Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

New Rules & Regulations:CHK PG 1 For New Rule (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Eva & Jyoti, you guys are doing AMAZING jobHug
its just sad that ppl still continue to bash/make comparisons in RS blog.
It's really annoying that they don't realize RS is the person who made salekh & ragvir & wherever they are now, its because of him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-Omshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Rules & Regulations:CHK PG 1 For New Rule (Page 4)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hi Jyoti,
myself , new to the forum and has been fishing out many new options out here and has been enjoying the discussions and the RS blog. I was disheartened to see some of the weird postings to RS (during the negative Ragini track )and wished if  they could be reminded the basic mannerisms...I happened to see this today and felt this was much much needed to say...."Hello , Quit, U have done it...."

Great going , dear, Clap

Keep up the show!!!!Star

Edited by laxmi_s - 11 April 2010 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

sayeed87

IF-Dazzler

sayeed87

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
ur topic is so nice and understandable. i'll follow ur rules, jyoti//Smile

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks the DT for updating rules about the blog.

Many a times, such comments are made that as a member I feel tempted and answer to those instigation, which I should not do also. Thanks for reminding all of us to keep the blog clean.

-Pallavi-

Goldie

-Pallavi-

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Great. You guys are doing wonderful job as moderators in this forum. Appreciate your hard work.

I dont post anything in RS blog and I dont read them that often. On a rare occasion (like today), I go to RS blog. Still, there are lot of personal attacking. Some of the posts are really immature and attacking other members requests/views.

In the forum, atleast you can close the topic by giving warnings first. But, there nothing of that can be done. May be you guys should highlight specially about this in the forum.

-shabz-Omshanti1111

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jyoti06KinSanj

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansh_Arti

Thank you for the rules.

Everyone must comply with it.

One question, why do people post a comment in Picture gallery where it clearly state No Comment? I just visited it and was shocked to see so many comments. I mean, in the title it says NO COMMENTS still all the members are posting comments. How come?

I do NOT mean to bash anyone, just something I thought was needed to be pointed out. =P

ZoaH

x x
Thanks for pointing that one out...next time if u see any comment in the pic gallery..can u report it plss..those comments will b trashed awayEmbarrassed

And friends...new rule regarding AnGini-Ragvir comparison topics hv been added in the first pg...plss go through itEmbarrassed

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
jyots did i ever tell u how much i love u?
hehe
fantastic yaar..like srsly so many rules we have in the forum...i hope ppl follow em..it did get annoying seeing the fact two jodis being compared again...like srsly...it gets annoying!
but thank u jyots for clearing this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top