Pratigya

Will Sasura sasru go?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Hello my all folks.till now you must have read teh new synopsis and accordiung to that prats will go to krish and agrees to marry him.

now i am thinking what will krishna do now?

will he convince sajjan again to go and ask to prats rishta

or will prats will convince her father to go to krishna's house.

what do u think guyz?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Sasura sasru go?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
waisay krishna is right these budhas are just too much . kundali maar kay beethay hain becharay kay piyaar pay :) iust loved that dialogue yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s.FALTU.

vishal-varma

vishal-varma

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i think :will he convince sajjan again to go and ask to prats rishta tabhi tu pratigya krish ko kahay ge k hum tum se shadi kernay k liye tayar hai is bar shayad woh un ko khali hath ya krish ki insult nahi keray ge!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishal-varma

i think :will he convince sajjan again to go and ask to prats rishta tabhi tu pratigya krish ko kahay ge k hum tum se shadi kernay k liye tayar hai is bar shayad woh un ko khali hath ya krish ki insult nahi keray ge!
hummmmmmmm krishna is gnna send his shagun on his own me so happy that finally marriage is gonna happen yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top