Fan Fictions

pRiDa FF- AN UNTOLD STORY updtd pg21(part7) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged

jhinki bahut galat place par end kya hai i m desprate to know what will be happened next

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pRiDa FF- AN UNTOLD STORY updtd pg21(part7) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i was abt u that y did unot update and got ur pm
thanks for updating it

but i m getting desperate

i like bounding b/w kripa and aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

sonika.d

Goldie

sonika.d

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
jhinki nice update  Clap can't wait 4 saket n aditi's meeting plz bring it soon

Ankita_88

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Awesome as usualClap..Waiting for the meeting nowEmbarrassed..And good to see Kripa and Angad after a long timeEmbarrassed...superb Update JhinkiClap

Ankita_88

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
jhinkiHug
fabulous frndClap..........jst mindblowing......ok den saket is getting engaged to.....man not aditi!!!!

den.......so gud storylineStar......jst waiting how will saket-aditi meet

waiting 4 his entry

update soon....

Ankita_88

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
so girls, i m updating next part i mean part#3 here as all of you are waiting for saket's entry and me too wanna share mu thought so i m updating it and plzzz read it and do comment.

Part#3

Aditi in a halwai shop talking to a guy over phone-

Aditi : wht the hell r u doing?u haven't cum till now.when will u cum? I m waiting for you patiently since long.aur abhi tak bohot saare kam bhi baaki hain.

Guy : I know jahapanah . I m cuming within 10 mins.

Aditi : just shut up , ok? And don't call me jahapanah.and by the way , aapka 10 mins mujhe pata hain !!!!!! I m sure u have not waken up from bed till now . so just get ready fast.i need you.

Guy : ok jahapanah . jo hokum mere aaka . par iss time aap thoda galat hain .

(at tht time we can see a guy is cuming from d back side of aditi .he is talking to sum1 on phone . cuming close to her , he touches her neck and aditi turns and finds shiv with a smile.)

Aditi : shiv , u r here!!!!. Then why did u not tell me over phn?

Shiv(played by sandeep rajora) : agar bol deta toh surprise kaise deta ?

(guys yaha pe mujhe aur kisika naam yaad nahin aaya , kyunki inderetta was the one who helped prida to cum close so i again thought of using this guy as bridge and helping hand between prida....WinkWinkWinksorry , no offense plzzz)

Aditi : ahaaan ? so u r meant here for surprise ? right?

Shiv : aur nahin to kya ? akher itna jaldi nind se uthne ka naseeb mera kaha hain aur woh bhi holiday par?'

Aditi : ahaan I forgot . u r meant for late rising and late night sleep.sorry haan. In fact u shud get surprised at ur own act.

Shiv : yeah I am.

Aditi : so as u have cum up , so plzz help me.

Shiv : darling , I m always here. for you only.aapke khidmat mein banda hazir hain.

aditi giver her a smile and they enter into the shop.

Aditi : madhav kaka , kya sab kuchh ready hain ? I mean kaju-barfi , rassgolla(guys I m Bengali so I don't knw other sweets in other states that's y I m using Bengali sweets name , I hope u can cope up with it ), rashmalai ?

Madhav kaka : haan betiya , sab kuchh ready hain . aap kahenge aur hum na ready kare aisa ho sakta hain ?

Aditi : aachha main kahungi toh sab kuchh ho jayega ?

Madhav kaka : kya pooch rahi ho betiya ? aapto aate hi nahin ho ?pehle toh yaha aake mithai khate the aur phir humein sahab(karan sighania) ko bolne k liye mana karte the.woh din hum log kaise bhul sakte hain.aur kya hum aapke baat nahin maaante the tab?

Aditi(sighs) : haan those were the days , really . I can't forget .

saying this, aditi lost herself into thoughts.

Shiv : jahapanah , if u have done with ur aloofness , can we proceed?

Aditi(giving a smack) : yeah sure and plz don't say "jahapanah".Tongue

Shiv : ok jahapanah.

Aditi : saketttttttttt...!!!!!!!!

Suddenly both of them stopped and aditi was like in a shocking state at her own work.

Aditi : I m sorry .

Shiv : its ok.waise he is cuming today na?

Aditi : hmmmm , pata nahi phir se kaunsa drama shuru karega !!!!!

Shiv : don't worry , I will be there . so just chill.

Aditi : yeah I know shiv. I really don't understand wht shud I do.

Shiv : don't worry . just be whtever u r .dont try 2 change anything of urself becoz of him.

Aditi : hmmmm......

Suddenly she looks at watch and its arnd 11 45 .

Aditi : oh no , shiiiittttttt. Abhi tak toh flowers nahin liya maine . shiv , u plzzz take these sweets to singhania mansion . I will be back with flowers.

shiv : ok , cum soon.

Shiv leaves and aditi goes to the flower shop.

Aditi :kaka , flowers are ready?

Kaka : yeah , everything is ready . I will be giving two helpers who can carry it with you.

Aditi : ok and I will carry one bucket .

Kaka :arre beta , why  r u....(can't complete )

Aditi : plzzz kaka, I'd luv it.

Kaka : ok , I know u will not listen .

And then we see tht in front of sighania mansion a car stoopped and a boy wearing a sun-glass stepped down from the car .

Boy(keeps his sunglass in her pocket) : finally I have cum down .

The boy is about to enter the Singhania Mansion and he is carrying luggage in his hands. And besides him , aditi is entering with d large flower bucket in her hands. the boy is not able 2 see her because of his huge luggage and so aditi because of bucket . as a result , they both dump into each other . aditi is about to fall and d boy hold her by waist. Aditi closes her eyes and hold that boy's shirt due to fear and the flower bucket goes up from her hands and the flowers from the bucket starts falling on both of them seems like god is showering bliss on them in the form of flowers. Aditi opens her eyes and gets the ultimate shock.

(girls when i was writing this portion ,a little smile appeared on my face and i was so happy imagining prida in such a consequence.....aaaahhh blissful divine...only i know how much i was pleased writing this part.sach mein yaar...dil khush ho gaya..)

She whispers : saket....!!!!!!!!

And on the otherhand, saket whispers : aditi ....!!!!!!

(ok i m completing this part here and plzzz dont forget to reply.......i will be waiting impatiently.....)

Edited by jhinki143 - 06 March 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsonika.dKevalnmdj_greatfantopsyturvy23Lifez_Beautifulsam.desigirl_18TIA.TiaRach.Maz.-Sid-jyoti06swetha10sankalp_prapti.Aparajhita.adits7NIDIZliv2laughInfinitedreams

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
gud goin dear...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88..Serendipity..

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 06 March 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

As I promised, I did comment okay, this time LOL

Loved this part .. ahh agar PriDa did this toh mashallah I would be on cloud nice !

Great going Jhinki .... hamare forum ka naam roshan karo LOL

Rach

Ankita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top