Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
It was exactly 15 days since the forgettable Anamika had been exposed and since that night when DM had promised Santo that he would never let go of her hand and would be by her side forever. She smiled at him, yet again and then looked out of the window, leaning on his shoulder. As the bus braked suddenly, he protectively put his hand in front of her head so that she hit his hand instead of the metal ahead. These were the small things about him that just made her love him more and more – more than she ever thought she could or would love another human being. But then he was not just anybody – he was her husband – and now the captor of her heart and soul .. smiling at him again, she sighed audibly .. just absorbing these moments spent with him and trying to freeze time then and there.. never wanting it to pass..

They had set out to visit a relative in the neighboring village and their car had broken down. Santo had then insisted DM accompany her on a bus-ride since that is how she used to commute before she became the 'malkin'. DM eyed her mockingly and then agreed.. the ticket collector was surprised to see him and refused to take any money for the ticket. DM was surprised but Santo was not.. she knew how much each and everyone in and around Dharampur respected her husband – their malik .. she held his arm tighter.. asking him to stop his argument as he wanted to pay for the ticket and the TC would not listen. DM just threw his hands up in the air and they both proceeded to take their seats towards the end of the bus.. DM stopped near their seats and looked at Santo as if waiting for her to do something..

She quirked her eyebrows as if asking him what he wanted – he gestured towards the window and she knew what he had been waiting for – he was waiting for her to sit near the window because she loved to feel the wind in her hair and on her face. She beamed at him before sitting near the seat. DM was not accustomed to the bus seats and they proved to be just right for both Santo and DM to sit.. a little too comfortable as Santo leaned back against his back, oblivious to the co-passengers who just thought that the couple was out of space. Santo tried opening the window but it was jammed .. DM put his hand on the window and it slid effortlessly .. Santo just closed her eyes as she felt his hand nestling her palm .. he was looking at her palm now ..

"Kitne chote hai tere haath .. kem?"

He was asking his favorite questions .. Santo knew what would come next –
"Why? Why are you so beautiful?"
"Why cant I take my eyes off you?"
"Why did you have to be so perfect?"
She sighed and looked at her palm in his hand .. his hand was so broad.. so manly .. and now it was wound snugly against her palm, presenting a beautiful picture in front of her eyes.. she laughed and DM laughed along with her.. he loved making her feel loved all the time.. the questions were just an excuse – but yes they reflected the truth otherwise .. he was a goner for her.. he had completely lost his heart to her.. and every day seemed like a new day when he was with her..

At the next stop, the people behind DM and Santo alighted.. and there was nobody behind them then.. Santo wrapped one hand around his arm and planted a small kiss on his arm.. he looked down at her lovingly ..
"Why do you love me?", she asked…
He touched her hand on his arm and stroked it .. smiling back at her serenely.. he did not speak a word .. she repeated her question .. but still there was no response from his side.. she tightened her grip around his arm.. and then he relented.. he bent forward till his nose almost touched hers..
"Read my eyes…", was all that he said..
Touching her nose briefly with his, he bent back.. breathing in deeply..but his eyes still locked with hers.. her hand still in his .. her heart still with him .. his heart still with her ..

Edited by ronitfan - 15 March 2010 at 1:28pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingrad.sreecuckoo_chandshabz50Chit15svmisanrajlovercrystal30tunisiancimbalove2211s000soni-zee_xCIOT_vrsharma-SilverFlames-ammoosleena04...RamonaG....nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sukhi's SanRaj Stories / When he's not well - pg15" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Wow Sukhi, mindblowing. You started from where many of us would wanted to see. Thank you soooooo much. Waiting for the next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlover

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Glad you liked it Uma ..

*hugs*

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
OMG!!! ur writing is soooo gud & it is amazing. it is just simply superb. loved ur thought & writing.  waiting for ur next part.

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
WOW!! it does not seem your first - i really loved the way you write. Even where there is not alot of physical romance these are the scenes that make you flal in love ith sanraj
10 out of 10 from me!!

Keep them coming and quick!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverleena04

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Sukhi,

It is Excellent AS USUAL,

Pinky,

This is not Sukhi's first attempt. Sukhi is a very famous writer, who will post stories regularly in Ronit Roy Fan's club

I am right Sukhi? Plz correct me if i am wrong

Edited by vrsharma - 21 February 2010 at 4:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloversoni-zeeleena04

tunisian

Goldie

tunisian

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
sukhi , as always mindblowing , please continue :)

xXIheartRayaXx

IF-Rockerz

xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Wow great work sukhi.I loved it a lot.Keep going.Its superb sukhi.Waiting 4 ur next epi.Awesome.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top