Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

faiqah

faiqah

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hy u lot! I love this serial but theres a problem Embarrassed I started watching it only when Nakusha's family started living in Dutta's house can everyone get together and inform me what happened at the beginning of the serial?? (I've guessed and worked out things but i want to make sure! )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey guys im new here.." in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faiqah

Hy u lot! I love this serial but theres a problem Embarrassed I started watching it only when Nakusha's family started living in Dutta's house can everyone get together and inform me what happened at the beginning of the serial?? (I've guessed and worked out things but i want to make sure! )

hi faiqah welcome 2 da forum basically naku n her family lived somewhere but her mum wanted 2 hide her beauty frm people coz she was scared but one day her true face got discovered by a policeman called moorey who is a leech he wanted 2 marry her da family found out dat he sells beautiful girls 2 people so tried 2 run away so her mother covered her face again making her luk ugly moorey caught dem before dey escaped this is where dutta's entry came he saved naku n her family frm moorey dutta n his friend bajiroa gave dem a lift to where ever they were going dutta gt attackd naku saved his life so dutta's mom asked dem 2 live wid dem hope dat helped Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faiqah

ramanishitaonly

IF-Rockerz

ramanishitaonly

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey welcome

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Welcum 2 the forum Faiqah ....!

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
welcome dear keep posting.

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum faiqah...hope u have a good time here.

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabaza786

Originally posted by faiqah

hi faiqah welcome 2 da forum basically naku n her family lived somewhere but her mum wanted 2 hide her beauty frm people coz she was scared but one day her true face got discovered by a policeman called moorey who is a leech he wanted 2 marry her da family found out dat he sells beautiful girls 2 people so tried 2 run away so her mother covered her face again making her luk ugly moorey caught dem before dey escaped this is where dutta's entry came he saved naku n her family frm moorey dutta n his friend bajiroa gave dem a lift to where ever they were going dutta gt attackd naku saved his life so dutta's mom asked dem 2 live wid dem hope dat helped Smile

thanks, i'm also new and this really helped fill in the blanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top