Pratigya

what will angad do when he finds that

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hassan.raza

Goldie

hassan.raza

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys what do you think what will angad do when he finds out that prats has agreed to marry krishna , well this time mr angadwa will not be able to do anything , poor guy why did he take panga with krishna bhayya Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what will angad do when he finds that" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainydrops

Groupbie

rainydrops

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
i think he might just pretend he's happy but then keep creating misunderstandings between them after mariage! But i hope pratz finds out who wrote their names on the wall outside her house and beat nitin and gave blank cals and kidnappd her and tels our kanha bout it and then he wil beat the U KNOW WHAT out of him Big smile

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
^^ we all wish for that to happen, but I don't think all of this will happen risht away..... it might take a while, because prats thinks that krishna was behind all of that.....

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
you know how he said b4 kidnapping prats tht no maater how much he tries to keep them away..they r meant to b2gether..so he said ill make her hate him..by creating misunderstanding bet them..he will keep doing tht..and will inc his chalaki..lol

i love raj

Groupbie

i love raj

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
meray khiyal say angad ko jaab pata challay ga kay pratigiya nay krishna say shaadi kay liye haan kerdi hai to shaid woh koi naya plan keray ga unko nuksaan danay kay liye

shi_no_tenshi

shi_no_tenshi

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hassan.raza

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys what do you think what will angad do when he finds out that prats has agreed to marry krishna , well this time mr angadwa will not be able to do anything , poor guy why did he take panga with krishna bhayya Big smile

He'll dress himself up and perform as the lead dancer at the big wedding EmbarrassedLOL And there's no way he'd forget to give the newlyweds his 'Kaminon ke Khandaan ka Aashirwad' LOLLOLLOL

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

you know how he said b4 kidnapping prats tht no maater how much he tries to keep them away..they r meant to b2gether..so he said ill make her hate him..by creating misunderstanding bet them..he will keep doing tht..and will inc his chalaki..lol

God, did he really say that, you know a lot of time I just forward angad crap cause i can't see him plotting against my Krishna.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

How dare Angad plan this, how dare he????????????? ughhhhAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top