Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks migan for the update, finally Rasamma has left SK's house. I too hope to see JC & Mani together.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Migan Sweety🤗
Rasamma ponathe periya relief paa
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates migan and anjali..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the Thursday update.

It was funny to watch natchiyar pulls Ila's leg saying Vadivu's name.

Too Much virundhu for the couple. I guess next they will show them having Virundhu at Mani's house?
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Too Much virundhu for the couple. I guess next they will show them having Virundhu at Mani's house?

🤣.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan and Anjali for the updates
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Cant understand why Ganga is shown to talk, walk and do everything so slowly _ is it part of being sokka thangam???😳
Further while Natchiya always addresses Ganga as amma, en thangam etc. She uses the word Di very frequently to Illa.
I would be cheesed off if anyone addresses me with di.

Why does Illa never talk in a normal tone?
This serial is a good example of a Mega Serial with no story. How many more functions related to marriage.

How come both the sons and DIL were absent for the function of starting harvest?
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: neasamalar

Or JC getting married to rama or charu.. that is good also. 

JC's dad Kula agree pennuvaara?? ...unless JC marries on his own free will. Kula is trying to get rid off subbu and children....it would be fun to watch the son joining the family that he despises most - if this happens then Kula cannot chase Subbu and children out of their village nor can he stop Ayyah from going to his 2nd home...!!😆😆 

I think they would definitely get one of Subbu's girls to marry JC....that way the family will finally get united.😉
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Anjali for the update.
Sue Nair thumbnail
[QUOTE=kuttyponnu]Cant understand why Ganga is shown to talk, walk and do everything so slowly _ is it part of being sokka thangam???😳
Further while Natchiya always addresses Ganga as amma, en thangam etc. She uses the word Di very frequently to Illa.
I would be cheesed off if anyone addresses me with di.

Why does Illa never talk in a normal tone?
This serial is a good example of a Mega Serial with no story. How many more functions related to marriage.

How come both the sons and DIL were absent for the function of starting harvest?
[/QUOTE
Thats wat is most irritating in this whole serial - even I can tolerate Illavanji coz she is down to earth but this woman is portraying a person who can even outbeat Mother Therasa..!! 😡

It doesn't suit Ramya Krishnan - she shd be given a more energetic role whereby she can speak out . Like wat SK's mum said she has got the tip of her tongue coated with sugar. eg. telling Mani's dad that she would leave SK's house if he doesn't give his blessings - idhe ellam theviya???...evva epidithaan going to upkeep her district as its collector - both husband/wife team romba weak - oru energy kuda illa pa..!!😲
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago