Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

   

Aamir in videocon D2H home channel (Page 4)

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Joined: 03 March 2008
Posts: 4064

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

okLOLLOL so my mini famil starts here
i have sur who is my grand mom and i am her momLOLLOL(never make seanse)LOL
and u are my grand dad
well have two very nice friend in fourms Tanu and viniEmbarrassed so i will count them a sistersEmbarrassed
nice small familyLOLLOL
 
now this is what u call family planninLOL i
ROFL yahLOLLOL i done my family planingROFL
well i am quickLOLwhat say
 
quicker than meLOL
yahLOLLOL this is called secoure your tomarrowLOLLOL
wake up before buliding cricket teamLOLLOL
wait where is this conversation going nowLOL
 
am not allowed a cricket team, i asked my wife and this was her response
 
what do u think i am, it ok for u Censored men, u have it all easy and then u make out as if u have gone thru all the pain, u men don Censored know anythin CensoredCensoredCensored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_nazSomerholicGirl

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Joined: 22 February 2010
Posts: 9747

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
now you both stop fighting my dear brother and my dear frnd
ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 3477

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

okLOLLOL so my mini famil starts here
i have sur who is my grand mom and i am her momLOLLOL(never make seanse)LOL
and u are my grand dad
well have two very nice friend in fourms Tanu and viniEmbarrassed so i will count them a sistersEmbarrassed
nice small familyLOLLOL
 
now this is what u call family planninLOL i
ROFL yahLOLLOL i done my family planingROFL
well i am quickLOLwhat say
 
quicker than meLOL
yahLOLLOL this is called secoure your tomarrowLOLLOL
wake up before buliding cricket teamLOLLOL
wait where is this conversation going nowLOL
 
am not allowed a cricket team, i asked my wife and this was her response
 
what do u think i am, it ok for u Censored men, u have it all easy and then u make out as if u have gone thru all the pain, u men don Censored know anythin CensoredCensoredCensored
did she LOL well poor uLOL
dont worryTongue
ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Joined: 08 November 2009
Posts: 3477

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki.b

now you both stop fighting my dear brother and my dear frnd
fightingShocked who is fightingLOL are we fighting immy
he is telling me what was her wife reactionLOL
well they way he writen sceard me as well but then i read it and he didnt meant anything like thatLOL
BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Joined: 03 March 2008
Posts: 4064

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by haaki.b

now you both stop fighting my dear brother and my dear frnd
fightingShocked who is fightingLOL are we fighting immy
he is telling me what was her wife reactionLOL
well they way he writen sceard me as well but then i read it and he didnt meant anything like thatLOL
 
Ghazal and me never fight, i was explainin to her what my wife said when i wanted a cricket team of babiesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirl

kaninikabasuray IF-Dazzler
kaninikabasuray
kaninikabasuray

Joined: 26 July 2009
Posts: 3473

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Here is the linkSmile
The part which is shown on TV:

Aamir Ali in videocon D2H add

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Joined: 03 March 2008
Posts: 4064

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

Here is the linkSmile
The part which is shown on TV:

Aamir Ali in videocon D2H add

 
i commented on ur youtubeLOL
Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 11472

Posted: 26 February 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

Here is the linkSmile
The part which is shown on TV:

Aamir Ali in videocon D2H add

 
Oh yes Kanu..I rmbered seeing this on TV...Cool! Thx:)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ghazal_naz VM home.two new VM page 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: ghazal_naz   Replies: 314   Views: 8003

ghazal_naz 314 8003 26 June 2010 at 10:15am by Blueberry_07
Spotted: Aamir-Sanjee @Hawaian Shack Anniv.

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 9   Views: 684

Armu4eva 9 684 19 February 2010 at 12:51pm by ghazal_naz
Lets boycott sony channel

Author: deepu_mech2   Replies: 6   Views: 316

deepu_mech2 6 316 17 December 2009 at 11:36am by Mrs.K.B.Sobti
OUR NEW HOME :)

2

Author: BlessedSexyone   Replies: 14   Views: 641

BlessedSexyone 14 641 15 December 2009 at 1:09am by BlessedSexyone
8-September Preview - Vasuli at home, ArPA dinner

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 0   Views: 351

-Nadii- 0 351 08 September 2009 at 2:37pm by -Nadii-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhaskar Bharti Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index