Angry Datta after truth of Nakku reveals!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago

This is the continuation from my earlier FFs in the post tiled "Sat-sun filler- Nakku-Datta

For a few who are reading this post directly the brief precap of what was written earlier

Datta slowly is affected by Nakku and he is still confused whether it is love or not. However he decides she would be the best partner for him an dhe wishes to propose to her before informing his family. On the same day when he wants to propose More enters the house- Acts goodie-goodie with Datta's family and  accuses Nakku's family and also reveals about Nakku's real colour and tries to frame it differently as it is always  the plan of Babi to trap big people like Datta's family. He goes away thinking now nakusha has to come back to him.

Here starts the story

All are assembled in the hall. The whole atmosphere is very tensed. All of a sudden Roops say "How cute na"

Kala gives her a glare.

Babi looks at everyone and says "Aayi sahib please forgive us. We will leave your place but before leaving I want to tell a few  things"

Nobody speaks and she continues

"This world is very bad. For poor people like us it is a curse to be born beautiful and Nakku is born with the curse of being fair and beautiful.  In this society  it is very difficult to save a flower from the thorns. In this process I have coloured my girl against her wish. She has faced a lot of teasing because of that and every time she only cried in front of me.   Meri beti lakho me ek hai. She is not like others. When More wanted to marry her she refused and he wanted to marry her forcefully. So he is against us. He cannot face a battle with Datta sahib- so he acted very intelligently.

She says "Aayi Sahib. Thankyou very much for giving us shelter  and we do not want to embarrass you further. Give us permission to leave."

Datta who is still angry that Nakku has hidden it from him doesn't speak. His ego is hurt thaty NAkku whom he has been confiding things about kept the biggest secret away from him. Did she think that I will take advantage of her is what is ringing in his minds. When he is lost in such thoughts Babi says "Datta sahib bahut dhanyavad hamari bachchi ko bachene ke liye. Ab hum chalet hai"  

Datta doesn't say anything.

----------------

With tears they turn to go and Aayi says from behind

"Rukho. "

All look at her. She says

"Babi hum aap ko jaane ke liye nahi kaha na hi aapse  kuch saphai maang raha hai.  Main bhi ma hoon. Mai samj sakthi hoo tumhari majboori.  Tum kaisa samajliya ki ham More ke baath manliya. Hum isliye bhulaya kit hum logo ko kisi baath ka darne ko nahi hai. Ajjadi se rehsakthe ho. Nakku paas ana beta. Tum itni khubhsurat ho ki thuhe garv hona chahiye apni khubsurati par. Aise chipake rehne ko nahi hai."

The sisters trio are shocked  wth aayis words.

Babi falls on Aayi;s feet and she lifts her up and asks them to continue their daily routine.

Aayi looks at Datta and asks him "Teek kiya na"

Datta has no option but to nod. He gets up from there and goes away with a cold face which Nakku looks on.

---------

Babi is very happy and takes  Nakku with her. The sisters crib about Aayi being so generous.

Bhaji Rao comes and tells "Bhau humko appointment hai 8 pm ko"

Datta tells Bahaji Rao "Bhaji thum sambhal lo. Mera sar dard hai"

Bhaji leaves and instructs Nakku to give hot tea to Datta as he is having head ache.

Nakku makes tea and  hesitates to take it remembering Datta's cold reaction sometime back. But she has no option

But to take it.

Slowly she enters the room. Datta is working  with some papers and she slowly puts the tray on the table. He turns and sees her and says "Who asked you get the tea"

She replies "Bhaji Rao sahib ne kaha ki aapka sar dird hai"

He gets up and comes near her and asks her to look up . She slowly looks up and he  tells her "From next time onwards please do no come to my room. I have trusted to a great extent but in return you have trusted me. You never felt the need to atleast tell me  . Nakku says " Sahib". He come sand catches her shoulders and shakes her and says  " You were frightened of me na. You give big bhashans about dard etc. Do you know this is the biggest dard of my life that you had no trust in me. Please go away and  don't show your face to me". He pushes her and she catches the table to be stable.

She comes out of the room crying remembering her dreams with Datta she had  without black colour.

--------------

Well guys that was upto Datta being angry on her for not trusting him. That is his version. He is so angry he is not ready to listen to her. But as the story progresses Aayi assures Babi she will look  for a good groom for Nakku. How will the events turn when A groom is being looked for her.

Somebody continue on that lines. It would be fun to watch roota hua Datta witnessing the marriage trials for Nakku in the house..

What say?..

Edited by k_sarala - 14 years ago
Gosh ..fabulous update ...👏👏
U knw i waz also thinking on these lines ...dat Dutta is gonna b hurt dat naku didn't trust him bout the truth ...!

& dear u r writing superb ..so its better dat u only continue ..!
i wanna read more.....so update fast ..!😉

Ps: U should hav continued in the same thread ...!
u write gud wish dis happens in da serial  cant wait 2 read more
wow! fantastic sarala....i love ur imagination. 👏i really like the fact that datta is hurt and pushes naku away. i also liked the fact that aai trusted babi and asked them to continue staying.
i was also think that datta shld have proposed to naku before morey revealed her beauty. but i like the twist that aai is now going to look for a groom for naku. abt datta kya karega...dekhte hain kaise nahin bolega. rootha rahega to pachtaega!
Datta iz so cute and handson......
I don't exactly appreciate Dutta being slightly violent in your post but the rest of it is okay. :)
uiii really good you write it superb...:)
i think dew- drop is ight u should continue caz u wrtie it realy exellecent.....just love it...
kepp it up...

this is really good, at least we can dream as to what may happen between naku and dutta - keep up the great work!!!

fabulous...imagine tht happening!!!

imagine bhaji rao falling for naku too...i dnt wnt a love track between roop and bhaji...but wud luv 2 c a luv triangle with bhaji-naku-dutta

i too want to see some sort of triangle b/w baji-datta and naku. but i dont want baji having a heart break. so i want to see a track where datta thinks naku likes baji and he must get jealous. datta will be marvellous when jealous.