*Katrina Kaif Heaven* Back Again =) - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the great pictures and articles Prabzz jaanu !!!

Hello Crystal...Have missed u sooo much
Love ur avi and siggie
OMGG Prabzzz thank u so much for sharing the article dear... i soo much hope that its true OMGGG this is a fantastic news i really badly want to see katrina in this movie with hrithik aww sad she didnt have free dates for the Imtiaz movie... really hope its true that Kat does that movie with hrithik...
hello reenuu missed u soo much to dear and aww thanks feel free to use..
Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMGG Prabzzz thank u so much for sharing the article dear... i soo much hope that its true OMGGG this is a fantastic news i really badly want to see katrina in this movie with hrithik aww sad she didnt have free dates for the Imtiaz movie... really hope its true that Kat does that movie with hrithik...
your welcome i hope itz true too😳
ok im sooo sure we will gte a video of kats performance fromm Mirchi Music Awards as it was on tv in india yesterday and the next half of it is on today :)
OMGGGGGGGGG really Prabz was the show also on tv yesterday i didnt knew that cant wait to see Kats performance from mirchi music awards it will be add it on net soon :)

i am so soo happy about this news i really hope its true Hrithik & Katrina would rock :)
do anyone know how to add a link on twitter where the link is small u know what i mean so u make the link to a twitter link....
Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMGGGGGGGGG really Prabz was the show also on tv yesterday i didnt knew that cant wait to see Kats performance from mirchi music awards it will be add it on net soon :)

i am so soo happy about this news i really hope its true Hrithik & Katrina would rock :)
i think it did air on sony yesterday.....

crystal go here http://bit.ly/
and add your long link inn the thing and it will make it shorter :)
thank u soo soo soo much Prabz for telling dear u so sweet...

aww ok didnt knew would defently watch it :)