*Katrina Kaif Heaven* Back Again =) - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  fainttttttt faint faintttttttttttttttttt😲 is it only me who seeing hrithik & katrina or is others also seeing them together here omgggg😲 i cant believe it wooooooooooow Hrithik & Katrina droolsssssssssssssssssssss seriouslyyy i am just on 7th heaven right now..... hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt this is a freaking hott hottt hott pair god i am soo happy to see this going to starre at the pic hahaEdited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago
the HQ one is woow woow love this photoshoot soo soo much Katrina is looking like a goddess she is looking soo gorgeous and beutiful her look is very different love it so much her dress, hair and make is perfect and she looks really stunning... Hrithik looks soo handsome and dashing... awesome love what he is wearing... their chemistry is just beyond words in this pic
love kats expresion and love the way hrithik is holding her... cant wait to see the whole photoshoot someone plzz sign them in a movie soon they look fantastic together...

thank u soo much prabz for hosting omg i am gone mad love this soo soo soo much wooow best picture ever seen...

Your  welcome and oh thanks for posting the HQ one they look stunning anyways best be off to bed love you

u welcome dear :) and yeah i know they really do i want siggies of this photoshoot they look so hot together aww me going to now bye tc sweet dreams luv yaa...

hope we get more pics from the photoshoot tomorrow...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CEQjHchdQM[/YOUTUBE]

She looks like GODDESS
OMG so pretty!
can't wait for the real ad!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1plhind-P0[/YOUTUBE]

Towards the end, she says the panasonic campaign will be out next week! ( skip to 3:10 )
OMGGGG thank u soo much Rhea for sharing the making of Kats slice commercial love love love it soo much she is looking like an goddess soo gorgeous and so beautiful love love her dress, hair and make up and everythign she looks awesome and really amazing.... her personality is the best she is so adorable and the commercial is looking fantastis love it so much....

aww thank u for sharing the video awww she launched Panasonic 2 months ago and they announced that she is the brand ambassodor and we didnt get pics of thats not something normal to happend lol and woow great cant wait for the Panasonic commercial of Kat so excited :)

hrithik & katrina have put their magic on me they look fantastic together...
most gorgeous lady in this world.
i like katrina
can i join