Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Dev and Radhika is getting married in real life!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ins95pire

Groupbie

ins95pire

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Hello For All fans of Choti Bahu, who commented on this post, I do not know if this is true or not, I read this article and I thought it might be true, not sure. So If I brought your hopes up, I am so sorry, because I am not sure if this is true, I decided to post this article, just so you guys get a heads up: Though this article might not be true, so sorry.
Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev and Radhika is getting married in real life!! (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yea this is a veryyy old article and then there was another article after this where they cleared up everything.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ins95pire

Hello For All fans of Choti Bahu, who commented on this post, I do not know if this is true or not, I read this article and I thought it might be true, not sure. So If I brought your hopes up, I am so sorry, because I am not sure if this is true, I decided to post this article, just so you guys get a heads up: Though this article might not be true, so sorry.
Tongue
Don't be sorry friend...whether it is old or new...good or bad...it is somethimg many of us are looking forward....so take it easy and we will see in future what;s their plan is...for now we take it as it is....
Have a good day...Big smile

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ins95pire

Tongue
Don't be sorry dear, you were just trying to give some good news.
Anyway, welcome to the forum and please keep posting. We have some great discussions here!

sun_singh

IF-Dazzler

sun_singh

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
No need to be sorry dear and welcoome to our wonderful forum. I think avinash and rubina r dating but lets wait for the confirmation from them and not speculate. If they r just good frnds then i say they r extremely great actors their feelings for eachother looks so real on and off screen as well, Jodi no.1.

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
yaah this is a very old article and after this article there was another article which said that this was all rubbish news and they are just good friends,,,but i wish they are not just friends and they are more than good friends,,,,,

Post Reply New Post

Go to top