Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasy0211 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,
million thanks to everyone who give the super updates.I really like madam Radika acting.really superb.she is a brave and strong women.I hope she can give tight slap to vadai sisters also.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks krish

dialogue about purushan tanmana is nice. the way you gave the update is also excellent.👏

CM has respect on her purushan so she won't leave. her prushan don't have respect on her so he wants her to leave.

I think soon CM and Beach will start a new hotel opposite to chellama hotel.

Edited by newt2007 - 14 years ago
Geethi thumbnail
thank you for the update..
Becah is turnign against CM too.. i hope amutha will go and tell him the truth..
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update. CM inime thani aala ninnu ellorayum jayikka porala...adhu Radhikavirku kai vandha kalayache.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Kitty and Nithya.
Now Beach turning bad as well. He obviously heard the wrong side of the story, but those stupid brothers of his...why are they behaving like this?
srima thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Thavasi has achieved his purpose. What next...will he call back his darling daughter & initiate marriage talks with that madayan vadai?
srima thumbnail
Yes KK CM on nadu theru....best place to make major decisions according to serial culture.
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thaks nithi for the updates

So Beach turns as negtive.

kudumbam into 3 pieces now.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geethi

I can not stand Mani and Kavitha.. I really feel bad for Amutha.. now..

she has changed.. now from before..

Yes.... whatever it maybe Amutha is the legally wedded wife....Pearl is only encouraging Kavitha just to take revenge on Vadai & Co. I hope Mani will re-consider going back to his wife coz she truly loves him. Her actions were due to Pearl, the other useless woman (SIL) and that visalam's provoking which made her lose her head. Besides they always isolate her and she never had her husband's support when they keep finding faults in her. If Beach were to be around this wouldn't have happened to her....but then ippo beach kuda is a victim of his wife/MIL's devious scheme..😡

Anyway they wanted that actress who is doing the role of Kavitha to have her part of the share in this serial. ...so Amutha has to step-aside  for a while..!! 😆

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks  dear Aishu and Anj for the updates...!!👍🏼