Fan Fictions

pRiDa FF- AN UNTOLD STORY updtd pg21(part7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Girls, Inspired by many fanfictions in this forum, I have decided to create my own fan fiction. Its basically on gaurav khanna and chandana sharma as I feel that they are fantabulous couple in the whole world. But here I have changed the characters name.  u guys read out and in every step I will give details of the characters.thanks in advance for reading this rubbish.

CHARACTER SKETCH :

I m giving the details of the characters . please check it out.

KARAN SIGHANIA : father of two sons and a daughter . he is a chartered accountant and has his own farm. He leads a happy life with his wife and children too.

NAMRATA SINGHANIA : wife of karan singhania . she is too chartered accountant and maintains a balanced life between her children and her work too. She feels tht her daughter keeps something hidden inside . she feels bad as she thinks tht her daughter does not take her as her friend . she just wants tht her daughter gets sum1 in her life who loves her the most.

ARYAN SINGHANIA : elder son of karan and namrata singhania . loves kripa a lot as he feels tht she is the girl who can take care of his own family as he loves his family too. He is a bit protective about his family . He has done his M.Tech and working with a core company.

ADITI SINGHANIA : middle child of karan and namrata . she loves her youngest brother a lot as she feels tht her younger brother understands her well. She loves her parents and brother a lot and can do anything for them . She has done her MBA and working with a company .

AYUSH SINGHANIA : she is the youngest member of singhania family and doing his engineering . she loves her sister aditi a lot as they can share everything with each other .

SHIV KAPOOR : a boy who used to study with aditi in IIM-A at the time of MBA . he is the best friend of aditi and understands her every bit very well.he lost his paernts in his childhood in an accident so aditi's family is just like his own family.

SAKET SAXENA : An MBA from Harvard University, coming back to India after 5 yrs after completing fellowship . he belongs to a very rich family but his father died at an early age and then his mother completely took care of all of their belongings she went to harvard just to fulfil his father's dream as he always intend her son to be part of tht university . he used to love aditi.

SIMRAN ROY : Saket Saxena's present girl friend . she created differences between Aditi and saket so tht she can come close to saket . but still now she is not successful as saket has not forgot totally aditi. She hates aditi too much .

KRIPA AGARWAL :best friend of aditi and to-be-wife of Aryan . she loves Aryan and his family a lot.

INDEX :-

PART 1- PAGE 1

part 2- page 4

part 3- page 5

part 4- page 10

part 5-page 15

part 6- page 19

part 7 - page 21

Edited by jhinki143 - 16 May 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10a little faithKevaPRIDA_LOVERlnmdj_greatfantopsyturvy23Lifez_Beautifulsam.Suhana Ahmeddesigirl_18-Sid-Maz.jyoti06..Serendipity..swetha10.Aparajhita.adits7vikiliksfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pRiDa FF- AN UNTOLD STORY updtd pg21(part7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
AN UNTOLD STORY

PART # 1

"The full moon on the sky is spreading mass of light to whole earth and creating a deluded atmosphere and such atmosphere gives me immense pleasure.you know, aditi?it feels as such tht the moonlight is kissing the earth and we ,d  two......"

She woke up from a reverie and a drop of tear is about is about to fall but she swallowed it  . she is totally wonder-struck at her own thoughts.

She is thinking in her mind : -

How can I think about him ? he did so many things to me and I....!!!! still now he is in mind?how can I be so mean ? aditi (played by chandana sharma) , do u have any self respect for yourself ? No aditi No,u don't have.if u had, then u will never let him coming in ur mind. He... He has just given u pain. A pain which is unbearable. U will nvr think about him. Just throw him out of ur mind.

Again she thinks...

Aryan's engagement & HE is cuming from USA . Where should I go and what should I do ?

"U don't need to go anywhere and to escape from anyone . just be there and face the situation however it will be ." She hears a voice behind her.She turns around and finds Ayush(played by harshad chopra) standing there.

"How can you always understand what I m thinking ?" says aditi.

"How can you always understand what I m thinking ?" repeats ayush.

"Because u r my brother , ayush."Aditi says.

"Same here ,aditi, u r my sister.i have seen your pale face when he called up and Aryan was quite excited on the news of his arrival.u just left the place without saying anything.i can feel your situation. And why are you thinking so much after all shiv and me will be there to give you company . so just chill out . u will never feel alone ." says Ayush .

"No Ayush , I don't need anyone's support because it will make me weak which I don't want . I really don't want  it. I will face him but I will never be weak . I have to face him.  And I will do it by my own ." says Aditi.

"But Aditi , you are ......" He couldn't complete the sentence.

Aditi interrupts and says "no argument at all . I m enough strong to do it.i don't wanna show anyone my weak point."

"Ok Ma'm,as u say.But I think u should tell him everything wht actually happened . because otherwise how will he know what actually happened? He has the right to know the actual story.after all he..(loved you)...(ayush couldn't complete)" says ayush.

"Did he ask me ayush ? no , he did not. He just told me about his decision ." says aditi.

"I know Aditi . but still u should mail him ." says ayush.

"you know what ayush? In relationship if u have to prove yourself,then its not a relationship and in such way u cannot keep your relationship with anyone because its basically depends upon trust which he did not have." Says Aditi.

"Ok I can understand your perspective but u should tell the whole matter to mom,dad, n Aryan." Says Ayush.

"I did not tell them because they will be hurt and will blame themselves for not being able to support me which I don't want .in fact I didn't want to tell you even but on tht day u ...(couldn't complete the sentence)." says Aditi.

"On tht day I have heard ur conversation with him,I know.it fine.u never express your feelings and we have to understand.c'mon yaaar, sumtime one needs to say sumthing otherwise it creates problem.dont be so introvert." Says Ayush.

"now again please don't start and yeah please don't say anything to parents because u knw..." she says.

"but you know na k kripa knows everything and if she tells everything to mom-dad and Aryan !!!! after all she is going to aryan's to-be-wife." Ayush says.

" don't worry , before being aryan's wife ,she is my best friend.i have already taken promise from her."She smiles.

" As your command darling , now let's go to downstairs . u know his mom has come and wants to meet you.she really likes you a lot." Says Ayush.

" okay let's go." Aditi says and leaves for downstairs with Ayush.

(U guys mite not understand who is younger and  who is elder then lemme tell u guys , here the bro-sis couple call each other by name . they never use bhaiya or didi as they find it oldish. )

Now moving on to the next scene .

A boy is sitting beside the window of aeroplane and luking at an image in his i-phone :

" She was looking gorgeous on that day . till now I can remember , she was wearing a red anarcholi churidaar and her hairs were disturbing her. The first year girl with the sweetest smile.....but after somedays everything got changed and finished. A drop of tear is about to fall but anyhow he controls it when the air hostess addressed  "Mr. Saket  Saxena (played by our own gaurav khanna) ? can u please switch off your mobile ?"

Saket calmly says "sorry."

Switching off his mobile , he tells in his mind , " I m coming Aditi . in these days I have learned how to hate you . you have taken everything from me . I will never let u be happy. I will turn your life into a hell and believe me I will keep no stones unturned in this case . after all , u know that I always keep my promise very well . he says the last few words in angry tone .

If you like this FF , don't forget to press the "LIKE" button and don't forget to comment.

Edited by jhinki143 - 21 February 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

honey1986snehakapooraashmisankalp_praptia little faithachumensonika.dtotalweirdolnmdj_greatfantopsyturvy23Lifez_BeautifulSuhana Ahmedsam.desigirl_18Maz.jakhushi-Sid-jyoti06jyothi_cool..Serendipity..swetha10adits7vikiliksfanhapinezz13.Aparajhita.

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hey very nice Jhinki. i really like the concept!!! it's really very interesting! Really like the bro-sis bonding between Ayush and Aditi! Wow so Saket is going to come and get badla with Aditi! really can't wait too see their confrontation! i just have one question though Saket is Aryan's friend right? that's why he is coming for his wedding, but also Saket used to study with Aditi, right?, sorry if these are dumb questions, just trying to clear up a little, which i am sure i'll figure out in the coming parts!! great going though!! Big smile

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Reserved

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Wow Jhinki....great start..

Loved the sibling bonding....

Saket Saxena....ha ha.....good one....

So the journey begins with hatred...

Looking forwrad to the next updates....

Edited by achumen - 21 February 2010 at 10:37pm

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl_18

Hey very nice Jhinki. i really like the concept!!! it's really very interesting! Really like the bro-sis bonding between Ayush and Aditi! Wow so Saket is going to come and get badla with Aditi! really can't wait too see their confrontation! i just have one question though Saket is Aryan's friend right? that's why he is coming for his wedding, but also Saket used to study with Aditi, right?, sorry if these are dumb questions, just trying to clear up a little, which i am sure i'll figure out in the coming parts!! great going though!! Big smile

saket used to be senior of aditi in cllg......there are many things to unfold..just wait n watch.

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Gr8 start jhinki.SmileSounds interesting.Looking forward to the next part.

Suhana Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
awesome...
plz do pm me when you update....

n relationship between aditi n ayush is so cute...
ok now can you plz open Aryan is being played by whom???
he is getting married to Kripa... so can i expect that hes Iqbal Khan... n Kripa is you know Neha Bamb...
but thn again SHIV KAPOOR... he might also be Iqbal naa...
GOSH!!! you must be wondering why am i more interested in other characters instead of leads...
thats simply coz IQBAL makes me crazy... n i can bring his name in everything n anything... so please hun... bear with my Bakwas... and ignore it if it isnt making any sense.... lolz...

looking forward for more of this....

love,
Suhana.

Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 22 February 2010 at 6:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top