Posted: 02 February 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
1. Natasha and Nitika are waiting for everyone to arrive home. Just then, Abhi comes there, along with his mom and Kesar's mom. Abhi tells them that the Panvel factory got burned. Natasha and Nitika are stunned. He says Mannu's name but is unable to tell them what happened to him. Seeing the look on Abhi's face, Nitika starts crying and tells him that it can't happen. She runs to her room and locks herself inside. Kesar's mom runs after her. Natasha asks Abhi what happened to Mannu. He tells her that Mannu is no longer alive. Natasha is stunned. She starts crying and Abhi comforts her.
2. Soumya meets Pam at the hospital. She cries in front of Pam and tells her that the fire at the factory was so dangerous that it was impossible for anyone to have survived. She tells her that everything changed in just one moment. Pam asks her as to what she is talking about. Soumya asks her whether no one told her anything. Just then Kesar comes in and tells Soumya not to say anything. Pam asks Kesar about Mannu. Kesar tells her that Mannu didn't survive. Pam is shocked.
3. Ryan calls up Shalini and informs her about Mannu's death. Shalini is shocked by the news. Just then, Dr. Walia comes home and sees Shalini talking to Ryan on the phone, so he disconnects the line but Shalini doesn't see him doing this. Shalini tells him about Mannu's death. He tells her that he knew about it but didn't inform Rudra. Shalini asks him as to why didn't he tell Rudra. He tells her that there are so many other things she didn't tell him. He takes out a CD and plays it. Shalini is stunned to see that Dr. Walia had recorded a video of her conversation with Rudra. He tells her that if he had given this news to Rudra, then he would've gone back to India without having the operation. And if he had gone back to India, then who would've 'saved' her from him. He tells her that he would give Rudra the news after his operation and she would give him a shoulder to cry on. Shalini tells him to stop. Dr. Walia shouts at her and tells that he can't take it when things do not happen his way. Shalini gets scared.
4. The burial rites for Mannu are being performed at the Mallya house. Everyone is in tears. Vikram is about to take Mannu's body for the cremation but Dadaji stops him and tells him that he has lost his right to do that. He tells everyone that since Rudra is not there, Natasha and Nitika would perform the cremation rites.
5. After the cremation, Natasha, Nitika, Dadaji, Vikram, and Abhi return home. Pam is still in shock. Nitika goes to her and hugs her. Natasha remembers some of the good times she spent with her dad. Pam starts crying and tells Nitika that she is to be blamed for everything, as she had forced Mannu to sell the Panvel plant. Dadi comforts her.
6. Shalini gives Dr. Walia his medicines but he tells her that she needs not pretend to be happy with him, when she's not. He grabs her and tells her that Rudra is depending on him to make him all right. Shalini tells him not to do anything wrong with Rudra. She tells him that whatever she told Rudra was her mistake and Rudra didn't have anything to do with it. Dr. Walia asks her as to what does Rudra have that makes her happy with him. She tells him that he would never understand, as his mind is full of doubt. He tells her that his eyes have opened up to the truth. Shalini tells him that he has spoiled her life and that she has never come across a wicked person like him, who didn't even inform his patient of his father's death; and above all, he even manipulated his wife and recorded a video to use it against her. After saying that, she leaves from there.
7. Kesar is at home and is saddened by Mannu's death. Just then, Abhi comes there. She is about to close the door on him but sees that Abhi's mom came along with him. Kesar lets Abhi's mom in. Abhi's mom tells her that they came to meet her because they know that she is feeling alone. Kesar tells her that she is not alone, as she has her child with her. Abhi's mom tells her that they brought food for her. She tells Kesar that she may not feel hungry but her child needs food. Kesar tells her that she doesn't feel like eating at all; as she wasn't able do anything to save Mannu. She also tells her that she is disturbed by what she saw during the incident. She tells Abhi and his mom how Vikram didn't try to save Mannu when he could have. Abhi tells her that she may be right but they have to wait for the right time.
8. At the Mallya house, no one feels like eating at all. Kesar's mom and Dadaji try to make them eat something but no one does. Natasha starts crying and tells them that she had found her dad after so long but now, he has gone far away from her. She gets up from there and goes to her room. Nitika, Dadaji, and Dadi get up from there, too.
9. Pam is in her room. Vikram comes there and brings her food. Pam slaps him and asks him as to why did he save her and not Mannu. He tells her that he just saved his long lost love. He tells her that he still loves her a lot after so many years. He tells her that at time of the incident, he thought that Kesar would save Mannu but she also wasn't able to do anything. Pam pulls his collar and tells him that she hates him a lot, and starts crying. Just then, Soumya comes there and is surprised to see Vikram with Pam. (End).