisha
Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken

2 3 4

Author: set_raj   Replies: 25   Views: 291372

set_raj 25 291372 08 October 2008 at 7:38am by set_raj
Ghost Captured on film

Author: Vitna   Replies: 0   Views: 2464

Vitna 0 2464 18 July 2008 at 3:41pm by Vitna

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Paranormal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index