Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Dev and Radhika is getting married in real life!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ins95pire

Groupbie

ins95pire

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

I found this article: Saying that:

The lead actors of the soap Chhoti Bahu, Avinash and Rubina, are preparing to get married

Congratulation: Dev and Radhika aka Avinash and Rubina :)

choti-bahu-98634

After the raging rumors about sparks flying between Avinash Sachdev (Dev) and Rubina Dilaik (Radhika) comes the news what everybody has been waiting for. Sources at Zee TV confirmed that the lead pair of Choti Bahu is gearing up to tie the knot. Not only this, the couple has even broken the news to their respective parents.
"Not only have they informed their parents, Avinash and Rubina are actually taking each other to meet their respective parents in their hometowns. Though the marriage date has not been finalized but that is the next thing that the two is working out the dates," says the source at Zee. Sources also say that the two have been seriously seeing each for a few months now and have been quite brazen when it came to expressing their love for each other.
"The two have been quite open about their love for each other. They even didn't react to media rumors linking the two. In fact, when the two didn't react to the media reports was the time when we understood that something is brewing between them," the source added.
Apparently, both the parents have already approved of the match but Rubina's parents have asked her to be cautious since a marriage can dampen her career. "Rubina knows that a marriage will always have an effect on her career but I don't think that is on top of her mind right now as she is gearing up to marry which is perhaps the biggest decision of one's life," the source added.
Whatever be it, the producers or channel will not make a formal statement until the couple break the news to them themselves and all depends on how the 'meet the parents' episode goes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena SondhiEternalLoveDevika.sush_avinaOmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev and Radhika is getting married in real life!!" in Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xDoppelgangerx

IF-Rockerz

xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
is this true? i am shockedShocked....................however if this is true then congrats stillShocked

Edited by radev101 - 21 February 2010 at 7:45am

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
No, I think this is the same article that was circulating a few months ago around the time CB was showing RaDev getting married.  I don't think it's true...unfortunately.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaKumaridd.coolshinyclassickinara17

KSheila

KSheila

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

This article is old news, both Rubina and Avinash said that they are just good friends, nothing more...sorry..to bring down your excitement.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaKumari

xDoppelgangerx

IF-Rockerz

xDoppelgangerx

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

No, I think this is the same article that was circulating a few months ago around the time CB was showing RaDev getting married.  I don't think it's true...unfortunately.
i think so too thanks sandeepa for notifying me

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

Yes  this is very old news and may not be true.

Devika.

IF-Dazzler

Devika.

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...i know there was an old rumor and i read many artcles in this forums....but i didn't see one like this....If it is old or new ..i just want them to see in each others arms FOREVER....AVINA...we love you and All the Best...i am happy....Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naivedya

way2dreamygirl

Groupbie

way2dreamygirl

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Crythis is impossible................dis may nt happen............Shockedanyway i m gng 2 hv a heartattack .............Shocked
Shocked

Edited by way2dreamygirl - 21 February 2010 at 8:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top