Paranormal

Real ghost story: Kimberly and John~Updated part-6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
                                          Part-3

I was sitting at my computer, it was a little after one a.m. I felt someone walk up behind me....and suddenly I felt very cold. I swung around in my chair to look to see who was behind me, figuring it was one of the kids up.  When I turned to look, I saw this thing.....about 4 feet behind me.  it was a person, but incomplete.  It was gray in color and it was part of a torso, arms to the side and the this torso thing faded away at the thigh area....I remember seeing buttons on the shirt.  It only lasted about a second or so. I screamed (a natural reaction) "Oh God!!" and rolled back in my chair.  At that moment when I screamed out loud, it just disappeared before my eyes. The dining room table must of shook or something, because I have a ceramic flower pot with artificial flowers in it...and it rattled a little upon it's exit.  My heart was racing so fast and my legs felt weak and they were shaking very fast. I sat there, unable to stand up, because I knew if I tried, I'd fall flat on my face.  I sat, there with my eyes burning, about to break down in tears, my heart racing and scared out of my mind.  The area around me stayed very cold for sometime afterwards.  I was so, so scared, you have no idea how this frightened me. I began saying out loud "what ever is here, leave me alone!"  After several times of repeating this, the coldness finally subsided and the feeling of something in the room also left.

We recently had company come stay in our home.  My husband's brother George and his daughter Chelsi flew down from another state to come visit us for a week.  We had not told them our home was haunted....mainly, because we did not want to frighten them.  We wanted their stay here as normal and as comfortable as possible.  But also, we did not tell them anything, because we were hoping nothing would happen....that our ghosts would behave themselves with our visitors.....and if something should happen, being they had no knowledge of our home being haunted....we would know that something really did happen and it wasn't just their imagination....from planting the thought of ghosts in our house into their heads.  Anyway, most of the week went well....nothing had occured, until Saturday (6 days into their stay).  George was speaking with Chelsi (she's six years old) about their visit here, to our home.  He asked her all about the people she's met, the places they've visited and then she explained to him that she made a new friend upon their arrival into our home.  He didn't understand what she'd meant by that....so he began questioning her.....afterwards, he came over to me and relayed to me what Chelsi had told him.  I didn't know what to say or where to begin, only to explain to him....that "yes" our home is haunted and what she was telling him, was possibly the truth.  I asked him for details about her experience and when he began telling me what she'd told him, I was speechless.  I asked him, if he minded if I spoke to her in private, to see if I could possibly get more information about her experience.  He didn't mind at all....I think he was actually hoping I'd come back to him and tell him, that it was just her imagination....but after speaking with her....all I could tell him was, that what she'd told me coincided with what a psychic (Nancy Myer) had told me several months earlier.  This is what she had to say about her experience.....Chelsi said that every night, from day one, a little girl would crawl into bed with her at night.  This little girl; Chelsi thought, had a puppy or a pet....because sometimes she could feel it jump into bed with them.  Chelsi said she thought the little girl was about the same age as her; five or six, because they were about the same size.  She said she couldn't remember the girls name, because it was a difficult name to remember.  When I asked Chelsi what the little girl looked like, she first said she didn't know....because she was invisible.  At this point, I thought perhaps this could be an imaginary friend Chelsi created, but when I asked her why the little girl was invisible.....wondering what her answer would be.....she sighed deeply and said "Because she's dead".  I sat back in my chair and thought what I was going to say next....I was really trying to swallow this at this point.  So I asked her "Did she tell you how she died?" and Chelsi replied "yes....she said, she got sick and died".  I went on to ask her if she knew what the little girl wanted....and she said "yes....she just wants someone to play with".  The questioning went on for awhile longer, but she stuck to the facts....she didn't make anything up.  After telling Chelsi it was ok to go into the other room to play, George came over and we talked about what his daughter was experiencing....and I showed him the notes I'd written from Nancy Myer....confirming the child's age, etc..... He was in total shock.  He seemed a bit concerned though....he said that earlier in his conversation with Chelsi she made the remark to him "I like this little girl, she's very nice....and she wants to come home with me". Lets hope, that George and Chelsi on their flight home.....went home with only souvenirs and happy thoughts of their visit with us.

Things have gone crazy since our visitors left.....pure havoc.  They left on Tuesday morning and that very night.....at around 2 in the morning, I heard one of the bedroom doors open, but not close.  I waited for awhile to see if the hall light came on, thinking it might be one of our kids up to use the bathroom.  But no light came on.  I waited a few minutes longer, to see if I could hear a door close, but nothing.  I got up, turned on the hall light, looked around, but both of the bedroom doors were closed.  So, what did I hear? I assume that something must of mimicked the sound of a door opening....that creeking sound. That was just the beginning of things happening here, since they left.  The next day, in the afternoon, my oldest son came to me and asked what I wanted.  I didn't have a clue what he was talking about....so I asked him, what he meant.  He told me, he kept hearing me calling him to the bedroom.....but it wasn't me.  Later that day, he came to me again, and asked again, if I called him.....and again, I had to explain to him, it wasn't me.  That night we went to bed early and I was awoken twice, with the feeling like someone waking me up.  When I woke up the first time, I heard someone walking all around our bedroom.  I just layed there listening.....hoping that maybe being half awake, half asleep it might of been our little dog.....but by the time I fully awoke, it still was walking around, so there was no mistaking that something was definately pacing around our bedroom....and it wasn't the dog.  I ended up falling back asleep, very close to my husband, mind you.  Several hours later, again, I woke up, as if someone had woken me up.  I layed there and this time, the walking wasn't in our bedroom, but up and down the hallway.  After hearing the same sound earlier, I layed there, debating whether or not to get up enough nerve to take a look.  I decided or rather convinced myself....that this could not be what I thought it was, so I did.....I got up enough nerve to get up to see what it was....but when I got up, it immediately stopped.  I walked down the hall, lights on, but nothing....I didn't see or hear anything.  I went back to bed, nothing happened again until I woke up that morning.  I prepared the kids breakfast as usual and after they finished, I was at the sink preparing to wash the dishes.  I was just standing there filling the sink when all of a sudden this huge gush of wind hit me from behind....it blew so hard, that my hair on the right side of my head, when flying outward and in my face.  I turned real quickly....but there was no wind.  It felt like someone fanned me or opened this window and all this wind came at me.....I've never felt that before....it was very scary.  That afternoon, I was sitting at the table, schooling the kids and we sat there listening to the sound of something pushing down the trash in the garbage can.  We sat there, just looking at each other, and one of the kids said, who's playing with the trash?  We heard it, but we sat there looking at the trash, but couldn't see anything....it was as if only the sound existed. About an hour later.....my son looks at me and said "What?" I asked him "What, what?" He said, didn't you just say what? I told him no.....again a few minutes later, only this time, I heard it too, someone said "What?" but it wasn't me or the kids saying it.....it really sounded like it came from another room.  Off and on through out these last 3 days, I keep feeling as if someone is watching me....or coming up behind me, but when I turn, I just catch a small glimpse of some kind of movement, or of something in motion.  Once it was gray and a few times, it was a blueish gray color....but I haven't seen anything of a whole form....its like a swoosh in the air....like something moving very fast and I see a trail of it in movement.....it's hard to explain, but I have definately been seeing shadows moving around the house.  I have three different theories on what might be going on....it might sound crazy, but these are the only things I can come up with.  My first theory is....maybe the little child ghost did go home with our visitors, and one of the ghost or all of the energies left here, are missing or searching for her....Second theory is....maybe the child ghost wanted to go home with our visitor, but didn't or couldn't and now she is aggravated or looking for our visitors who have left.....and my last theory is....which I didn't know about until my sister Toni called me.....Toni said, that in downtown, a group was reenacting the civil war, in uniforms and everything.....maybe this has triggered the stuff that's in our backyard.  If you've read our evidence and photos page, you'll know exactly what I mean by this.  We had been finding canon balls in our backyard and also, we were told by psychic Nancy Myer, that a battle occured in our backyard....did this reenactment trigger something off???  I don't know....I just know, that tonight is probably not going to be a good night for sleeping peacefully.....I hope I'm wrong though....I really, really do.

Earlier in the day, I had gone out and baught fish to add to our bedroom aquarium.  Everyone had gone to bed and laying in bed, I felt this eerie feeling, like I was being watched or something.  I quickly dismissed it and went off to sleep.  At exactly 3:18 a.m. I awoke to the sound of a fish jumping out of the tank and hitting the floor.  Screaming about the fish, I woke my husband up and he managed to get the fish back into the aquarium.  I sealed off the area I think it jumped out of and sat on the edge of the bed....watching the fish to make sure it didn't get out again.  Suddenly, while watching the fish, I again got the creepiest feeling, like you feel when being watched intensely.  I turned and looked at the doorway and there was this thing....it was a black haze, kind of small, about the size of my hand, maybe slightly larger...and this haze began traveling...and went to the spare room and went right through the closed door.  I would say it was about a foot above the door knob, but it went right through the door like nothing.  I ran as fast as my feet would carry me, jumped right back into bed and curled up close to John, with the blanket over my head. At that point, I thought to myself..."If that fish gets out again, it's on it's own....I am definatley not getting up again!"....there was no way, I was about to chance seeing that haze thing again, watching me....no way!

The day following the above incident....I had pretty much gathered by the evening time, that it probably was not going to be a restfull night of sleep.  All during the evening I kept seeing things out of the corner of my eyes.  Once sitting on the love seat,  I thought I saw something walk up to my right, but when I turned nothing was there.  Then a few hours or so later again, the kids, my husband and I were all watching the final show of Survivor and something caught my eye....something on the ceiling.  It was exactly like someone casting a shadow on the ceiling right above my husband...it was very faint....but I sat there and watched it as it drifted from above him (well that's where it was when it caught my eye) and went right through the dining room opening....then it wasn't there anymore.  I watched the dining room....to see if I saw the shadow again....but nothing ever happened.  Later that night, we had all turned into bed early.  My husband had already been asleep for sometime.  I had just got into bed, when I felt this presense in the room.  It was a very eerie feeling....like the night before, when I saw that blackish haze in the doorway.  This feeling I felt....was very unusual...it was not the normal feeling I get of fear or being scared....this was a threatening, intimidating feel.....it is very hard to explain...but if you have ever felt a certain kind of fear, when confronted by someone perhaps you think will do you bodily harm....it's that kind of feel....not a spooky scared feeling.  So anyway....as I layed there, I began praying over and over and saying to myself "I am stronger, it can't hurt me...I am stronger, it can't hurt me" and then began praying again....that strange feeling went away.....but I don't think what ever was making me feel that way, went away, it was still obviously around....because shortly after, I heard a big bang on the wall.  It sounded like someone took the dresser in the spare bedroom and just pushed it very hard against the wall.  I know what that sound is....because when I have moved furniture in that room.....it was that exact sound....of the dresser being hit against the wall.....but this was definately done with great force.....it was very loud.  Afterwards, I didn't feel anything....like nothing was there.

I was chatting on the internet one night, talking about different events that had been occurring in our home....when suddenly something came up on my right.  It was like something was either very curious about us talking about the things happening here, or else it just didn't want me discussing them......I don't really know.  As quickly as it came, it went away.....the rest of the night, I was constantly having to check over my shoulders, to make sure it didn't sneak up on me again.

I woke up to my youngest son Justin shaking me to wake me up.  I sat up and he crawled into bed between my husband and I.  I put my arms around him and he was shaking something terrible.  I asked him what was wrong, but he just kept saying he was scared of the black thing in the hall.  The following day, I questioned him again about why he got into bed with us....and he described the event that took place.  He said, he woke up thirsty and went into the kitcen to get something to drink.  He said he heard someone walking down the hall....so when no one came to the kitchen.....he went to our bedroom to see if I had gotten up....but his father and I were asleep.  So he ran to his brother's room.  After awhile he heard the walking in the hall again.  He opened the door (to see if it was me or his father), when he opened the door to look out, he saw this blackish thing floating in the hall.  He said it passed right by him and passed right through the closed bedroom door.  He slammed the door closed real quick and hid under the pillow and covers....then he said, he decided to run to our room, to be safe.  My oldest son confirmed all of this happening.

My husband and I were watching television, in fact we were watching two shows on the Travel channel called "Ghost Detectives and True Ghosthunters" and almost immediately after the first show started, things started happening. It started out with the feeling of something there, a presence....just that odd feeling....then it increased to seeing things moving around the room....I would be sitting there and suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I would see something move (in the room we were in plus the dining room), I would turn, but nothing would be there (that happened off and on all through the night). Once I even saw what looked like a very, very faint shadow being cast on the back of the recliner where my husband sat watching the t.v....it was there one second, then gone the next.  I also felt (a couple of times) a faint, cold breeze, like you feel when someone passes by you very quickly. There was also a feeling of someone gently brushing the top of my arm, resting on the sofa edge.  A couple of times, I heard walking in the hall and also heard something in the room, we call "the scary room".....that sounded like someone moving things around, like toys in the toy box. The sound of things been moved around, also came from the kitchen too.  At that point, I did look around and account for everyone in the house, including our small dog Chewy....but everyone was in the living room. The kids were asleep on the couch and Chewy laying on the floor at my feet.  Next time....I plan on hooking up the camcorder to see if I can catch this activity on film.....I should of done it that night, I know I would of definately caught something!

I woke up in the middle of the night with the strong feeling of something in my face.  The feeling was so strong....and frightening.  I rolled over, hoping the feeling would go away, but again, after a few minutes, I felt the presence of "not being alone....like I was being watched". I turned over again and turned on the lamp....I looked around, but the only thing I saw was the plant in the corner of the room, haning from the ceiling swinging about, back and forth and in a kind of circular motion.  I layed there, waiting....and watching.  Slowly but surely it came to a slow stop.  I layed there wondering whether this plant was moving around from the circulation in the room....so  I waited for the airconditioner to kick on again.  It came on, but the plant didn't budge.  The next day, I went to the room and layed on the bed for about an hour or so....yes....watching this stupid plant.  I had to know if for any reason at all....this plant would swing like it did the night before, but it never did.  I wonder....I'm not saying for sure....because I'm no professional with the paranormal.....but I can't help but wonder if tt feeling of something being in the room and right up to my face, somehow contributed to the unexplainable movement of this plant.

I've been told that sometimes, ghost and spirits will come to us while we're sleeping and try to communicate with us.  Well, I honestly believe that this occured with me.  I had a terrible nightmare about something coming to me while I was sleeping and try to speak to me....actually it was whispering in my ear....and in my dream, this is what woke me up.  It was a very dark looking, a shadowy shape of a person....possibly a man. I tried to make this thing leave me alone, but it was very persistent about relaying some sort of message to me.  I remember throwing the ashtray off the night stand at it....but  with no success....this thing was obivously not leaving until I listened to what it had to say....but I was too frightened to try and lay there listen.  I then began shouting out loud the Lord's prayer over and over (in  my dream). In fact, when I actually woke up from this nightmare, I was still shouting the Lord's prayer out loud, at the top of my lungs and I was drenched in sweat.  My husband was awake and staring at me....he asked what was going on....but at the time, I didn't want to talk about it. The following day, when he asked me about it...I told him about the nightmare, and how realistic it was.  At the time, I just didn't realize how realistic it really was....I went to make the bed and it dawned on me....the ashtray was missing from my night stand.....the very same ashtray that I dreamed I heaved towards this thing in my sleep. I looked all over the room, under the bed (anywhere and everywhere) and couldn't find the ashtray.  I really believe either two things might of happened....either I thought I was dreaming, but wasn't...and this all really took place, or I was dreaming the whole thing and all of this going on in our house was just weighing heavy on my mind....but either way....it doesn't explain "what happened to the ashtray....where is it, where did it go?".  Maybe like a few other things in the house, maybe later it will turn up in the darndest place....who knows.

Speaking of dreams....June 26, 2001, my oldest son Corey; whom seems to have always been very sensitive to the energies who dwell in our home, came to me and told me something very unusual; or was it?  We always try not to talk too much about the ghosts around here to Corey.  He is not only sensitive spiritually, but also in personality. He's the quiet type. The shy one of the bunch, yet other children just love to be around him. Which brings me to this....thing he told me about. He said that he had a dream, it was very realistic, he said. He said that in this dream, he felt that he was being called, but by a voice he'd never heard before. He found himself standing outside our front door. When the door opened, there was a little boy, around his age standing there. He stepped aside so Corey could see into the kitchen. There he said, was a little girl, about the age of his little brother; six years old. She was dancing around, but doing a dance he was not familiar with. When I asked him to do it for me, so I could see, he did a square dance. Then he said there was another little girl. Close to his age, but older. She was also in the kitchen and she was jumping rope. They frightened him, because he said that he knew they were lonely and wanted him to join them in playing. When he refused, they seemed to be sadened by it. Then he woke up. Ironically, all three of the ghosts he described, are the exact same three that I have found out to dwell in this house with us.

I was sitting at my computer, working on a project, when suddenly out of no where, I first got this strange feeling, like when someone walks into a room....that feeling. Then almost immediately, I heard a child saying something behind me. It sounded like it was either just at the end of the dining room or at the entrance of the kitchen. I don't know what it said, it was very garbbled. I didn't make out a single word it said. But the tone was definately a childs voice, boy or girl I couldn't really tell.

My son was admitted to the hospital for a second surgery on his hand.  The same hospital, about a year ago, I saw the ghost of a child at.  Anyway, he was admitted for his second surgery, for a near death accident that occured almost two years ago.  It was the night before the surgery and in the room at the time was 4 patients (my son and three other teenage boys), one other mother, and my self.  My son and I were playing a mini board game, while the others where sitting around talking.  The phone to the bed directly across from us rang.  The boy, picked it up, no one was there.  Within a minute or two, a second phone rang to one of the other beds, that boy picked it up, no answer.  Another minute or so went by, the other boy's phone rang, no answer.  We were all remarking how odd it was that all the phones began ringing, but no one seemed to be on the line, when out of no where there was a crashing sound.  The other patients began yelling and screaming, I wasn't sure what all the excitement was about, but when my son leaped out of bed, I looked up and realized that the globe light fixture had fallen from the ceiling just above my son's bed. Someone called the nurse in and she contacted maintenance for them to come in and check it out.  Several minutes later, someone showed up to fix the light.  After putting the light back in place, he remarked to me, that everything should be ok now, that he didn't understand how the fixture had come loose to begin with. I was a nervous wreck about it, so I excused myself for a while, I went outside to smoke a cigerette when something very unusual happened.  As I sat there, in deep thought about the whole thing, thinking my son could of been hurt by that fixture coming undone, it was as though someone was there with me, assuring me that everything would be alright.  Suddenly I felt this gentle pat on my left arm.  It was a sort of soft, gentle feel. I turned, thinking my son had followed me outside, but when I turned no one was there.  I immediately got goose bumps from it.  A few seconds later, again, it was as if someone gently stroked my arm and then patted it quickly.  I have to admit, at first, it was a bit startling, but after thinking about it....I thought perhaps it was just harmless and maybe something was just trying to reassure me that everything was going to be ok.

It's been almost a month since anything has happened in our home, but I was not surprised when things started back up. I had just gotten into bed, got all relaxed when something happened. As I lay there, I felt someone in the bed with me. I didn't feel it sit on the bed or jump on the bed, as I have before, it was if what ever was here, was already in the bed.  It could of gotten in bed after I did, but I really have no way of knowing. All I know is, after I was all snuggled up under the blankets, I felt someone scoote very close to me.  I rolled over, hoping that I had just imagined it, or there was some other, logical source, when it happened again. Someone or something scooted very close to me, as if to want to get very close and comfortable.  This time, I got as close as I could to my husband, rolling over on my side, hoping I would be as far away from the edge of that side of the bed as I could be, when it did it one final time. I was pretty freaked out over it, but I layed there, waiting to see what would happen next, hoping and praying the whole time, nothing bad would happen, and it didn't.  I don't know if it went away, or just was content laying there beside me. But nothing else happened after that.

Corey and Justin had just gone to bed.  After about an hour of trying to fall asleep watching television, Corey got up to use the bathroom. He said as soon as he opened his door, he was taken by the creepy feeling of someone standing in the hall. He said he felt the feeling of someone standing there, staring at him.  Frightened by this feeling, he went back into his room, looked around for something he could use against this invisible presence, and found a bottle of spray cleaner. He took it, opened his door, and sprayed it around, the mist just floated about in the air. (Keep in mind, Corey is only 10 and what he did at the time, seemed like the logical thing to do). He said, when he didn't see anything show up in the mist, he proceeded to the bathroom.  Almost immediately, again he got this strange feeling that he was being watched and felt as if someone were in the bathroom with him. No sooner did this frightening feeling hit him, he said he could hear someone moving around in the bathtub and knocking on the inside of it. He walked over to the shower curtain, moved it quickly, but nothing was there. He ran as fast as he could back to him room, closed and locked the door. He had a very difficult time falling asleep after that.

The following night after the above incident, again something seemed to catch Corey and Justin's attention.  They were in their bedroom, trying to fall asleep, when they "both" heard someone walking up and down the hallway. Corey was a bit hesitant about checking it out, to see if it were John or I, because of what happened the night before.  So he persuaded Justin to go to the door and open it, so they could see who was walking around the house. They sat in bed, listening as they heard someone walking around. Corey said, some time after the walking in the house stopped, he heard voices talking back and forth. He asked Justin if he could hear it too and Justin replied he thought it was Daddy talking to Mama.  They both got up together, walked to our bedroom, where they found us fast asleep....and neither of us talking in our sleep.  After Corey passed this information on to me, I took Justin aside, to get his version of the story and ironically he relayed the exact same event, detail for detail.

Corey, our ten year old had been complaining all week about something following him around the house and seeing things out of the corner's of his eyes through out the house.  He even rushed over to me one night, exclaiming that he had gone to the bathroom and saw something pass by the bathroom doorway.  He was pretty vivid with his description of the blackish-gray object that just floated by, heading towards his brother's bedroom.  I should of known that this was the forthcoming of what was about to occur a few days later.  Corey had been in the living room watching television, my youngest son Justin had already fallen asleep.  My husband was in bed and I was working on my computer.  Corey had gotten up to go get something from his bedroom and he said as he got up from the recliner and turned to go to his room, he saw what he described as a dark blue or black looking object.  He said that as he stood there watching this thing in the hall, he said that it was then he realized that this was not the usual hazy looking object with no shape or form, this was a man.  I continued to drill Corey on the details of this man...and he kept trying to describe him, but couldn't find the right words to accurately give to me, so that I could understand what he saw.  So I suggested he sit down at the table and try to draw this person....again he sat there struggling to draw this figure. Finally after much patience and persistence, he took it slowly and began to describe the figure little by little. I was shocked when he finished. He had described an old soldier.  Perhaps from the civil war era....this I will have to look further into.  Give him a few pictures to look at and see if he can pinpoint the clothes he saw.  This should of not been shocking to me, because I was told that our home sits upon a battlefield....but to hear my child describe this, was something different all together.

Two days after the above event occured, everyone had gone to bed, excluding myself and my oldest son.  We were up late watching t.v.  After we both retired for the night to bed....it began.  As I laid in bed trying to go to sleep, not more than ten or fifteen minutes passed and the whispering started.  It had been a while since I heard "the whispering", but it was there. I laid there listening to this obvious conversation between a male and a female.  I laid there very still, trying to make out what they were saying, but I couldn't.  She whispered something, he replied and this went on, up until I got up enough nerve to move and roll over.  Assuming I must of interrupted something or gotten their attention, it stopped. I laid there, listening and they never continued or started whispering again.  Pretty comfortable with the assumption that they were gone now.....something else happened.  I could hear a faint....and by this I don't mean loud or obvious....I mean, I could tell it was coming from the hallway, but knew positively that it was not an outside sound...this was definately something occurring in the hall, I heard a commotion of some sort....the sound of running or a group of people moving in a hurried way.....like a group of people rushing around.  It came from the living room and as it got closer, I could hear other sounds.  I also could tell that they were either dragging or pushing something.... almost rolling something.  It sounded like something with hard wheels, like a wagon or wheel barrow or....I don't know, something large, with wheels.  Anyway, just before all the commotion stopped, there was a big thug, like something hitting the hall way wall.  I laid there, saying to myself, because it all happened so quickly "Oh my gosh, what was that???!" Right at that moment, something, someone....sat down, very calmly at the foot of the bed.  I would assume a large person.  This was a feel of a large person, sitting right next to where my feet lay.  I quickly jumped away from it and over to my husband's side of the bed.  It took a while before I was able to fall asleep, but I finally did.  That day after getting up and doing things around the house, I was still trying to swallow what had happened that night, when something else happened.  I was in the kitchen, preparing the kids lunch and they came in the kitchen to see what I was doing.  As I turned to talk to my son, something caught my eye in the foyer.  It was a movement of some sort, I looked around my son and I don't know what expression I had on my face, but my son quickly turned and asked me what was wrong.  I didn't say anything at first, because I was too busy watching this blob....this circular, gray, hazy, dark transparent blob, twisting and turning and then just fade into nothing.  I turned to find my son hidden behind me.  Trying not to make a scene about what had just occurred, I continued on with preparing their lunch.  I casually asked if he'd had any more experiences since the seeing the soldier.  He asked why.  I told him I was just asking.  He asked if I had anything happen....I didn't answer.  I asked him again, if anything else had happened to him.  To my shock...he replied "something happened last night".  I asked him to tell me about it.  He went on to tell me about a lot of noise he heard in the hall. In brief, he sat there describing exactly what I had heard....with all the people moving quickly, the sound of them rolling something down the hall and the big thump.  I knew then, someone else heard exactly what I had heard....so I know I was not imagining or dreaming all of this occurring.

Late in the evening, I was in the foyer, working at my memorbilia shelf. I was setting up a new display case when out of nowhere I felt as if someone walked up behind me and were standing there, watching me.  I turned to look, but no one was there.  Several minutes went by and that eerie feeling of someone behind me, crept over me again. This time when I turned to look, I saw this thing.....like the shadow of a large person quickly rush by.  But the shadow wasn't on the wall, it was, how do I explain it....like in the middle of the area between the wall and where I was knelt down.  I jumped up, stood there for a minute, not even breathing, and then I took a step or two towards the hall and looked both ways.  Nothing was there.  I knew it wasn't my husband or the kids, because I could hear them carrying on in the dining room.  That night when I went to bed, as I laid there, of coarse dwelling on the thought of this thing I'd seen earlier, all of a sudden I heard the sound of a man's voice clearing, kind of saying "Hum".  As usual, I was on the other side of the bed, grabbing hold of my husband.  Nothing else happened that night.

After going to bed around 11 o'clock, I woke up a few hours later at 1:30 a.m to our youngest son Justin crying.  I got up to go see what was wrong, to find that he had fallen out of bed.  I put him back in, covered him up and gave him a kiss on his nose.  I went back to bed but to only wake up again a little over an hour later.  I was choking and gagging on something.  I sat up to catch my breath and found a long hair in my mouth.  I pulled it out and tossed it aside.  By now, I couldn't fall asleep, so I laid there thinking of all the places I'd like to vist someday.  When that didn't help me to fall asleep, I began counting out loud backwards from 100, then from 1 to 100....but I didn't quite make the count.  I heard the door to our scary room open.  At first, I thought I was mistaken and it was the bedroom to where the kids were sleeping....thinking to myself and waiting to hear one of them up going into the bathroom.  A few seconds went by I didn't hear either of them up.  Then suddenly I felt as if someone had walked into our bedroom.   I can actually say that it wasn't that I heard or saw someone enter the room, I could just feel it.  I laid there hoping that it was one of the kids, wandering into the room......just at that moment.....something slammed down on my pillow, right near my face.  I leaped over to my husband and grabbed a hold of him.  My heart was racing and I was very nervous about what had just happened.  Then the next thing I knew, I was hearing a woman's voice calling my name.  She kept calling me over and over from the hallway.  Although she was only saying my name over and over, I got the feeling that she wanted me to get out of bed and follow her or something.  But I was too frightened....instead I kept repeating over and over "Go away....please go away".....then I would pray, then say it again "Please go away".  The calling stopped, but I still felt very frightened, so I woke up my husband John to get up and sit up with me.  Soon after, the comfort of John being awake with me helped me to finally fall asleep.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence...Aparajhita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Real ghost story: Kimberly and John~Updated part-6 (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
                                                   Part-4

After working on my website for a while I decided to take a break and watch a little television before going to bed.  Everyone else was already asleep so I knew when this happened that there was no explanation for it.  Well, as I sat watching t.v. I kept seeing something moving around in the dining room.  Out of the corner of my eye, it just appeared to be a shadow moving around the room.  I would turn to look, but wouldn't see anything.  After this continued to occur off and on for awhile, I decided enough was enough and headed to bed.   Not long afterwards, I was just laying there saying my prayers, as I usually do before I fall asleep and something happened.  This is very difficult to explain, but it was as if something.....I didn't feel any sort of weight on me, but there was something....rattling or trying to grab a hold of the blanket near my face.  I could hear and feel this strange sensation of the blanket being crunched up....like someone either tugging on it, but I didn't really feel anyone pulling on it, it just felt like something was messing around with the blanket near my face...and it was horrifying.  I sat up quickly, began swinging my right arm to hit my husband to wake him up, while shouting at him to wake up and in between doing this, I nearly broke the lamp, trying to grab hold of it to turn it on with my left hand.  When I finally got the lamp on, my husband was awake.  I couldn't really tell him what had just happened, only that something was on the bed messing around with the blanket.  I shook the blanket, not really thinking I'd shake anything off of it, but I guess to just make myself feel better.....I don't know how to explain it.  After a while of nothing happening we were finally able to fall to sleep.

Two nights following the above incident, something happened that I'd rather not divulge all of the information about....only that what occurred troubled my husband so much that the following day, he called me from work to talk to me about it.  He said that he awoke to me talking in my sleep.  He said as he sat there listening to this horrible message I kept repeating over and over and then ending the message with the remark "this is a premonition".  He said that he decided to give it a go and ask me questions about what I was saying, to see if he could get more details and information, but after he began drilling me, again I would only respond with the same message and end it with "this is a premonition".  Only time will tell if the message I relayed, actually happens.

We'd called it a night and several hours after we'd all fallen asleep, John was waken from his sleep....with me talking in my sleep again. Curious about what information I would be passing on "this time", he laid there listening.  I went on to tell him that his mother was there speaking through me....she wanted to let him know that she was o.k and in the company of two close friends of hers (John's mother passed away eight years ago). I was able to describe both women to John and even give him the names of these two women. (Who also passed away many years ago, long before I met my husband).  To make this brief....These two women I told him were in the company of his deceased mother, were his mother's best friends and co-workers.....over 30 years ago.  He said that I accurately described both these women and were nearly correct with their names. One's name I said was Gracy, when in fact her name was Macy.  I would have had no way of knowing this information about either of these women because neither my husband nor my mother in law had ever spoken of either of them, they had no reason to. These two women were also the mother's of John's best friends when he was a kid growing up.  Again....these were people I had no knowledge of....John and I both agreed, it was pretty strange....and what is just as strange is....the fact that John said the week before, the thought of his mother and her passing, and what happened to her after death was heavy on his mind....and somehow this brought comfort to him....because it was as if his mother knew he needed to know this information, so she passed it on, using me as her voice of comfort.

While chatting with my sister Toni online one night, I was startled by the feeling of someone sneaking up on me.  I sat there typing to Toni while this strange shadow reflected off the casing of my monitor.  I made a mention to Toni about it and she kind of made a joke about it back to me.  What ever this shadow and strange feeling was, also was tampering with my monitor, because no sooner did I see this shadow come up on me, my monitor would flicker as if the cord were loose.  Soon after my computer just shut down on it's own.  I couldn't take it anymore, so off to bed I went!

Two weeks following the above incident, again I was on my computer working when the same exact thing began to happen.  Only this time, it would not only come up to my right side and cast a shadow on my monitor, but it would also do it to my left.  After this happening off and on for a few minutes and all my birds going crazy, reacting to what ever was in the room....I was just sitting typing on my monitor and all of a sudden out of no where, something just wizzed very quickly pass my face.  It was like someone shooting a rubber band across the room at me. I didn't get a good look at it, but from what I did see, it appeared to be a little tiny round object.....like an orb.  It took me a while to calm down and for my legs to quit shaking before I was able to get up and head for bed.

John made a mention to me about a week ago that it was the third time in a month that he has woken up for work in the morning and found our small dog Chewy locked outside.  He thought perhaps I was letting him out at night and forgetting to let him back in before going to bed.  But, I told him no, because I always check to make sure Chewy's in the house before we go to bed.  So, Halloween night (2001), I was telling my sister Regina about this occurring, but John just brushed it off and made the remark "I think someone's forgetting to let him in at night".  Well, he was proven wrong....because the following morning....again, he found Chewy outside when he woke up.  And we know for a fact, Chewy was in when we went to bed that night.

The day following Halloween 2001, the same morning John found Chewy outside again, I had gotten up before the kids and was in the living room talking to my sister Judy on the phone.  Suddenly I heard the light switch in the hall flip, as if someone turned on the light, almost immediately followed by the eerie feeling that someone were standing behind me....I turned to look but nothing was there and the light was off.  I got up, walked through the dining room, went through the kitchen and headed to the hall....nothing, no one.  So, I proceeded back to the recliner and sat down.  The television was off and I was facing the screen as I was talking to Judy and suddenly I saw a reflection on the dark screen of what looked like someone (adult size) walking across the living room in front of the love seat, headed towards me, I jumped very quickly, expecting to turn around and see something approaching me, but nothing.  I was talking to Judy about the incident and explaining how there was no way of mistaking what I'd seen reflecting on the television screen. Within a few minutes, I was hit by that eerie feeling again that someone were standing directly behind me....I turned to look and I caught a quick glimpse of something tan....skin toned, just barely the shape of a head and shoulders as it quickly moved towards the coffee table, within four feet of me, then it just vanished.  I was in shock and shouting at Judy as it was occuring. She made a remark of how she didn't understand how I could stay in a house with all that going on....and I reassured her that if anything else happened, I'd have the kids up and out the door in a flash....I can only take so much in one day.

My son Justin was in the living room and decided he didn't like what we were watching on television, so he headed through the foyer to his brother's room to watch t.v there.  He wasn't gone a minute or two, when he came rushing back into the living room and as he jumped up on the couch, he stated he'd just seen something black going down the hallway.  Later that night, I was the only one left awake, watching t.v. and suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I saw a quick sudden movement in the dining room at my computer area.  I turned to look, but nothing was there.  A few minutes or so went by and it happened again, but this time, it seemed closer, on this side of the dining room table. Then another few minutes went by and it happened again, still even closer, almost as if something were right there next to the table near me.  I was a bit creeped out by all of this movement.  Maybe a half an hour went by and it happened again, only it wasn't in the dining room, it was now in the living room where the kids were asleep on the couch.  Just a quick sudden movement.  But the next time I saw something, I would swear that, from what I could make out, it was almost as if I could actually see it sit down on the couch, at the feet of my oldest son, but when I quickly turned to look, it was gone.  After this, I got the kids up, put them in bed and I did my normal ritual of turning lights off, closing and locking doors, etc....  Almost immediately after getting in bed, something happened.  I heard the door to the scary room open.  Maybe 2 or 3 minutes went by and all of a sudden, a light began blinking off and on in the hall.  I was shocked.....I just laid there stunned by this flashing light reflecting off the wall in the hall.  It then dawned on me, that this was the lights to the Christmas tree on in that room.  I knew darn well, before I went to bed, the lights were off in that room, in fact the only lights I had to turn off were the aquarium light and main light, the tree was already unplugged and I'd definitely closed that door.  I laid there debating whether to get up and unplug the tree, but I didn't have the guts to do it....I was too scared of getting up and seeing something, something touching me, or something else weird happening. So I laid there for quite a long time watching this light flashing off and on, until I finally fell asleep.  The next morning I got up and went to that room, finding the door slightly open and oddly....the Christmas tree no longer on....or plugged in.

It was quite cold outside, so I decided to bring the two outside cats in so they could stay warm.  I went to bed and noticed the one cat, Gannon, laying on our bed, snuggled up on my side of the bed.  I got into bed and scooted him over a bit and realized then, how much I missed having inside cats around.  My side of the bed was now pretty toasty and it was nice to lay there, petting the cat, all awhile him purring away.  Just then, I got the creepiest feeling that someone was in the room.  I'd left the kitchen light on above the sink and could see somewhat in the room.....kind of make things and shapes out.  Just then, Gannon stopped purring and jumped to his feet as if to be startled by something.  He stood on all fours and I layed there watching as his head moved across the foot of the bed, as if to follow or watch something.  I looked towards that area, but didn't see anything.  Then right as I was turned to look at Gannon, he looked towards me and I saw something.....a dark movement upwards, towards the ceiling area, like someone leaning over me.....and Gannon must of seen it too, because he was looking right in that direction.  He didn't respond as I expected, I guess......I expected him to react as our other cats did at our other house, hissing and hair standing on end....but he didn't.  He just stood there, looking up in some sort of strange curiosity.  I looked up, but didn't see anything, but no sooner did I look towards the front of the room, I could see it....I could see something hovering above me, near the ceiling....I believe it was moving, or my eyes were playing tricks on me, trying to focus on something through the corner of my eye.  Eventually, Gannon layed back down and began bathing himself, as if relaxed that what ever was there for those few minutes had gone.  Even then.....I was still leary.

My husband John, my son Corey, my sister Regina and myself were all sitting in the livingroom watching  a late night football game.  My son Justin was running back and forth down the hall playing a bit of football himself.  I heard the bathroom door close.....all of a sudden I saw a quick shadow to my right cast against the wall.  I leaned over the arm of the love seat to see if it was Justin and Corey saw it too, because he headed right over to the loveseat next to me, because he was frightened by it.  Before he sat down, I asked him if that just then was Justin....and he leaned, looking down the hall and replied that Justin was in the bathroom.  I said something like "Yah, that's what I thought".  A few minutes went by and this time, I saw it on the back of the recliner, as if someone walked right up to the back of where John was sitting and just stood there.  But...it was very odd, because the shadow was low on the back of the recliner, then it just vanished. I yelled out to Regina "Did you see that? Did you? Did you just see that, that shadow on the back of the recliner"?  She said she didn't, but went on to tell me something she experieced the last time she was over watching a football game with us. She said I was in the kitchen doing something, the kids...she didn't know where they were, but John was sitting in the recliner and something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye.  She went on to get up and reinact what she saw.....she said she could see the 3 foot Santa against the wall, in the foyer, but leaned up against the corner of that wall, facing the livingroom, was a young female child.....about 7 or 8 years old.  She was leaned with her head on her right shoulder and her legs crossed.  As she was trying to make out details of this energy watching the activity in the livingroom, she said she got the impression the child was bored.  Perhaps from the way she was just standing there, or her body language suggested it, she wasn't sure.  She said she turned real quick to look at her and the child was gone.  She then went back to the way she was watching t.v. before, and said there was definately no mistaking what she'd just seen....there was a small female girl there....and it wasn't there anymore. Anyway, back to the shadow I saw.....when my son Justin came back into the room, I tried putting him in different positions in the room and near the hall to see if I could get that exact shadow effect I'd seen and the only thing that came close....and I don't mean exact, just pretty close was nearly putting him almost all the way up to the recliner, on his knees, nearly sitting on the floor and with him leaning and tilted in such a position that he would fall over without me supporting him.  Very strange.

Essence...Aparajhita.

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Part-5

I had just fallen asleep and something literally just shocked me right out of my sleep. What happened, was not part of a dream, sleep paralysis or something I imagined....this was real, very real.  When I woke up, I was literally jolted awake by the feeling of something walking, very slowly on top of the bed.  I sit here typing this, visualizing what happened, like an animal stalking it's prey....that's how slow this "thing" crept towards me.  When I first awoke it was at my ankle area, by the time I swung my right leg over and began kicking my husband awake and him knocking everything over on the table to get the lamp on, it came to a sudden stop at my waist. While I was kicking him and he was fumbling to get the light on, he asked me what was wrong and all I could get out was "Somethings on the bed"!!  The whole time this was going on, I could feel the comforter tugging and the bed sinking with each step closer to me and it was horrifying!

It's been a while since any of us, living in the house, had actually had any type of verbal experience.  And ironically, on this day, I had been telling my sister's Regina and Judy just that...."It's been a while since we've heard anything talking or whispering, etc...." Then that very night....it was as if something heard me saying this and couldn't resist the temptation of letting me know that it could still be verbal. I had done my routine check of the house, lights out, doors closed and when I got to our bedroom, as I was walking (in the dark) around the bed, towards my end of the bed.....and it was then, that I felt as if something were in the room with me, trailing close behind me.  I brushed it off at first, being scared from a few nights before of something walking on the bed.  I got into bed, didn't feel comfortable so I rolled over....and it happened.  In a very soft, non-threatening voice, in my right ear, I heard "Hello".  I laid there and thought to myself "geez manetti, I jinxed myself....I guess I spoke to soon".

I was at the kitchen sink washing dishes and suddenly I felt "someone" walk up.  What I briefly saw, was sort of light in color, yet large and tall like John; my husband....in fact, for just a brief second, I did think it was John that came and stood between me and the counter.....but when I turned to look at him, thinking he was there to say something, nothing was there.  I then turned to my left and there John was, in the dining room talking to the kids.  At that moment I realized there was no way it could be him....I just stood there in disbelief.

My son Corey and I were in his bedroom setting up a new aquarium.  Corey was standing in the doorway and I was at the aquarium, pouring water into it.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something just wiz down the hall, past the door (like a person running real fast).  I turned to look and saw Corey step out of his room and look down the hall.  I asked him what he was doing and he responded "I just saw something go by".  I walked over to where he was at and commented that I had seen it too and then asked which way did he see it go.  He said he saw it pass by the door and then it seemed to disappear near the bathroom.  We quickly finished up what we were doing and headed to the sofa in the livingroom where my husand was at.  We huddled on the couch close together....hoping nothing else would happen.

Valentine's Day 2002....We'd gone to bed around one in the morning.  I woke up to what sounded like someone taking a stick or something and scrapping it down the metal vents to the return air duct in the hall.  I laid there for a few minutes, not knowing what to make of it.  After a while of tossing and turning, not being able to fall back to sleep.....I decided to get up and finish up the laundry I didn't finish from earlier that evening.  So, I got up and threw the first load of clothes in the washer and headed to the kitchen.  I poured myself a glass of soda and as I was sliced myself a piece of chocolate cake.  All of a sudden, I was taken by what sounded like a fairly large animal running towards me.  I immediately swung around and frantically looking towards the dining room (where the sounded came from), I couldnn't see anything.  But it was as if everything were moving in slow motion and this thing was rushing in on me, running very quickly.  All of sudden I got this tingling all over my body, like a static or eletricity through out my body.  Maybe it was my adrenalin, I don't know.  I can't really explain how I felt, all I knew was this thing was homing in on me, zooming in, right there where I was at....but still I couldn't see it, but I could definately feel it there, like some sort of weird, invisible force.  All I remember is standing there and taking one huge gasp in disbelief.  Right then, with all these thoughts running through my head, everything just was broken or stopped by the sound of my little dog Chewy running down the hall.  And I said outloud "Geez manetti, now "that's" Chewy".  And turning only my head that way, Chewy ran up and stood in the kitchen doorway.  I grabbed my stuff and rushed towards him, following him into the living room.  I sat on the sofa for a while....quite a while, long enough to eat my cake, finish up my soda and smoke several cigerettes.  Finally I heard the buzzer to the washer go off.  I got up, went through the dining room (laying my plate and glass on the table) and headed into the garage to finish up the last load of laundry.  By the time I folded clothes, etc....I wasn't thinking two thoughts about the running incident.  As I passed through the dining room, I stopped at the table to pick up the plate and glass and just then something spoke to me.  This is quite bizzare....and I'm not sure this is what it said to me, but this is what it sounded like it said.  It said "Pick me".  Now when I heard it say this, it was as if the sound was of an older woman.  I headed straight to bed, covered my head and nothing else happened...until the very next day.

My sister Regina was over.  We were all watching television and talking.  I was telling Regina about the incident of the thing running at me from the dining room into the kitchen and the conversation went into other ghostly things we'd been experiencing.  All of a sudden, Regina sat up, with a shocked look on her face.  She said to me "Did you smell that?"  I didn't, but my son Corey replied "No, but I felt something cold go by".   Regina went on to tell me that while I was talking, she suddenly felt something rush past her, followed by a horrible stinch and an incredible feeling of dread.  She said it kind of smelled like something rotting.....something foul.  We couldn't find anything that would cause what she and Corey experienced....and her final comment was "I hate to tell you, but what just happened, that awful smell.....well....it's not a good sign", and I agreed.

My cousin Laura and her boyfriend Alex came over for a visit.  The conversation of ghost was brought up.  Alex had never had any type of paranormal experience before and he was curious about the ghosts Laura told him is in our home.  I began telling him the different things that had been happening in our home....and I'm sure, being a skeptic, he wasn't sure whether to believe me or laugh.....but anyway, they had to leave for awhile.  I invited them to come back after they finished doing what they had to leave to do, and when they returned I told them, I would show them proof our home was haunted.  I had video footage of orbs flying around our hall way and also of one flying around outside in my backyard.  Several hours had gone by and they returned....anxious to watch the videos I had.  I couldn't find the one of the orbs flying around in our hall way.....we looked everywhere....it's as though this thing just banished into thin air!  So, I had an idea.  I got out the camcorder and told them we'd just see if I could get something again on video.  Not sure I could....because my ghosts are pretty unpredictable....but I figured, what the heck.  So, Laura, Alex and myself stood at the edge of the hall way, turned off all the lights and began filming.  My husband John, our kids and my sister Regina were in the living room.  As we stood there, I began getting pretty discouraged, that I wasn't getting anything on film....and Alex would go home, still a skeptic.  But, after a few minutes, I bit the bullet and decided I'd try talking to what ever was there, asking them to show themselves for Laura and Alex.  Almost immediately, one single orb was seen shooting through the hall, from one wall to the other.  The more I spoke, two came out, then three.  I even had one come out of the wall and begin coming towards me. As it approached me, it would go bright, then dim, then bright again and it came right up to my feet.  I have to say, that even though I have experienced many things in our home....I was shocked that they would respond to me, come right up to me.  I thanked them for allowing me to film them, and we took the video to the t.v. and watched it.  A few days later, I took this film to my mother's home to show my sister's Becky and Judy.  That night, I began filming in my mother's home, thinking I had switched tapes, but somehow, I don't know how it happened, but the tape of my glowing orb, was still in the camera and the new tape was later found laying on the table.  I was sick when I discovered I'd taped right over my proof that these ghosts are in our home and even sicker that I had cought a very amazing thing of it glowing and dimming as it got closer to me, and how stupid I was to tape right over it. 

It was around noon.  Our phone line was done from a tree branch hitting it, so I had to rely on my cell phone.  I was sitting on the recliner in the living room.  The big screen t.v was off and I could see the reflection of the window, foyer and door in t.v.  The screen is a 65" screen, so you get a pretty good view of the room.  And being it has a protective glass over it, it's as close to looking in a mirror as you can get.  Anyway, as I was on my cell phone, calling my voice mail, I heard "what I thought at the time" the front door deadbolt unlock.  My eyes immediately went in that direction on the t.v. screen reflection, and I was actually thinking at that moment, my husband John was home from work.  Then suddenly the front door flew open, hit the foyer wall and it hit so hard, that the door nearly went back completely closed.  When the door finally came to a stop from the hit, I saw a small person, about the size of my youngest son Justin walk out the door.  I then yelled to the kids "who just went outside"?  My sons Corey and Justin and my niece Avalon came running into the living room.  I looked at them dumbfounded, because I know I saw either Jusin or Avalon walk out the door.  Justin ran over to the door, looked out and said that no one was outside.   I didn't know what to think.  The weird thing about this is, other than the door's deadbolt unlocking and the door flying open, and the child walking out.....was that when I was reinacting what I saw.....the sound that I heard of the deadbolt unlocking, wasn't actually that.  When I unlocked the deadbolt, the sound was different.  The exact sound I heard, was actually what the deadbolt sounds like when it's put in the "locked" position.  So, that is sort of confusing to me.  Because the door should of unlocked, not locked.....and the sound I heard was of it locking.  And the door, was absolutely locked.....so how did this door relock, or make the sound of locking, when it should of actually unlocked, for it to fly open...and then this person walk out of it??? But, as everything else that happens here, I don't know....I just don't know what to think.

I couldn't get over that I'd taped over all the orbs flying around in our hall when Laura and Alex were over.....so while Regina was over (the same day the door flew open and I saw the child walk out) I told her I was going to try and see if I could catch something on film again.  After taping for about ten minutes, it started to seem hopeless....but then just suddenly, and orb flies out of no where.  Then there was two, then three, then four, and soon there were five flying all over the hall.  I set up a toy truck in the hall and asked if they would move it....but even though they didn't cooperate, by moving the truck, they did, every time I asked them to move the truck, they did fly right up to the truck, as if to understand what I was asking them to do.  It's pretty amazing footage.

Essence...Aparajhita.

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
OMG!!

InLoveWithKSG

InLoveWithKSG

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
can anyone give me a brief update of whats going on til now
plz

Edited by InLoveWithKSG - 11 June 2010 at 5:57pm

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Hey Farzana...

Was unaware that you are sharing a real ghost story here!

Will definitely read all the parts and comment by tomorrow.

Thanks

Apsy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
                                               Part-6

I was updating our website when I was interrupted by my son Justin.  He was very excited....and to know Justin, you would know that he is not one to make up stories for attention or such.  Anyway, he wanted me to follow him to his bedroom, where he said our dog Judd was under his bed.  Now, Judd died back in November of 2001, so there was no way possible what he saw or heard was Judd.  So, being I knew what he heard/saw couldn't very well be Judd....I questioned what he meant by it being Judd.  He again, insisted I follow him to his room, where Judd was underneath his bed.  Again, I insisted to him, it couldn't be Judd, because Judd was in heaven.  He was very aggravated with me at this point, so I told him...."Go back in your room and make sure it's Judd".  He returned, obviously disappointed and stated to me, it was now too late, because Judd was gone.  And then went on to question why I wouldn't go in there to see Judd, while Judd was under his bed.  I again, wanting to assure myself that he had made the whole story up....but the details of the sounds Judd was making, etc.....there was no mistaking that he actually had some sort of bizzare experience, with our beloved Judd.....after death.

I was in the kitchen making the kids lunch, while they were both playing with their little toy cars at the table in the dining room.  I don't know what made me turn to look towards the hall....but I did.  I got just a quick glimpse of something very white looking as it was leaving the foyer and going into the wall.  Now this thing was about the size of an adult....I don't know if it were man or woman, but after seeing it....I did think to myself that I just saw a woman go through the wall.  I only saw the very end of it as it disappeared into the wall....and if I could of just froze it in motion at the exact time I saw it....and measure the height of it, I would say that it had to be over six feet tall, because it was quite taller than myself.  Then if I took a measuring tape to measure the area that had not yet passed into the wall, I would probably say that it were some where around six inches from the wall outwards.  Pretty strange.

The same exact day as the above incident other things happened that night.  We had went out to dinner and then shopping.  When we arrived home, John gave Corey the keys to the front door to open it, so we could carry in our bags.  When I got to the door, he had yet to open it....and held the keys out to me.  I made a remark that I couldn't get the keys, my hands were full....and he remarked that he was too scared to open the door.  I put the bags down and while opening the door, I asked him what was wrong....he replied that while he was putting the key in the door, he heard a voice from the other side of the door say something to him.  He couldn't make out what it was, but he said it was something like "na-na".  So, I told the kids to help me with the bags and proceeded into the dark house and turned on the hall light.  When I walked into the kitchen to put the bags down on the counter....I saw that the light on the toaster was on.  I got my handles loose from the bags and walked over to the toaster....popped up the lever that you push down to cook toast and by then, John was in the kitchen.  I told him "That's strange, the toaster was on".  He replied back that perhaps I had left it on.  I told him there was o way, because when I did use it that morning, I unplugged it and pushed it to the back of the counter, behind another appliance.  So, I told him "Go ahead feel it....it isn't even hot."  He put his hands over it and agreed that it wasn't hot.  So, I asked him to explain how the light could be on, the lever be down, it was plugged in and yet it wasn't hot.  He said that perhaps it had been left on and then just malfunctioned.  So, we plugged it back in and immediately it began getting hot.  So, I would say maybe twenty to thirty minutes later, after I'd unpacked the bags and put things away, I went over to the toaster to put it back behind the appliance (where I know I had already put it that morning)....and when I picked up the cord, I was jolted with electricity.  I couldn't believe this, because the darn thing wasn't even plugged in.  I don't know....if anyone finds this normal and doesn't seem to think that it might be something of an unusual nature or if you have a logical explanation for it....by all means, let me know.....because I can't make any sense of it.

The same night as the above incident, it was late, everyone else, but myself had all gone to bed.  I was up watching t.v. and doing laundry.  After watching a show on forensic science, I was scanning the channels and saw a movie about ghost on.  Now, I wasn't really sure if I was going to stay up that late to completely watch the whole movie or not.  The movie was about a child ghost....and after watching about ten minutes of it....I decided there was no way I could stay up by myself and watch this movie, especially after everything that had happened that day. (Although I have had many experiences with ghosts....I am still a chicken about it, I admit.  And if there's one thing I've learned, never watch anything about ghosts, talk about them, etc....especially on an active day, because your asking for trouble....personal opinion there).  Anyway, I got up, turned off the t.v. and began my usual rounds....feeding the fish, checking that doors were locked and turning off lights.  Right after doing everything else, I made my way to the front door, made sure it was locked and walked into the living room to turn off the last lamp left on.  No sooner did I turn that lamp off, the t.v. came on!  Now, if that weren't bad enough.....of all things that could of been showing from that movie I turned off.....the one scene that was showing that moment the t.v. came on all by itself was.....of all things....the child ghost from the movie, just sitting there, staring straight ahead.  I tell you, I was really freaking out now....and I rushed over to the t.v. turned it off real quick and I ran, not walked....I ran to our bedroom and hid under the covers.  I laid there quite a while before falling asleep....I was so sure that something else would happen, like something jumping on the bed, or something like that....but I finally fell asleep without anything else happening.

The entire evening, weird things kept happening.  I was in the living room watching t.v. and off and on I kept hearing what sounded like one of the kids going through one of the toy boxes in the "scary room".  The door was closed to that room, so I couldn't see what was going on in there....and I was not about to go and check either.  This is not the only thing that happened that night.....I would also keep getting a glimpse, out of the corner of my right eye, of something moving around in the dining room.  It was dark, maybe even black....but what ever it was, it was moving all over the dining room.....and at one point, I even saw something jump from one of the dining room chairs onto the table.  Now, this I have seen before, but sort of brushed it off.....not knowing what to make of it.  It looked like a white cat or something....I don't know....it happened so fast....that's just the impression I got when I saw this thing jump on the table.  I also kept getting this eerie feeling of being watched.  Enough so, that I didn't want to turn around and find something standing there staring at me.  At one point, I felt as though someone kicked the back of the recliner and this made me jump up off the chair....and this is just about when I'd had enough.  But before I knew it, I saw something again, only it was at the lamp by the sofa....and this thing was kind of tan or beige.  It was there one second and gone the next.....so I wasn't able to really see it well enough or long enough to say what I saw....but it was there and the impression I got when I saw it, was that it might of been part of a face.....I don't know.  It was like something in the air, the level of the lamp shade (which is forest green) and this thing was right there, in front of the shade, just bits and pieces....nothing significant or identifiable....and when I turned and looked that way, to see what it was, I only got a glimpse of it.  This is when I'd had enough and headed to bed, I couldn't take anymore.

I had climbed into bed and covered up, began saying my prayers, when suddenly I was interupted by the sound of something metal being scraped against the return air vent in the hall.  It was like one long scape, like something passing by it and scapping it.  This made me move over to John's side of the bed and then that's when the whispering began.  It was very hard to make out and I couldn't understand what it was saying....I couldn't even tell you if it were a man or a woman's voice....but it was whispering something.  The whispering, did go on and on, like someone having a conversation or something....it wasn't a word here  and there, it was a constant kind of talking....like long sentences.  I was pretty shaken up now....and laid there, trying to make out what it was saying....and all of a sudden....now I don't know what it was that I heard at this point.....it was one of two things.  It was either something knocking on the screen of the t.v. on my side of the bed, or something walking on the floor in that area.....but it was sort of a heavy sound....not a clicking or tapping....this was a solid deep sound....like heavy shoes walking on the tile floors or like I said, slow solid knocks on the t.v. screen.  Then it stopped and nothing else happened.....well while I was awake that is.

I was restless and couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and do a little cleaning, hoping it would tire me out so I could get some sleep.  I was just standing there holding a toy, trying to put a piece back on it.....when I felt this sudden coldness all around my feet area.....like someone had just opened a deep freezer, only it wasn't anywhere else around me....just my feet, both of them.  I can't really explain what I felt/thought at that moment, I was a kind of scared, but I wasn't sure what it was.....why I felt it, so I kind of tried to brush it off.  I looked up towards the air vent and thought to myself "I pray that's what I just felt".  I went on picking things up, putting things away.  I didn't think anything else about it.....until it happened a second time.  I was sitting on the floor, sorting legos and I felt it again......that cold, cold air, all around my feet and ankles.  Now I had already heard when the air kicked on and then kicked off....and that had been a while ago, so I knew definately that this is not what it was this time.....the air conditioner.  I sat there saying to myself "I'm not going to let this scare me" and with that, John's alarm clock began beeping.  Then he startled me when he opened the door and asked me what I was doing.  Relieved he was awake, I got up off the floor and proceeded to the kitchen.  I was at the sink washing my hands, when I felt John walk into the room.  I began talking to him....and I could swear that I saw him, standing just behind me, to my right at the coffee pot, so I turned to talk directly to him....and no one was there.  I was really scared now....and just stood there, thinking that what ever was in that room, had followed me into the kitchen.  I was standing there a couple of minutes before John "really" walked in.  I told him what happened, and while he was taking the garbage bag out of the trash can to take out, I was sitting in the living room.  All of a sudden this fine stream of smoke floated by me and just sort of slowly disappeared before it got within two feet or so of the t.v.  It looked like someone was smoking and blew a fine mist of smoke.  It wasn't the normal mass of smoke that normally happens when someone exhales....it was just kind of a fine, thin stream, passing straight across the room, past me.  I yelled out to John "Are you smoking?", hoping I'd hear him right behind me, answer back.  But he yelled back, still in the kitchen "No".  So, I pretty much stayed awake until the the sun came up.

We were in the living room watching t.v. The kids were sitting with me on the love seat.  My sister Regina had just left.  All of a sudden it sounded like someone dropped something in the hall.  I looked down, saw my little dog Chewy laying there by my husband, so that excluded him.  I leaned over, looked in the hall and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.....so I got comfortable in my seat and then I heard what sounded like a child.....maybe more than one.....I don't know.....but I heard giggling coming from the hall.  Nothing else happened after that for the rest of the night.

Ever hear the saying, don't count your chickens before they hatch? Well, that applies to this incident.  I had just responded to an email from someone asking me when the last time something happened around here was....and of coarse, being it had been; give or take, about three weeks....I was pretty comfortable in saying that nothing had recently happened.  Well......I spoke too soon.  The very next day, something happened.  Earlier, I had gone to the drug store and while there, I picked up my two sons several toy medical kits.  I was laying on the love seat watching Unsolved Mysteries, Justin (my youngest) was laying next to me.  My husband John was on the recliner and my oldest Corey was on the sofa, near the lamp.  Corey got up and walked over to me and was showing me the little medicine bottle in his hand.  I replied "yah, hmmm....yah"  then Corey had just started to walk away and he while still in front of me.....all of a sudden the little bottle looked as if someone had jerked it out of his hand and it flew past me and hit the wall, full force.  John sat up in the recliner, turned and looked at me and asked what in the heck that sound was.  I then sat up, still shocked at what I'd just seen.....Corey was still standing in the same spot....I think he was in shock....and I replied to John that the toy just flew out of Corey's hand and hit the wall....I saw the whole thing.  I stood up, shook the blanket, expecting this toy bottle to be in pieces from the impact, but it wasn't.  John had Corey retrace his steps a few times to see if it would happen again, but it didn't.

It was the same night as the above incident.  We'd gone to bed around 12:30.  Sometime after falling asleep, I woke up to Chewy growling at something.  I laid there, fully awake trying to listen and see what he might of been growling at....what I did hear was a thump on the wall, behind the headboard.  Shortly afterwards, I heard something moving around in the hall and then I heard someone in our room.  It sounded like someone walking with heavy shoes and as they walked, they seemed to be dragging one of their feet.  It was like a step then a drag, step then a drag....and it stopped right when it got past our bed, to the closet.  Well, I woke John up because I was pretty shaken up over what I heard....and I know what I heard, this was not my imagination running wild from the earlier incident with the thing snatching the toy from my son's hand.  Anyway I did finally fall back to sleep....but not without being jolted from my sleep again.

What happened was something that I will never forget....I haven't been this scared since I lived in my other house.  I have seen a lot of frightening and disturbing things in our home and experienced many experiences that I would say was definately scary, but never really demonic per say....nothing I would say was trying to drive us from our home....but this time was different from any thing we've experienced in the thirteen years we've been here.  John and I were both sleeping....after talking with John, I believe I woke up first, because what we experienced, I remember it lasting longer than he did....he says it only went on for a few seconds, I remember it a little longer than that...maybe a minute or so.  Anyway, what we heard was like something right out of a horror movie. It sounded like a wild wolf or something howling so loud, it was nearly deafening.  It was an some sort of intense whaling.  He remarked to me "what in the hell was that?" and I replied, with the first thing that came to mind "oh my God, that is the howl of death". It reminded me of a dog howling when someone dies.  This was not our dog Chewy, because he's a little pomeranian and his barks and growls are very high pitched....this was something very deep in tone....like a blood hound...that deep vocal tone....but I can't really say that it sounded like that either...it was more of like a wild animal....like a wolf....nothing human or familiar to either one of us, that's for sure.  John turned on the light and we just sat there, looking at each other, not knowing what to make of it.  We both agreed that what ever it was, it was obviously intending to wake us both up.  I couldn't fall back to sleep after that, I grabbed up my bible, and prayed all night.  All night all I could think of was getting my kids and getting the heck out of there.  But a few days later I was talking to my sister Rita about the incident and she agreed, what ever it was, it definately didn't sound good. She said that we did the right thing by not leaving....because if that's what it was trying to do, then we would of been giving in to it...allowing it to overpower us....so by staying, we pretty much were letting it know we weren't giving in to what ever it's intensions were.  I agree with this logic, but it wasn't a point I was trying to make that kept me there....it was pure fear.  I was so knumb with fear, I couldn't of left at that moment, even if I wanted to....that's how scared I was.  All I could think and worry about, was that it was something demonic.  I grabbed my bible and prayed all night long.

.Aparajhita.

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hey Farzana,Hug

Thanks a ton for the PM.Big smile
And I am extremely sorry for he very late reply, net problem.Ouch

Alright, coming back to this account,

It's really mind blowing my friend, this really is great!Big smile

All the incidences seem to be real, not fake...

Really loved reading them...Star

Continue soon.

Apsy.

ffkhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top