I have a doubt???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I just have a doubt, in RKS Manmohan Tiwari himself backed-out so we ended up with 3 finalists, otherwise it would have been all the four guys at the finals.

Now in RDLJ, we have four girls...unless Rahul finds out something exceptional like in Manmohan's case, won't all the 4 girls be preparing for the wedding celebrations in the last week??? Wasn't the elimination limited to only Fatehgarh and not after that???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

immunoblot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I have a doubt???" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

I just have a doubt, in RKS Manmohan Tiwari himself backed-out so we ended up with 3 finalists, otherwise it would have been all the four guys at the finals.

Now in RDLJ, we have four girls...unless Rahul finds out something exceptional like in Manmohan's case, won't all the 4 girls be preparing for the wedding celebrations in the last week??? Wasn't the elimination limited to only Fatehgarh and not after that???

no I think after he meets their families..one of them willl make him think "ok I cant deal with this" so he will eliminate again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immunoblotaxeion

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I dunno..never watched RKSConfused They mentioned that this week was the last week at fatehgarh. So I dunno where they go after this?? Do all the girls visit each other's families along with Rahul??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immunoblotaxeion

mechocoholic

Goldie

mechocoholic

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
When did manmohan tiwari back out???? Did I miss something???

immunoblot

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechocoholic

When did manmohan tiwari back out???? Did I miss something???

agree.. it is rakhi who kicked him out

after she meet all 4 boys family.. once again they came back to fatehgrah.. there she eliminated him.. and 3 guys remained for final.. may be samething happen in RDLJ too..

immunoblot

anusha717

anusha717

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

I dunno..never watched RKSConfused They mentioned that this week was the last week at fatehgarh. So I dunno where they go after this?? Do all the girls visit each other's families along with Rahul??LOL

haha wouldnt make sense for all the girls to go with rahul to visit each girls family. Ya they said it was last week at feteh garh which means shooting will probably happen at a different location or how would the show continue if they didn't? eliminations are not limited to feteh garh. there are 4 girls left on the show so he will have to eliminate more. He cant marry all 4! Smile

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

<font size="3" color="#009933" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">When did manmohan tiwari back out???? DidI misssomething??? </font>

after she meet all 4 boys family.. once again they came back to fatehgrah.. there she eliminated him.. and 3 guys remained for final.. may be samething happen in RDLJ too..
Did they come back to Fatehgarh?
Din't she meet Manmohan at the Hotel before she left Rishikesh and told him not to come...Don't know, can't remember properly...

@SAS, arre u shld watch RKS...RDLJ is too boring Tongue

mechocoholic

Goldie

mechocoholic

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by uknaik99

<font size="3" color="#009933" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">When did manmohan tiwari back out???? DidI misssomething??? </font>

Did they come back to Fatehgarh?
Din't she meet Manmohan at the Hotel before she left Rishikesh and told him not to come...Don't know, can't remember properly...

@SAS, arre u shld watch RKS...RDLJ is too boring Tongue

Oh....no he definately came back even after her visit to rishikesh.....
here u can see the drama unfold ....

Edited by mechocoholic - 22 February 2010 at 9:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top