HOW ABOUT THESE STORYLINES

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nasreen

Groupbie

nasreen

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

PEOPLE!!!

I AM TOTALLY HOOKED ON THIS SHOW AND COMING FROM A CREATIVE BACKGROUND - I HAVE SOME IDEAS ON WHERE SOME OF THE STORYLINE COULD GO:

1 - THE GUY COMING FROM SUPS VIALLAGE TO PROTECT HER IS ACTUALLY HER BOYFRIEND

2 - SUPD CONFIDES IN NAKU THAT SHE DOES NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED TO DUTTA AS SHE IS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE

3 - NAKU HELPS HER TO ESCAPE, BUT THEN FACES DUTTAS WRATH - SO WE COULD HAVE SOME GOOD SCENCES AND DIALOGUES HERE

4 - WHO IS THE EVIL PERSON - I THINK IT THE SECOND HUSBAND IS PLANNING TO DO THE WHOLE FAMILY OVER - I.E TAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE

5, I THINK ROOPS IS NOT EVIL - BUT SHE IS TRYING TO STOP HER SISTERS WITH THE HELP OF BAJI WHO IS HER OTHER HALF - I.E BOYFRIEND!

6 - I THINK KALVITI - OLDER SIS - HER HUSBAND  IS TELLING DUTTA BAJI AND BETWEEN ROOPS, BAJI AND OLDER BRO IN LAW THEY WILL SAVE THE DAY - SOME HOW

7 - THE TWO OLDER SISTERS SHOULD START FIGHTING BETWEEN THEMSELVES - A STRUGGLE OF POWER

8, THE AAI - PLEASE PLEASE LET HER BE GOOD AND NOT EVIL

9, DUTTA WILL NEED TO MARRY AKU TO SAVE HIS HONOUR AS SUPS RUNS AWAY!

10, MORA - HE NEEDS TO COME BACK - HE WAS FUNNY BUT HE CAN EXPOSE NAKU AND THEN WE CAN HAVE SOME CUTE SCENES BETWEEN DUTTA AND NAKU

wat do u people think? someone get me the producers number!!!

nas xxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HOW ABOUT THESE STORYLINES" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
all ideas are good but for datta marrying naku to save himself from embarrassment of sups eloping. hey bhagwan! not again!

nasreen

Groupbie

nasreen

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
ok - that one might be extreme - but im just thinking how r the producers going to kickstart there love story? i knw naku likes him - but kaisi hoga pyar?

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
true...kaise hoga pyaar...we know he's aware of her...but he still not on the path to fall in love.

MEGALINK

Groupbie

MEGALINK

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
All very good ideas!!!Wink.Hope somebody from LTL team is indeed reading ..
aaj kal audience ke pass jiyada achhi ideas hain.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.