Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

I Entered Through Your Eyes..But I Was Led... (Page 2)

faiqah Newbie
faiqah
faiqah

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Chapter 9

Argh that boy is getting on my nerves big time! Who does he think he is? Can't believe he touched me! The thought of him touching me makes me puke! Bleh! Come to think of it - I'm hungry!

I walk downstairs and into the living room. Ben is lying on the couch still watching T.V.

'Hey Ben, want dinner?'

'Yup'

'Where is Bells?'

'Oh, didn't she tell you?'

I shake my head.

'She's gone to her sister's.'

'Oh, for how long?'

'For a few days..'

'What?! And she didn't tell me?'

'Come on, she just decided in fact she just phoned me to tell me..'

'Oh OK, Ill make pasta is that ok with you?'

'That'd be great!'

'Right'

I go to the kitchen and quickly make some pasta - don't ask how I remember general things like cooking, I don't know..I finish making dinner and as Ben is too busy with football I don't bother setting out the table so I just put his food in a tray along with his tea for afterwards and take it too him. And then I return back to the kitchen to eat. When done, I clear up and just as I was going out of the kitchen, John comes in.

He pushes me to the side with his shoulder and says 'Move Sissy'

'Sure bunnyboo' I reply to annoy him.

He stop. Turns around. And glares at me. I give him an innocent look and go upstairs.

I flop down on the bed (I've been doing this a lot lately..Hehe) and take out my diary again.

<This is unbelievable! The past few days Alfie has been acting so weird around me! As me and Kat hang out with the guys only a few like Joshua put their arms round our shoulders when walking with us some times..and well Alfie does that to me now! I shiver whenever he touch me..I can't help it Di..I bet you would be laughing at me if you were alive! I shiver and blush, and I even stutter! I mean I'm Krystal! I don't blush or stutter! He makes me do things I never thought I'd ever do!!

Oh and when I asked him..wait I'll tell you the exact conversation that happened in maths!

'Hey Alfie! Can I ask you something?'
'You just did hun'

'Ha ha! No really..'

'Sure hun' I just love it when he calls me that ;) Shh Di!

'What's with the change all of a sudden? You know arm round my shoulders and all? 'Cos you normally like personal space..'

He looks aways and there is a slight pink on his cheeks! Oh My Daze! Hes blushing! [:D/] Yh so what if I just did the happy dance? I couldn't do it in his presence!

One thing more! I walked into Kat's bedroom after school without her knowing I'm there guess what I saw? The cutest thing ever! (Can't believe I'm talking like a total girl HA!)

I'll honor you with the whole scene Di!

I saw Joshua holding hands with Kat watching T.V!

Not friendly ways! But the lovey dovey way!

I literally cooed when I saw them and I said 'Aww'

Kat did what I'd never seen her do before! Blush!

She quickly pulls her hand away from Joshua's grasp.

I cock my eyebrow and ask 'How did this happen eh?'

'Erm...Well I told Joshua that I like him..and he said why don't we give it a chance...as long as if it don't work out we would still be friends..so..yeah'

I look at Joshua who is weirdly studying my face.

'Oh WOW thats so good! I'll leave you guys alone..'

My life is just perfect, Di aren't you just jealous?>

End of entry..hmm, sorry to say my life is far from perfect from what I can tell, my story must have had a real huge twist to go from 'perfect' to me losing my memory and being a total loner..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
faiqah Newbie
faiqah
faiqah

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Chapter 10

I closed my diary, and walked towards the window, sitting upon the window ledge and leaning my head back, I stared out of the window into the distance, the sky grey, the buildings grey, everything so full of dullness. Just as the beginning of another round of rain started to fall my own eyes started to tear up – why me? Why am I suffering? I never did anything bad to anybody, why can't I be that carefree girl I used to be two years ago? What happened to me during the years? Millions of thoughts took over my mind, threatening to explode…I stared at the now steady rain falling, it seemed like the ground was my memory and the rain, that event that, suddenly came and washed away all my memories of the past…

"Sissy?" Says an unwanted voice, bringing me back to the reality from the world of my thoughts.

I look away from the window, at the source of the voice, who was standing at my doorway with a weird expression on his face, and wipe the tears that were steadily falling without my knowing.

"Hm?" I reply, looking out the window again.

"What's wrong?" John says his voice surprising me by how close it suddenly is, I looked at him, his face blank but his eyes full of lots of feelings merged together…I wonder what story his eyes tell of? Is he also suffering? But hiding it behind that 'rude' character he shows to everyone?

"Hello?" John says softly, waving his hand in front of my face. I look down.

"Oh…sorry…I just feel…you know…" I start to say not knowing how to describe my feelings.

"Lonely?" John asks.

I look up and sigh, "Yup, that's exactly it!"

"I know how that feels…drives me nuts to be honest…" He says and turns around and walks to my bed and sits on it, and looks at me.

We just look at each other for what seems like five minutes, and are both lost in our own thoughts.

Suddenly his phone beeps, jerking us both out of our thoughts, and he gets up, and walks to me, and outstretches his arms, I stand up confused and he leans down and hugs me, smiles and then walks out of my room.

Weird, huh? I look at the clock on my bedside table and see its nearing 11'o clock, I sigh and walk towards the toilet and prepare for going to bed. After about five minutes I come out and lie down on my bed with only the lamp on and take the diary out again.

< Weeks are going by..mine and Alfie's relationship is going nowhere! Argh much to my disappointment! I bet you he's only going out with Natasha because he's a player...Im so ticked..
My God.....Diiiiiii...Im so happy and angry at the same time..LOL..basically today..I was running like the wind to get to the cafeteria so that I can eat quickly because I needed to quickly do last minute touches to my coursework – 'cos I was too busy thinking about something *ahem* someone last night..shh..and well the typical happens...I slip on a random plastic bag..I scream...I close my eyes..and wait for the hard embrace of the ground..BUT..I get one which is really warm and soft..which gives me butterflies..I open my eyes..its him...King of my heart! Himself! He smirks down at me and well after a minute of him just holding me leaning down with his arms around my waist and me just staring at him his smirk disappears and something else replaces it. Some expression I couldn't tell what it was, I think he started leaning closer to me but it could have been my imagination, but someone had to ruin the moment!
Joshua was like 'Kris'
..I quickly snap my eyes away from Alfie's and get up and mumble a thanks, I look at Josh well more like glare at him and see that he's in the middle of fuming and hurt, which automatically erased my glare from my face..I asked him whether Kat had done something, he said no why would you think that? Then he walked off...>
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Reserved

Go to top