Chellameh

CM Feb 22 - 26 updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykrishna

I think oru adi is not pathadhu to Pearl. She deserves atleast three.

Vadai is a mindless fellow. He should get a palaaar from CM. Then he starts listening to her.

She needs endless palaaars and a smack on her face.Angry...she is actually jealous of CM....and she is born to break-up families. I hope Beach will discover his wife's evil deed before taking any steps to disown his sister..!!Shocked....

I just do not understand this Vadai. He is always suspicious of CM....and the funny part is he has been living with her for the past 12 donkey years and yet he is not able to assess his wife's character. We can note from here that he is a weak character who has got no standings of his own but can easily be influenced by all the ppl who surround him except his wife.Confused

He has  the nerve to blame his wife for being childless.....all u know Vadai is impotent or has very low sperm count. - its he who needs to be rushed to the hospital first for a thorough checkup - its a common thing for ppl to point their fingers at  the woman first  when the culprit cud be the man himself..!! Apporam another thing is that these cowards consider it a hit to their egos so never wud want to step into the hospital for any form of treatment...!! AngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123kittykrishnaRishi87Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM Feb 22 - 26 updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 5)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
thanks for updates.... beach is going to meet CM and get advice... how 1 palar makes Pearl fainted and admitted in hosp... because all the time he giving so many palars..but she stand like statue... nothing has happened to her.. but with 1 palar from CM, pearl in hosp...
wondering where is kuttuvilaku now...? no one stand behind it anymore... i think the vadai family's has to take number to stand behind kuttu vilaku. start with vadai.... may be beach and CM will stay together as their life partner are useless... let vadai and pearl fights for property... while amutha and kavi flights for bell...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87Vani19

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 27 February 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
thanks for the updaters

i like mani and amutha pair not this kavitha mani pair
i hope radika will not make mani to marry this kavitha
and this vadai had become mad after his mother's death and he even lost his brain somewhere else 

Edited by Rishi87 - 27 February 2010 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeydaisy

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Where is the FRIDAY update friends?

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates.... beach is going to meet CM and get advice... how 1 palar makes Pearl fainted and admitted in hosp... because all the time he giving so many palars..but she stand like statue... nothing has happened to her.. but with 1 palar from CM, pearl in hosp...
wondering where is kuttuvilaku now...? no one stand behind it anymore... i think the vadai family's has to take number to stand behind kuttu vilaku. start with vadai.... may be beach and CM will stay together as their life partner are useless... let vadai and pearl fights for property... while amutha and kavi flights for bell...

Clap good one HD. LOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 28 February 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry Folks,

Friday CM Update will be Monday!!

It had been a hectic week.. Not to forget the Winter Olympics being held in my home country LOLLOL... Shall come back with the updates soon Tongue.  Thank you for your patience! 

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 02 March 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates aish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top