Bhaskar Bharti

   

Aamir in videocon D2H home channel (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Joined: 08 November 2009

Posts: 3477

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Welcome to the forum Haaki, am Immy(the most sexiest guy on this forum)LOL am even beatin Eijaz and Aamir when it comes to fans on here and am not even famousBig smile visit when u can cause we all have a rockin time on here, one big happy family, am the husband, some my wifes and some my sisters, who knows i might even a couple kids on hereLOL 
yah haaki he is the GUY of this fourms
he is a flurtLOLLOL
and i didnt knew you are the husband
and who are your wivesLOLLOL
and i am looking forverd to know abut the kids tooLOL
 
yes yes yes, i am the manLOL
flirtShocked Shocked
Vini, u, Tanu the wifesLOL as for the kids, am sure the younger members can think that catergory
what...WHAT...WHAT and i mean WHATShocked 
we are not your wives OKLOL
well u already had really wife and three more LOLLOL
oh man are u trying to make a cricket teamLOLLOL with wives and kidsLOLLOL


Edited by ghazal_naz - 23 February 2010 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir in videocon D2H home channel (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Joined: 03 March 2008

Posts: 4064

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Welcome to the forum Haaki, am Immy(the most sexiest guy on this forum)LOL am even beatin Eijaz and Aamir when it comes to fans on here and am not even famousBig smile visit when u can cause we all have a rockin time on here, one big happy family, am the husband, some my wifes and some my sisters, who knows i might even a couple kids on hereLOL 
yah haaki he is the GUY of this fourms
he is a flurtLOLLOL
and i didnt knew you are the husband
and who are your wivesLOLLOL
and i am looking forverd to know abut the kids tooLOL
 
yes yes yes, i am the manLOL
flirtShocked Shocked
Vini, u, Tanu the wifesLOL as for the kids, am sure the younger members can think that catergory
what i mean WHATShocked 
we are not your wives okLOL
well u already had really wife and three more
oh man are u trying to make a cricket teamLOLLOL with wives and kidsLOLLOL
 
makin a cricket team of kids is my dream but my wife wont be havin thatLOL 

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Joined: 08 November 2009

Posts: 3477

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

[QUOTE=ghazal_naz][QUOTE=BlessedSexyone]
what i mean WHATShocked 
we are not your wives okLOL
well u already had really wife and three more
oh man are u trying to make a cricket teamLOLLOL with wives and kidsLOLLOL
 
makin a cricket team of kids is my dream but my wife wont be havin thatLOL 
hey you ignored that i am shocked on what u said like thisShocked
hey so u are planing for 12 or 14 kids (dont know how many people are in a team)
you must do family planing dudeLOLLOL population is incresingLOL

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Joined: 03 March 2008

Posts: 4064

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

[QUOTE=ghazal_naz][QUOTE=BlessedSexyone]
what i mean WHATShocked 
we are not your wives okLOL
well u already had really wife and three more
oh man are u trying to make a cricket teamLOLLOL with wives and kidsLOLLOL
 
makin a cricket team of kids is my dream but my wife wont be havin thatLOL 
hey you ignored that i am shocked on what u said like thisShocked
hey so u are planing for 12 or 14 kids (dont know how many people are in a team)
you must do family planing dudeLOLLOL population is incresingLOL
 
u said i was a flirt, how can u say thatLOL
am plannin 11LOL i do family plannin but sometimes u get caught in the moment and and and and yeah

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Joined: 08 November 2009

Posts: 3477

Posted: 23 February 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

[QUOTE=ghazal_naz][QUOTE=BlessedSexyone]
what i mean WHATShocked 
we are not your wives okLOL
well u already had really wife and three more
oh man are u trying to make a cricket teamLOLLOL with wives and kidsLOLLOL
 
makin a cricket team of kids is my dream but my wife wont be havin thatLOL 
hey you ignored that i am shocked on what u said like thisShocked
hey so u are planing for 12 or 14 kids (dont know how many people are in a team)
you must do family planing dudeLOLLOL population is incresingLOL
 
u said i was a flirt, how can u say thatLOL
am plannin 11LOL i do family plannin but sometimes u get caught in the moment and and and and yeah
ROFLthat brown bit is funny dude
well i called u flirt because u areLOLLOL 


Edited by ghazal_naz - 24 February 2010 at 12:47am

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Joined: 22 February 2010

Posts: 9747

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Smilei thank every one for giving a warm welcome into this forum
       this is the best forum indeed
 
@immy:so immy i believe that you are the most handsome and charming guy in this forum
 
    can u add me also in your sisters listSmile


Edited by haaki.b - 24 February 2010 at 2:13am

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Joined: 03 March 2008

Posts: 4064

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki.b

Smilei thank every one for giving a warm welcome into this forum
       this is the best forum indeed
 
@immy:so immy i believe that you are the most handsome and charming guy in this forum
 
    can u add me also in your sisters listSmile
 
u belive rightBig smile but don listen to Ghazal, am not a flirtLOL they jus take my actions wrong and yes u can be in my sister list, so now i will say again
 
Welcome to the Forum lil sisEmbarrassed

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Joined: 08 November 2009

Posts: 3477

Posted: 24 February 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by haaki.b

Smilei thank every one for giving a warm welcome into this forum
       this is the best forum indeed
 
@immy:so immy i believe that you are the most handsome and charming guy in this forum
 
    can u add me also in your sisters listSmile
 
u belive rightBig smile but don listen to Ghazal, am not a flirtLOL they jus take my actions wrong and yes u can be in my sister list, so now i will say again
 
Welcome to the Forum lil sisEmbarrassed
yah LOLLOLLOL dont listen to meLOLLOL
immy i want to have a plasuer to be in ur sis listLOLLOLLOL
will uLOLLOL(just kidding)LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
ghazal_naz VM home.two new VM page 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

ghazal_naz 314 7507 26 June 2010 at 10:15am
By Blueberry_07
Spotted: Aamir-Sanjee @Hawaian Shack Anniv. Armu4eva 9 631 19 February 2010 at 12:51pm
By ghazal_naz
Lets boycott sony channel deepu_mech2 6 299 17 December 2009 at 11:36am
By Mrs.K.B.Sobti
OUR NEW HOME :)

2

BlessedSexyone 14 617 15 December 2009 at 1:09am
By BlessedSexyone
8-September Preview - Vasuli at home, ArPA dinner -Nadii- 0 333 08 September 2009 at 2:37pm
By -Nadii-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhaskar Bharti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.