•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
pregnant  before the leaps i havent watched it in forever wat happend.how did aditya die and why isnt abhi staying with antara and vidya does he hate them?
wait till zee repeats the episodes at 5 am slot.you can see it all over again.
I'll give you a brief summary:

Vidya was pregnant but then lost the baby after she and Aditya tried to rescue Abhi and Antra from some kidnappers. The kidnapping was arranged by some loan sharks whom Aditya had borrowed money from to pay for Aarti's wedding and Antra's therapy, as he had lost his job at the bank. He was not able to re-pay the money so his kids were kidnapped for ransom.
Shortly after this the first leap happened and during the course of that time Aditya got his job back.  The bulk of the track after this leap focused on Abhishek's growing jealousy of Antra. He felt as though his parents did not love him anymore. There was also a brief story about a child molestor who worked at Dr. Vikram's clinic and tried to sexually abuse Antra. Soon after Aditya learned he had stomach cancer and kept it hidden from Vidya and the kids for a long time. Eventually Vidya found out about it and Aditya finally admitted it to her. They tried chemotherapy but to no avail. Aditya died in his home. Soon after his death Vidya decided to put Abhi in boarding school. This further made him feel estranged from her and he began hating his father also when he learned Antra was illegitimate. Thus he stayed away from Vidya and Antra over the years.
After the second leap, when the kids turn twenty-something, Abhi was portrayed by the same actor who played Aditya and the actress who played Vidya left the show and was replaced by another actress.  That track showed Vidya and Antra living in near poverty with Vidya struggling to earn money through her singing. Antra was in total denial about Aditya being dead and refused to go to Dr. Vikram for therapy unless Aditya took her. A new therapist named Neetu was shown coming to the home to give Antra her therapy sessions. Also, Billu grew up into a totally HOT guy and many of us were hoping they would start a track showing Billu and Antra's love story, but alas they did not. Abhi returned home and tried to convince his mother to leave the apartment so that he could sell the building they lived in. After a lot of rhona dhona Abhi finally made up with Vidya and Antra and Antra agreed to move to a new house with Vidya and Abhi.  The ending of the show was rather disappointing, in my opinion.
Hope this helps.
thanks sandeepa,
i only started seeing the show because my friend told me about billu.
you are right, he is very hot and i also wanted to see love story between antara and billu
i am feeling sad that they stopped this show now.
i also want to share you that billu is rayo bakhirta, and you can tell him anything on facebook, he personally answers to everyone, and he also chatted with me
he is like billu in real life also i think.
oh god please give him some romantic love story movie soon.
i love you billu, , mera billllllluuuu ooooooooouuuuuu

Originally posted by Sandeepa108

I'll give you a brief summary:

Vidya was pregnant but then lost the baby after she and Aditya tried to rescue Abhi and Antra from some kidnappers. The kidnapping was arranged by some loan sharks whom Aditya had borrowed money from to pay for Aarti's wedding and Antra's therapy, as he had lost his job at the bank. He was not able to re-pay the money so his kids were kidnapped for ransom.
Shortly after this the first leap happened and during the course of that time Aditya got his job back.  The bulk of the track after this leap focused on Abhishek's growing jealousy of Antra. He felt as though his parents did not love him anymore. There was also a brief story about a child molestor who worked at Dr. Vikram's clinic and tried to sexually abuse Antra. Soon after Aditya learned he had stomach cancer and kept it hidden from Vidya and the kids for a long time. Eventually Vidya found out about it and Aditya finally admitted it to her. They tried chemotherapy but to no avail. Aditya died in his home. Soon after his death Vidya decided to put Abhi in boarding school. This further made him feel estranged from her and he began hating his father also when he learned Antra was illegitimate. Thus he stayed away from Vidya and Antra over the years.
After the second leap, when the kids turn twenty-something, Abhi was portrayed by the same actor who played Aditya and the actress who played Vidya left the show and was replaced by another actress.  That track showed Vidya and Antra living in near poverty with Vidya struggling to earn money through her singing. Antra was in total denial about Aditya being dead and refused to go to Dr. Vikram for therapy unless Aditya took her. A new therapist named Neetu was shown coming to the home to give Antra her therapy sessions. Also, Billu grew up into a totally HOT guy and many of us were hoping they would start a track showing Billu and Antra's love story, but alas they did not. Abhi returned home and tried to convince his mother to leave the apartment so that he could sell the building they lived in. After a lot of rhona dhona Abhi finally made up with Vidya and Antra and Antra agreed to move to a new house with Vidya and Abhi.  The ending of the show was rather disappointing, in my opinion.
Hope this helps.
show jaldi hi khatam ho gaya hai..........................abhi chaln achahiye athha.............aap sab ki kya ray hai?????????
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by puja144

pregnant before the leaps i havent watched it in forever wat happend.how did aditya die and why isnt abhi staying with antara and vidya does he hate them?