Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusa is so Beautiful as a person

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
So caring and loving. I can't believe how blind some of Satta's family can be. So spiteful calling her a bhoot. I personally do not understand what people see in her that is so aweful. We see dark people everyday it makes no difference

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nakusa is so Beautiful as a person" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
matwamango  there is one thing to observe here.
She is not dark but almost black painted.  But for the liking we have for her she looks a little odd not the general dark like say in other soaps.
Babi's idea is that only na ki her daughter looks repulsive.
Now comes to your analysis of her as a person. SHe is just a servant and its obvious they dont give a damn to them except for the work . Even we cant expect them to be very goody goody to her na.

Well Nakusa is beautiful as a  person and Aayi has a soft corner for her. Bhaji never jokes around her. Well Datta tho has a high regard for her anyways. So if you see it is the people with dirty mind only who taunt her.
Tho why should it matter to us. Tell me..

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i agree with you
i myself have an african friend
and belive me she is the nicest person i got to know and one of my close friend
Black or dark people are only taunted or disliked in Asia which is  unappreciative

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

i agree with you
i myself have an african friend
and belive me she is the nicest person i got to know and one of my close friend
Black or dark people are only taunted or disliked in Asia which is  unappreciative

So true ...!

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I can't believe how most people in Asia are treated just because of their skin colour being Dark. Its so insensitive

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
agree with you girls .

she is beautiful girl with rang roop ke saath saath dil se kahi jaada beautiful he,

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_sarala

Well Nakusa is beautiful as a  person and Aayi has a soft corner for her. Bhaji never jokes around her. Well Datta tho has a high regard for her anyways. So if you see it is the people with dirty mind only who taunt her.
Tho why should it matter to us. Tell me..

i agree...the nicer ppl in the show never taunt naku. even baji who is always cracking jokes hasnt cracked an insensitive joke on naku. thats very nice of him. aai, baji and datta have never made naku feel that they find her repulsive.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top