Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Originally posted by luv_kriya

soooooooooooooooooooo sweeeettttt of u to hv included me in dis .. .. thankyouuu soo mcuh .. muhjhe nominate kar diya bas itna hi kaafi hai ..... par im unable to vote ... it says permission nt grnated???? nw wat do i do??

Why not you deserve to be in this list babes!

Permission not granted, are you sure you have not voted already? Two votes are there, ive not voted yeah..So im assuming one of them is shi's vote and the other yours?

Xoxo
no i havent voted yet ... im nt able to vote ... pata nahi ka hua bey .... i'l keep trying par

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan/Krishna's GIRLFRIEND!!! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ohh thanx Naked face that u include my name there and btw where is ur name u said feel free to vite for u but u r not there

well i voted for preetygrl .... those of u who r new to the forum and who dont know her she was the BIGGEST deewani i ve seen .... guys i ve seen all shape and kind of deewanis but this one i ll call her SUPER DEEWANI of Arhaan .... she is my sweetest friend and she used to share stuff that wt she do for him .... she is having exams thats y she is not coming on the forum but still she used to come on FB last days and write on the SBS FB page request for Arhaans interview and we finally got it ... this is one and very small things she has done .... so for me she deserves to be his girl friend ..... i love all the members and i know all of us love him a lot but she is distinctive Smile

Edited by yasmeeneee - 20 February 2010 at 12:39pm

mushkbar

Groupbie

mushkbar

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushkbar

yaar mera naam kahan hai in sab main janti hun k main bohut kam online hoti hoon bcz of my buzy schedule but main bhi sab se badi fan hoon

Opps, sorry babes!...

Hello :D!...I'll remember your name for the next time ;)

Please vote for the second biggest fan then ( after you of course! LOLLOL)

Xoxo
its ok but next time mujhe mat bholna plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

I Say hello sexy people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, we are claiming to be Krishna's deewani...But who do you really think would make Krishna's best girlfriend, who is the biggest deewani??..Please vote from the above list and provide reason why you chose the person from the others, one or a few lines would be sufficient ( Please dont be mad at me if your not the lucky girl to be nominated to his girlfriend! i could only fit ten names LOLWink LOL)

One name i excluded on purpose was Shivani's name..Sorry babes, but i believe your a bigger fan of Tanu? I'll let you be Tanu's girlfriend without any competition!!!!!! WinkLOL

Please do not vote for yourself and feel free to vote for me! WinkLOL

Xoxo

Bhot na insafi hai re..Cry....TunvaHeart se pyar karne ki itni badi saza hogi.Shocked..socha na tha.LOL..well Krishna is also my fav.Embarrassed..I'M His Biggest Fan yaar..Hug....chalo its okk beta..kabhi kabhi dusro ko bhi chance dena chahiye.....lolLOL
all d best to awl.Thumbs Up...n be carefulShocked
winner jaldi hi kidnap hone wala hai...m 101% sure...ROFLROFLROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
nice post n OMG thx for puttin ma name in cuz i actually think i do deserve ma name wid krish :p n i voted for mima sis as i think she is really crzy for krish buh sis remember u afta me :p

-Coolgurll-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
To tum log soch ti ho ki tum Krishna ki girlfriend bun sakta ho!!!!!!

Arey huuuuutttttttt ja BEHOODAS warna main tum log ko kaccha? chaba do gi!!!!!!!

Sirf main he hoon jo Krishna ko sucha pyar karti ho!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaAli

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
my choice the_naked_face LOL

arre where is pratigya/pooja poll

i guess since im the only male member here

i win that hands down LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top