Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

~Anas Rashid aka Yashwardhan appreciation thread~

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Anas started his career from Chandigarh where he was chosen as face of the week by Indian Express. Then he joined Balaji camp and signed Kahin To Hoga. His acting and his personality made him noticed in this small role too. He had a big fan following.
Then he joined prithviraj chauhan .
and now he's playing prince yashwardhan.
And our best wishes are with Anas. May his entry to the show will bring more fame to the show.
Anas is a singer too and has taken part in many competitions.
Taking forward the legacy of the child prithviraj chauhan aka rajat tokas...is this new handsome actor on a roll named Anas Rashid. "Anas" means love and its also the name of a prophet . Anas Rashid was born in malerkotla , punjab on 31 august. His career got started when he was chosen as the face of the week by the Indian express , he then signed up with balaji and came into the limelight as karthik ahluwalia in kahin to hoga. After that he was chosen for the grown-up prithviraj chauhan and now has become a well known face in television fraternity!
Anas is very down to earth, humble, kind, jolly and perky...loves playing pranks..on friends. He's hardworking and deicated ...and once he decides something ..he's surely gonna get it!..a true achiever..!
plz discuss abt anas in this topic only.
thnku
Edited by khushi909 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He's got my vote from get go. He is cute and i like his smile. Most of all i like his character in this show
im in for it!

x x
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my adorable khushi di great post
am in too....
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

I'm also here.thanks jiji for this post.

Amor. thumbnail
bas 4 😭
are kahan ho anas ke deewano aa jao
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
don't worry jiji, aaye ga, sab aayega.iha we will enjoy here to discuss about our king andnwo bade kuwar yashvardhan
Amor. thumbnail
prithvi ko yash milega matlab!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi909

prithvi ko yash milega matlab!!

ha jiji, prithvi ko jarur yash milega.I'm waiting for that days.
meghaparti thumbnail
He looks dam cute to me from the days of Kahin toh hoga...loved him in all 3 characters of his he has played till now...I m dying to see the passionate side of his character as yashwardan